Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,549 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (52889 Views)

On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Orjhong(f): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by graciousolo(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
#PresidentialMediaChat I like the president, but I just have a problem with having a problem understanding what he's saying. U get?

I just couldn't continue listening... He sincerely needs to be subtitled when he speaks.

#MyOpinion

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Classickid(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
I score him Zero. He didn't answer most questions and can't speak correct English.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by JikanHauwa: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Truthfully honest no matter whose ox is gored. 100%

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Adminisher: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
1freshdude:
Though Baba was not articulate in his responses and his answers to some questions showed that he probably did not understand what was asked, I rate him 100%!
The man whom I saw on TV tonight is going to deal ferociously with treasury looters and would not condone insolence from anybody, even it means disobeying court orders, that fact has been made clear. I totally support his stance, the court has been a stumbling block for the anti-corruption crusade. What kind of court grants bail to state saboteurs? Mr President, KILL THEM ALL!

When Nigerians are educated enough, and stop behaving like insane human beings then we can practice true democracy. Right now Nigerians need an authoritarian with the right values to take decisions for them. After-all other developed countries of the world passed through similar stages like this before developing.

For once PDP told the truth on Buhari's person, no nonsense is written all over him. Carry on sir!

Buhari is very articulate. He is no lawyer but every normal person should know where he stands. If you say you don't you are deceiving yourself

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by NegeduGrace(f): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
The man try for my area oo,,see frequent phcn...click like if your area is also enjoying frequent phcn..it for pmb anywaysgringrin

35 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by deyvhid26: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
I rate him 8/10 cos so far ..he has tried .... In order to brimg back nigeria's lost glory there are some harsh policies they have to enforce .. (e.g. ATM issue) i think that's why Nigerians are still seeing him as a scam .. Buh truth be told ..he's really trying.

12 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by flokii: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
MrLexander:
You all need to go check on twitter to see how APC E-Rats are hyping and praising the man over just NOTHING.. this people are all JUDAS AND JOSEPH..A PORRIDGE OF YAM CAN MAKE DEM SELL THEIR LIFE..

Judas iscariot abi na carrot shey?..

so GEJ is ur own Jesus... Jesus of otueke grin cheesy

18 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
dOnLarich:
. record a video of your dad I mean your fada speaking fluent english and upload please .. Jobless mofo mttttttccchhhhwwww
....GBAAAAAAMMMMMMMMN! grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Lytech(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
dOnLarich:
record a video of you dad I mean your fada speaking fluent english and upload please .. Jobless mofo mttttttccchhhhwwww
thats bad of you...
U should have talked like you have an elderly one at home

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
flokii:

Judas is cariot shey?..

so GEJ is ur own Jesus... Jesus of otueke grin cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by MrBest: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
1freshdude:
Though Baba was not articulate in his responses and his answers to some questions showed that he probably did not understand what was asked, I rate him 100%!
The man whom I saw on TV tonight is going to deal ferociously with treasury looters and would not condone insolence from anybody, even it means disobeying court orders, that fact has been made clear. I totally support his stance, the court has been a stumbling block for the anti-corruption crusade. What kind of court grants bail to state saboteurs? Mr President, KILL THEM ALL!

When Nigerians are educated enough, and stop behaving like insane human beings then we can practice true democracy. Right now Nigerians need an authoritarian with the right values to take decisions for them. After-all other developed countries of the world passed through similar stages like this before developing.

For once PDP told the truth on Buhari's person, no nonsense is written all over him. Carry on sir!

Listen to yourself again pls.. u sounded so confused man no offence gee.

6 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by cicero27(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
He was sincere, honest and straightforward in his response to questions put through to him. Not a bad outing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by iconaus: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
10% not a presidential material Nigeria needs in 21 century. He has old mentality of governance.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by fistonati(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
There's no light to watch it as I had seriously want to
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by feyisejoy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
I rate him 99.9%

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Classickid:
I score him Zero. He didn't answer most questions and can't speak correct English.
cool And despite all that .........The Man be your President! And you must as a matter of FACT adress him as Your President! grin cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by maduxs: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari is a punkass president
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Duru009(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
I will give him 2/10.
He evaded most of the techanical questns ask him by the media.
1.The issue of naira crunch wre nigerian cannt evn use their cards to make transaction abroad, he was totally confuse n didnt knw what to answer.
2. Even on the issue of appointment and marginalisation he was totally confuded. And also on the issue bodering on the masses. Couldnt give a cogent reasons.

Well. He has tried. Since this is his first media chat. It seems he doesnt rilly know what is happening in the country.

It was fair though..........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by teeghurl(f): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
trigar12:
PDP won't sleep tonight ... They are still amazed that PMB could be that sound .... Meanwhile
This dance step na wa o

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Opiosko: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Moderator: Mr President sir..... Regarding our tertiary institutions, what are the plans of this administration to improve the quality of education there?
Buhari: We will build more laboratories and classrooms so that the students will not be sitting on the windows to study..

Faints..
grin grin cheesy Dr Mumuharry?

14 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Miebi1(f): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
He performed well,I'll rate him 7/10.His stance on issues were clear enough. He knows what he wants to achieve and I sincerely hope that he performs.

11 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
The man just went there and embarrassed himself.
"What do they(igbos) what"??
Are you deaf? Abi na blind you blind??
Nnamdi has two passport, you be immigration??
If he owns two passport, who issued it?? Or is it a dude one??

In summarizing...
Igbos go home and re-think.

Buhari has also convinced me beyond doubt that he's Afraid of Nnamdi kanu and he's the one keeping him not DSS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Very Good
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by dOnLarich: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lytech:

thats bad of you...
U should have talked like you have an elderly one at home
paint yourself before painting me niccur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by sorom4: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
He disgraced us the more. He got ZERO. In fact I will gv him anything below zero if there is
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by teeghurl(f): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
trigar12:
PDP won't sleep tonight ... They are still amazed that PMB could be that sound .... Meanwhile
this ur dance step na wa o

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Mushy2015: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Questions not doctored as experienced in the previous government.
Ask me question, the ones I can answer well, I do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by sham8co(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
95%

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Adminisher: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
dOnLarich:
. record a video of your dad I mean your fada speaking fluent english and upload please .. Jobless mofo mttttttccchhhhwwww

Most people who would come in about Buhari 's English have serious language problems themselves. I thought he was very clear in meaning and his body language was presidential. He did not get lost in trying to use the line of a subordinate like Jonathan and the semantics of stealing and corruption

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by sundaynwaiwi: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nigerians are really suffering.when would this suffering b over??
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 3kay945(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
trigar12:

Some of them would rewatch the chat like 10times so as to bring out loophole.. cool

Them go wail tire dis night.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices / Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom / Zahra Buhari's “Afternoon Nigeria” Tweet: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.