Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? (8644 Views)

My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage / Help! I Am 50, She Is 19 And She Want Me To Fvck Her Everyday / I’m Having The Best S*x With My Best Mate’s Wife. I Want Her Everyday. But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
2dice:
u wack Lmfao @ dp.. Definitely not true grin
LoLgrin
what's not true?tongue
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Luckyk(f): 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
wetin una dey talk wey go make u call am everyday?
lolx...na wetin i wan talk sef
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by 2dice(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoLgrin
what's not true?tongue
Smh
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by girlhaley(f): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Vikky014:
OP u hv been friendzoned * In some Nairalanders voice* kpele tongue

Gbam!!!
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Vikky014(f): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
girlhaley:

Gbam!!!
cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by StefanSalvatore: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
She's a damn b!tch playing wit u
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Topmostt: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
She's a damn b!tch playing wit u
You are right man, from every indication she is. I am Taking the numerous advice I got here. I try to keep myself occupied each day, it makes me think less about her. I still do sha. Lemme see where this takes us
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Topmostt: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2016
girlhaley:

Gbam!!!
That's scary. I hope not
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Topmostt: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Mcslize:

You're in your late 20's that should be between the range of 20-22. You'r still young.

It is normal for every young man to have uncontrollable obsession about the opposite sex whom he had spent maximum time with on several occassion.

I was the type of guy that really didn't have much time for girls. I was always on my own. I did my own things. Have few male friends and most of the times girls were the ones giving me green lights but still ended up treating them as just friends.

I had it at the age of 25 cuz I fell in love when I was 25yrs.
At that time I was so much obsessed with the girl that I always wanted her to be beside me. She was always on my mind.

It all happened when she started staring at me whenever she sees me till one very good day, I gathered up courage to have a chit chat with her and boom she was all over me.
I decided to play around with her but never knew I would fall in deep ocean of love. That was how it all started.

In essence:

The more you spend time with a girl, the more you will fall in love with her. But as a young man you need to put your emotions in check so that you won't end up suffocating the girl with too much attention.

Keep your emotion in check. Do other things. Like me I hardly call a girl. Not that I do not call but I keep it to the minimum level cuz by the time you keep on giving her loads of calls , she will get tired of your calls and sometimes ignore your calls by that time you will be feeling uncared for and feel very bad. You will as well feel hurt and disappointed.

Majority of girls care less about how a guy feels about them. The emotional trauma you will pass through will be quite enormous. Thats why you need to be wise to always know when to draw the curtain. Free your mind. Reduce the level of how much you think about her. Do other things, call your male padies, chat with other of your female friends. In a short time, that pool of emotions you have for her will reduce.

Simply divert your attntion.

Thanks bro. Though what I mean by late twenties is between 26 to 29
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
HateU2:
My brother, no be our fault. It's in our blood. My guy is xtra stubborn nd I'm also xtra stubborn but we are njoying d game but I miss him nd I rily wanna hear his voice cry

hmmm i guess that is why u stayed away from moi all through the festive period, no calls n all,,,,, 3rdleg dey miss u ooo
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Mcslize: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Topmostt:

Thanks bro. Though what I mean by late twenties is between 26 to 29

ok its kinda confusing tho. 26-29 should be mid 30's I think. I'm deemed to be corrected. Late 20's should be 21-25.

But in all u an adult. We may be age mate cuz am very very close to 30 by -2.

Just try and get ur mind busy with other things. Being too emotional about a gal is not too good for a guy.
Re: Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? by Topmostt: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mcslize:

ok its kinda confusing tho. 26-29 should be mid 30's I think. I'm deemed to be corrected. Late 20's should be 21-25.

But in all u an adult. We may be age mate cuz am very very close to 30 by -2.

Just try and get ur mind busy with other things. Being too emotional about a gal is not too good for a guy.
Thanks bro. From what I knew, early 20s like 20 to 23, mid 20s is like say 24 to 26, then late 20s is 26 to 29. I am not hundred percent sure sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. / Reasons Couples Should Shower Together Every Morning / How Long Should A Normal Sex Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.