Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (52885 Views)

On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by tukur30(m): 6:49am On Dec 31, 2015
vicmela:
He tried but gej does it well
Are you for real?
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by ledaman: 6:49am On Dec 31, 2015
I will rate him 9/10 unlike the clueless one that would be asked about water and and reply with road !

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2015
Smooyis:
On the overall he did well. But he should try to maintain emotional stability and not give in to anger when being probed by press men. Under such situations, diplomatic response is all that is needed. Kudos
You're wrong. Can you reconcile your claim that Buhari got angry "when being probed by press men" with his advice at the end to press men to do investigative journalism so as to hold public office holders accountable?
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by salisy: 6:50am On Dec 31, 2015
Egonec:

Lol...Zero and u were generous wit marks, lik seriously?

But the truth is dat, d guy did poorly sha, just lik i expected. He coudn't have performed any better.

The painful part is dat we stil have anoda three and half years to cope with dis guy!
Sorry mate, point of correction
it is 7 anda haff years oo
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by MIM77(m): 6:51am On Dec 31, 2015
proprince:
GEJ is far better than him undecided

Stop crying over spilled milk.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by djkirkoo2(m): 6:53am On Dec 31, 2015
farolee:
Is it only the south east that is marginalized?
Where again please?
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by henryhemon(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2015
proprince:
GEJ is far better than him undecided

This tells alot about you,if gej is your benchmark,am sorry you are in deep shit and the people around you are in deep shit.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by igbanbajo(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2015
dOnLarich:
. record a video of your dad I mean your fada speaking fluent english and upload please .. Jobless mofo mttttttccchhhhwwww

You deserve more than 1 like. Here's your balance - 999,999 likes.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by carinmom(f): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2015
beebat22:
you are a gud listener,nothing is bad abt buhari spoken english I still see sum pple commenting dat he can't speak gud english how else is gud english express
Don't mind those saying he can't speak good English, they are only saying that because of his Hausa accents. This is how majority of our Hausa elders speak with the accent, even my dad speaks this way. But if one can understand what they are saying, their grammar is good.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by faaz24: 6:57am On Dec 31, 2015
martineverest:

Quote of the day:"work and pray! Pray like it's up to God alone and work like it's up to u alone"....buhari
Epic...sensational !
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2015
vicmela:
He tried but gej does it well
taarrhhhhh....!!!
can you compare his bluntness and sincerity to that of GEJ's "I don't give a damn" and cluelessness?
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...
He find it difficult to speak correct english,dats y he skip almost all d question
did u watch d chat at all?.........dis man speaks very good English...his accent is not even that heavy.....what's the hate all about bro?

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by kannymoore(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2015
sawhite:
He said 'universities' and higher 'institutions', that my friend is english sabotage,that man is truly clueless.

Are universities the only higher isntitutions?

What else are Colleges of educations, polytechnics, Colleges of technology, teaching Hospitals and their like called?

Man, I might not be entirely fluent in English but your post is also riddled with wrong punctuation marks.

You sir, have no case, whatsoever.

Do have a good morning.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by magicminister: 7:05am On Dec 31, 2015
Rolings:

Are the buying these things with dollars ? You should be objective in your assessment

Nooo... they are buying it in cedis.
The fact that the figures were converted to naira durong announcement does not mean the purchases will not be made in dollars.
The bmw would probably be imported and bullet proofed in united states.... loool.....
Na naira they go pay the company abi?
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Elisojonugwa: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2015
In my Opinion I think he did better than d so called PHD holders. He showed character nd experience. I Wil give him 9/10.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2015
ZERO...And I was too generous with marks. You see why we needed his certificate? Good. Carryover president.
if Buhari truly scored zero on dat chat then in 2016 u will work n work n work but people won't recognize u n they won't give u d credit u deserve cuz the will be blinded by hatred just as u r now towards PMB.....dumb retarrd
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by blazetitov: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2015
Kennydoc:

Answered all the questions intelligently and maturely? Then you didn't watch the media chat. It's that simple.

And for your information, the administration turned 7 months yesterday, and it's approximately 9 months since he won the election.

Congratulations undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by diva90: 7:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Excellent, he was straightforward and unbiased. Definitely one of the best presidential media chats

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 1miccza: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2015
dOnLarich:
. record a video of your dad I mean your fada speaking fluent english and upload please .. Jobless mofo mttttttccchhhhwwww

See them they have landed!! APC supporters behaving like Chelsea fans
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2015
Emekamex:
I will rate him 3/10. He answered firmly in some but most of the time gave off topic answers and seemed as though he didn't grasp the question or was simply clueless of the situation being asked about.
go n watch it again my man.....cuz d one I watched, PMB was smart n clever...He answered questions intelligently....

