Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? (21850 Views)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by stannneka: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2015
Yeah I'm a life witness cool I have one ritt here with me....:hmmmm
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by SonOfEl(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yes, I know a lady who is voluptuous as in.....*winks*....but she be spirikoko virgin o....hers breasts are huge and turgid, and her back side are massive....
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by reachome(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Brown253:
It happens..

My ex was a virgin. It was her big curves and boobs that attracted me to her..
she close to being like tools then.

When we first hit it, i was so shocked that she had never done it before, to the extent that i almost stopped the whole sex thing that moment with her, due to a mentality that she should keep her virginity..i changed my mind after i gaze at her big boobs and hips as she laid on the bed.

Im just glad i was wise enough to deflower her then.

Now i saw her lastweek in one alhaji's car like that..

She don big die!

see bad boi
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by adexdon(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
just here to get some lecture
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by timmydrogba(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2015

When we first hit it, i was so shocked that she had never done it before, to the extent that i almost stopped the whole sex thing that moment with her, due to a mentality that she should keep her virginity..i changed my mind after i gaze at her big boobs and hips as she laid on the bed.

She don big die!

Lwkmdie... *falls of chair*

same happened to mes.. Shes now a big girl, but she always respect me, even when in company of her 'big guys'
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by Simplymeah: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
sapiosexual1:

@bebenene @cruzita me i no be oversabi but I go still talk my own.
Yeah op a lady's morphological or physical shape is defined by: Genetics(family) , Environment (food, especially and weather), hormones (or hormonal drugs) and like the op mentioned, sexual activity. Yes it's true that the onset of sex can trigger rapid development of the sexual organs, due to the release of female hormones, it's also possible in not a few girls that they could develop this rapid development of boo.bs and hips as virgins if they are naturally wide hipped in the family, if they are well fed and taken care of (eg ajebutter children and those raised abroad).
In essence, ur bae may still be a virgin if she has boobs and hips aplenty. I also met my bae a virgin and she was heavily endowed with boo.bs and hips
Well said bro
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by stevio(m): 10:45pm On May 29, 2017
My brother :oyou're wicked ni grin
Brown253:
It happens..

She don big die!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Raw Truth About Women. / I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. / Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.