Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? (8593 Views)

My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage / Help! I Am 50, She Is 19 And She Want Me To Fvck Her Everyday / I’m Having The Best S*x With My Best Mate’s Wife. I Want Her Everyday. But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2015
You'll seem too clingy and trust me, girls hate that
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Topmostt: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2015
IamBae:
You'll seem too clingy and trust me, girls hate that
Thanks dear
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2015
rawpadgin:
she was pretending
i doubt it cos when i started calling everyday everything began to fall in place
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2015
Topmostt:

Hahaha, I can't do that. But I was really really annoyed. Actaully I wanted to bail out on her, so that she will pay for all the stuffs we ate, but on a second thought. I decided to be a gentleman and let things go

Glad you didn't do this it would have made you cheap.

As per everyday call if a girl likes you she'll feel happy if you call her everyday. Even if she doesn't like you initially if you persist she may fall for you or you lose interest eventually either way it looks like a win-win for you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
rawpadgin:
dont even make that every day calling mistake

the best way to make a girl fall inlove with u is to pretend that u careless

#fact
Yes, that's a fact. My New BF is working that on me sad
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Topmostt: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
andromida:

As per everyday call if a girl likes you she'll feel happy if you call her everyday. Even if she doesn't like you initially if you persist she may fall for you or you lose interest eventually either way it looks like a win-win for you.
Appearing cheap was the least of my problems then, she was just laughing, ordering for more drinks and wouldn't even sit close to me after turning me on in the first place. What I wanted was to make her feel the frustration I was in. But thank God I didn't. I am 99 percent sure she likes me, but Loving me(as in romantic attraction), I can't say. That's why I want to be careful about this call issue so I don't mess myself up. Thanks anyways for your advice
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Topmostt: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
HateU2:
There is a common pattern In all of this. Initially when I wasn't really into her, she made tangible effort to keep in touch including comming up with flimsy excuses. But for the past few days I 'became mad', (not literaly anyway), she doesn't reply all my messages and don't always pick her calls. I think I need to ignore her a bit
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Topmostt:

Appearing cheap was the least of my problems then, she was just laughing, ordering for more drinks and wouldn't even sit close to me after turning me on in the first place. What I wanted was to make her feel the frustration I was in. But thank God I didn't. I am 99 percent sure she likes me, but Loving me(as in romantic attraction), I can't say. That's why I want to be careful about this call issue so I don't mess myself up. Thanks anyways for your advice

Oh I get now the frustration was sexual lol. Seems you guys already have a pattern all the best then.
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by rawpadgin(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
HateU2:
real guy!
it has working for me

sometimes i will intentionally ignore my baby's call
even though i really want to talk to her

but a man gotta do what a man gotta do
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
rawpadgin:
real guy!
it has working for me

sometimes i will intentionally ignore my baby's call
even though i really want to talk to her

but a man gotta do what a man gotta do
I like the game thou
But it's killing me really
Nd me too will want to do shakara
Even thou we really wanna talk
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Topmostt:

There is a common pattern In all of this. Initially when I wasn't really into her, she made tangible effort to keep in touch including comming up with flimsy excuses. But for the past few days I 'became mad', (not literaly anyway), she doesn't reply all my messages and don't always pick her calls. I think I need to ignore her a bit
Yea, work the game on her. It works on us ladies(did I just tell u a secret)
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by rawpadgin(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
HateU2:
I like the game thou
But it's killing me really
Nd me too will want to do shakara
Even thou we really wanna talk
grin grin cheesy cheesy

whatever u do, stick to ur strategy as long as its working for
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
rawpadgin:
grin grin cheesy cheesy

whatever u do, stick to ur strategy as long as its working for
Noted!
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by kingslly(m): 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Topmostt:

Deep down, this has occurred to me. But its really difficult for me right now. I will try sha
it will be easier for u if u start something to keep ur mind busy,u'll CME out stronger at the end bro.
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Topmostt: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
kingslly:
it will be easier for u if u start something to keep ur mind busy,u'll CME out stronger at the end bro.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Topmostt: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
HateU2:
Yea, work the game on her. It works on us ladies(did I just tell u a secret)
Lol. Maybe. The magic seems to have started working already, I was surprised to see her call today. Mtcheew, girls sef and this una forming.
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Topmostt:

Lol. Maybe. The magic seems to have started working already, I was surprised to see her call today. Mtcheew, girls sef and this una forming.
My brother, no be our fault. It's in our blood. My guy is xtra stubborn nd I'm also xtra stubborn but we are njoying d game but I miss him nd I rily wanna hear his voice cry
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by firstking01(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
U behave macho too, like u dnt care undecided...all these bitches, imediately dey notice u love dem..dats wen their utmost stupidity will start manifesting leaving ur heart hanging in d balance...op. I'm passing true dis same shit nwsad
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by firstking01(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Topmostt:

Please how do I get my mind off her?
stp asking dis kinda question na...if ur truely in love wit her, u cnt get ur mind off her...men love for real, it's nt ur fault brother...just be urslf, wit tym it will fade away cool
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by firstking01(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
ikbnice:
she's either teasing u or testing u. Girls are complex creature.
Secondly, I guess u are still very young and inexperience.
lol @very young and inexperience grin
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by firstking01(m): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
wetin una dey talk wey go make u call am everyday?
wats wrong wit a guy calling her frnd @least once a day to check on her?, c'mon i do dat everyday...once in a day is nt too much naw, haba...sm of u can lie here eh...tfuundecided...i mean, y wud a day passby without calling my frnd to check on her?, if i call her my frnd?...dis is y dey say afrikaans ain't romanticsad
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by cruzita(f): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
firstking01:
wats wrong wit a guy calling her frnd @least once a day to check on her?, c'mon i do dat everyday...once in a day is nt too much naw, haba...sm of u can lie here eh...tfuundecided...i mean, y wud a day passby without calling my frnd to check on her?, if i call her my frnd?...dis is y dey say afrikaans ain't romanticsad
sir I don hear
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by 2dice(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Don't call Everyday...We get seriously bored!embarassed

once a year should be cool grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by 2dice(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
andromida:

on more torchlight to it ma'am
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
2dice:
once a yeat should be cool grin
Yo got that right!!grin

Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by 2dice(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Yo got that right!!grin

lol..you are a Girl
Why not help the Op
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
2dice:
lol..you are a Girl Why not help the Op
I tried!tongue
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Mcslize: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
Topmostt:

That's really scary. I don't know if I can accept that to be honest. Sadly after that incident, the word 'friend' started coming up more frequently.
Do you think I can change tthings around?

You're in your late 20's that should be between the range of 20-22. You'r still young.

It is normal for every young man to have uncontrollable obsession about the opposite sex whom he had spent maximum time with on several occassion.

I was the type of guy that really didn't have much time for girls. I was always on my own. I did my own things. Have few male friends and most of the times girls were the ones giving me green lights but still ended up treating them as just friends.

I had it at the age of 25 cuz I fell in love when I was 25yrs.
At that time I was so much obsessed with the girl that I always wanted her to be beside me. She was always on my mind.

It all happened when she started staring at me whenever she sees me till one very good day, I gathered up courage to have a chit chat with her and boom she was all over me.
I decided to play around with her but never knew I would fall in deep ocean of love. That was how it all started.

In essence:

The more you spend time with a girl, the more you will fall in love with her. But as a young man you need to put your emotions in check so that you won't end up suffocating the girl with too much attention.

Keep your emotion in check. Do other things. Like me I hardly call a girl. Not that I do not call but I keep it to the minimum level cuz by the time you keep on giving her loads of calls , she will get tired of your calls and sometimes ignore your calls by that time you will be feeling uncared for and feel very bad. You will as well feel hurt and disappointed.

Majority of girls care less about how a guy feels about them. The emotional trauma you will pass through will be quite enormous. Thats why you need to be wise to always know when to draw the curtain. Free your mind. Reduce the level of how much you think about her. Do other things, call your male padies, chat with other of your female friends. In a short time, that pool of emotions you have for her will reduce.

Simply divert your attntion.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by firstking01(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
sir I don hear
no, draw one of ur ear grin
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by NOIBMUUL(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Topmostt:

Please how do I get my mind off her?

Call Aro to give you some weed to smoke.
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Now you Love this girl, and since you want her you'd wanna do the chasing buh thatz were the mistake comes in. Normally, Women want what they can't have. Simple psychology. I'd recommend you jest chill things off for a while, don't pick all her calls/reply her messages, Use a method I term 'Smoke-screen'. that is make your feelings unclear. But when you do talk, make her feel like a queen. Then somehow deflate her ego just a little bit. One more never say yhu're doing nothing when she asks. wah yhu're doin even if yhu're doing nothing. Create a busy-like apperance. Ii you want a girl act like a boy; buh if you want a woman then act like a Man Bro.. Happy New Year..

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by 2dice(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
I tried!tongue

u wack
Lmfao @ dp..
Definitely not true grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Closed / She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. / Dirty Things Happening In Lagos Nigerian Night Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.