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Hallams(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2015
emmansctx:
you should have given him confirm one
And you shouldnt have quoted me and just rate the presidential media chat
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by dOnLarich: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2015
Goldencollins:

what has his Dad got to do with the fact that ur god pmb cant speak correct English nd has no certificate ewu awusa
if you have a good sense of humor you will know that my god is a hausa man.. you can't expect a spanish or a german better still an igbo man to be fluent in a language that's not his mothers tongue .. So kindly GTFO my mention low-lifer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by okazuu(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2015
-6/10 that means pmb is owing me 6marks from his next media chat

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by ubah84(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2015
Davidchitah:
Those scoring PMB 10/10 or 100% on this PM chat, i wonder your criteria for the scoring. It shows why you cannot be a lecturer. A man that hardly attempt key questions thrown at him. You are CHANGE personified president and you can't confidently give reasons why #50billion is budgeted for cars for NA. Whats difference does that make with formal govt.

I was shocked when he pronounced 'otherwise' as 'Ozawise'

For me, he secured just 2/10 or 20%Those scoring PMB 10/10 or 100% on this PM chat, i wonder your criteria for the scoring. It shows why you cannot be a lecturer. A man that hardly attempt key questions thrown at him. You are CHANGE personified president and you can't confidently give reasons why #50billion is budgeted for cars for NA. Whats difference does that make with formal govt.

For me, he secured just 2/10 or 20%
Those scoring PMB 10/10 or 100% on this PM chat, i wonder your criteria for the scoring. It shows why you cannot be a lecturer. A man that hardly attempt key questions thrown at him. You are CHANGE personified president and you can't confidently give reasons why #50billion is budgeted for cars for NA. Whats difference does that make with formal govt.

For me, he secured just 2/10 or 20%
do you even know the difference between former and formal? pls read what you just wrote then you will realize that you are a fool

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 31, 2015
holluwai:
5/10

He didn't answer those questions satisfactorily.
some people can never be pleased
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Rolings: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2015
magicminister:

Nooo... they are buying it in cedis.
The fact that the figures were converted to naira durong announcement does not mean the purchases will not be made in dollars.
The bmw would probably be imported and bullet proofed in united states.... loool.....
Na naira they go pay the company abi?

It may not necessarily be paid for in dollars . A car that has been imported by the dealer will be bought in nigeria in naira. In case you are not aware we have companies building armoured cars in Nigeria now so no need going to USA to bulletproof any car.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by salisy: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2015
ladenz:
Nawa o. I couldn't watch the Media chat and I came here to get an idea of how it went. However almost everybody seems to be judging based on emotions and previously held opinions. Where is the objectivity

What I can deduce from the thread ( I didn't read everything) is that Buhari gave clear and intelligent answers on some issues but didn't seem to have enough background knowledge to answer other questions. He also wasn't able to express himself with finesse like other world leaders.

Can someone who is neutral please confirm if I am right
jejely go youtube and watch for yourself
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by dOnLarich: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2015
1miccza:

See them they have landed!! APC supporters behaving like Chelsea fans
hey MR if you check all my comments here on NL you will see that am not an APC supporter but if you have a reasonable dad or lemme say again, an educated fada, you should have advised him to run for the presidency since its a free world .. Bounce niccur me n you are not in the same category .. You can as well tell your fada to also join the other guy fada in recording a video.. Lemme ask you this : has you fada ever been interviewed publicly before ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by dollarlander: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2015
ZERO...And I was too generous with marks. You see why we needed his certificate? Good. Carryover president.

Who cares, you what is your level of education that you are scoring someone ZERO.
Anyways, your name speaks for you. You are NOBODY.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by dpete1: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2015
“We may have to send the young unemployed youth seeking N5k fee to farm to earn the money.”
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by doublejoyful: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2015
Duru009:
I will give him 2/10.
He evaded most of the techanical questns ask him by the media.
1.The issue of naira crunch wre nigerian cannt evn use their cards to make transaction abroad, he was totally confuse n didnt knw what to answer.
2. Even on the issue of appointment and marginalisation he was totally confuded. And also on the issue bodering on the masses. Couldnt give a cogent reasons.

Well. He has tried. Since this is his first media chat. It seems he doesnt rilly know what is happening in the country.

It was fair though..........

He knows d answer to every question including dat of the atm . He does nt want to lie to us and at d same time he does not want to give out all info.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by arshavineering(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're wrong. Can you reconcile your claim that Buhari got angry "when being probed by press men" with his advice at the end to press men to do investigative journalism so as to hold public office holders accountable?

Mr man Bubu was vexed when asked why the Dss were still holding in custody dasuki and kanu. Stop all this blind support jare.
just advice him to respect court orders. He can't be both in the executive and the judiciary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control / Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / David Mark’s Daughter, Blessing Onuh Dumps PDP After Losing Reps Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.