Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Have I Done To The Mods - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have I Done To The Mods (1182 Views)

My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? / Have I Done Bad By Giving Her This Reply / Have I Been Deflowered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have I Done To The Mods by Ginaz(f): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
See eh, I dont care how I sound if you like ban me for 100 years. I created a thread WWW.nairaland.com/family/how do you cope losing a loved one. To my amazement they removed it from the section. This is bullying o, I won't take this crap, they always remove my threads, why na biko? Na wenti I do? Una be bully o, this is wrong at all levels.

I am pissed off right now, seun you better do something about this o. If not ! My head dey quick boil o. I dont care how you see this, free me o jare ! Whatris it? angry
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by unibenstudent1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
na ur dp cos am ginaz
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol....is this a thread of complaint or what

Then stop to create thread na undecided
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by Petroking: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ginaz:
See eh, I dont care how I sound if you like ban me for 100 years. I created a thread WWW.nairaland.com/family/how do you cope losing a loved one. To my amazement they removed it from the section. This is bullying o, I won't take this crap, they always remove my threads, why na biko? Na wenti I do? Una be bully o, this is wrong at all levels.

I am pissed off right now, seun you better do something about this o. If not ! My head dey quick boil o. I dont care how you see this, free me o jare ! Whatris it? angry

Your Thread is still available ... I stumbled upon it while checking for your profile... https://www.nairaland.com/2832234/how-cope-losing-loved-one
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by Ginaz(f): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
na ur dp cos am ginaz

What has it gotten to do with this bully bully mods
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by unibenstudent1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
take a chill pill
Ginaz:

What has it gotten to do with this bully bully mods

Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by fhelihx(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by Ginaz(f): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
take a chill pill

I think you should change it to 100000mg for me to take it then undecided
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
why should i do that,u wanna O.D ,i guess?
Ginaz:

I think you should change it to 100000mg for me to take it then undecided

Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by cruzita(f): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
my own na ban story .make I no talk so that I no go use vex scatter my iPhone 6
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by Ginaz(f): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Davidsylva:
why should i do that,u wanna O.D ,i guess?

Maybe undecided
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
is that why u were hating on airforce1 the other day
Ginaz:

Maybe undecided
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by Topestbilly(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
you are in a political arena. hv u paid your bills?
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by Ginaz(f): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Davidsylva:
is that why u were hating on airforce1 the other day

I wasn't hating, and that dude is too small for my taste cos he's classless when he blows we can rub hands perhaps. He acts like a child which pisses me off . angry
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by Ginaz(f): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Topestbilly:
you are in a political arena. hv u paid your bills?

Which bills?
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
shuush ,females and ego issues...
Ginaz:

I wasn't hating, and that dude is too small for my taste cos he's classless when he blows we can rub hands perhaps. He acts like a child which pisses me off . angry
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by Topestbilly(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ginaz:

Which bills?

you should start following all of them and I think that one wey b lalasticlala dey always like make pple do cc :lalasticlala.
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by RexKexMilann: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
OP, Them Dey Pay You to Create Thread?
Re: What Have I Done To The Mods by JudgementHammer: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Op no mind dem. All their mods dey craze. They just ban for no tangible reason. I guess someone must have reported d post. They won't even warn..why would dey warn sef when they knw u've not broken any law but just want to carry out dia selfish interest. Mayb their system don get kolo or dia brains sef don kolo join, only God know. Or perhaps they want ppl to rejoin by opening another acct with anoda monicker so they can have more members.

Soon NLers wld start becoming celebrities by how much they've been banned.

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To / The Only Three(3) Times It's Okay To Lie To The Woman You Love / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.