Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,725 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. (60931 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
KimBerlyie:
Meeting a new guy can be as exhilarating as it is daunting. For him to be bae, he has to meet the approval of your mates, your family and more importantly and first on the list- you! So if you are wondering if the little things you just have to tick off your list after he says hello are important then compare your list to ours!

1) His appearance.

We are finicky about the way he looks. We want a man who breathes swag! He doesn't have to wear very expensive clothes but his clothes should fit him and be a good match and his sense of style should be good enough to keep us interested.

2) His time piece!

A good wristwatch speaks volumes. It says he is classy, he has good taste and he can afford to splurge so our eyes never miss the sparkle beneath his sleeve!

3) His breath!

Fresh breath is a must-have. Bad breath is a deal breaker any day and any man who is oblivious to the smell emanating from his mouth will be oblivious to other things that are very important to us besides how can we even bear to respond to his hello when his breath is hostile?

4) His diction!

Good English is a must. A man who can't construct a proper sentence without burning our ears will never be bae! Where would we even start from? How on earth would we communicate or introduce him to other sapiosexuals?

5) His manners!

We want prince charming and not an ogre in a nice suit! If he can't be decent to the strangers around him and acts rude, brash or entitled or less than the gentleman he ought to be then he definitely won't make the cut! Chivalry isn't dead!

6) His scent

There's nothing quite as heavenly as a man who smells good. The scent of his cologne mixing with his manly scent just makes our pheromones gush! On the other hand a man who smells sweaty, icky or pungent is an immediate turn off.

So which of these have you crossed off your list today? If he doesn't make first cut, there's no point probing deeper!

By Anita Benson
http://www.cosmopolitan.ng/author/14972/anita-benson/
Hehehehe
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by naijaboiy: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
IamBae:
Oh it will
i wonder how long undecided
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Edigrows: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
Duh! :p when bae started liking me I wasn't wearing a watch.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by frisky2good(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Me too.

passionate88:
I don't wear watch angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by LovesonBlezz(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
5starmilitant:
Some babes no dey play with checking of phone o, to see if the guy has another babe.
i dey tell u

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by chigomiced: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
obejoseph10:
U mean his DICKtion?

DICK-SHUN-HARRY

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by vislabraye(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
IamBae:
My main concern is his diction

Then you must be tripping for Patrick Obahiagbon.. grin
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
chigomiced:

DICK-SHUN-HARRY
hoe k
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by boxypane(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
No go marry u hear.
Anyways, Gurrrrrrr Points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Cutehector(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Look at them, some girls dey wey no sabi better english....
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by dazzlingd(m): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
IamBae:
I likes you, can I sent u pm. pls will you replied if I does
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by chigomiced: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
obejoseph10:
hoe k

Puzzy K
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by misspicy(f): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
His smell comes first for me

urrrgggghhhh,the body odour oozing from some guys can resurrect a corpse lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by blayde(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
mavany:
I notice his finger and toe nails
mavany:
I notice his finger and toe nails

shocked
babe U get time.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
HateU2:
I don't care about Wrist-watch biko.
I think I know what you care about wink
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Genea(f): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

How much is in your father's account?

My money is not for broke and bloody leeches like you so I won't even consider you.

Now get working before you become the next Sophie momodu . undecided
and wah makes u think am broke? Cos i want a rich guy? Even the celebs want a rich guy,btw i aint broke....u av no penny,just hustle well u go reach dere
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by dmcdad: 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
NEHLIVE:
Well, everything u have listed above except for manners and breath are unimportant reasons why most women often bypass greatmen and some ladies are on a prayer mountain still praying for a husband @35! Many great men are like gold, they are hidden in dirts, only a smart woman will not conclude on them based on their timepieces or scents but will probe deeper to discover the treasure these men are made of.

It's a pity, some ladies on this thread are even saying that u can know the size of a man's pocket by looking at his appearance! When will our women be wise? My 2cents though....
Bar man! Abeg give this my guy 1 mortuary-standard Legend.

Nice one bruv.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Lovelynature(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=KimBerlyie post=41513873]Meeting a new guy can be as exhilarating as it is daunting. For him to be bae, he has to meet the approval of your mates, your family and more importantly and first on the list- you! So if you are wondering if the little things you just have to tick off your list after he says hello are important then compare your list to ours!

1) His appearance.

We are finicky about the way he looks. We want a man who breathes swag! He doesn't have to wear very expensive clothes but his clothes should fit him and be a good match and his sense of style should be good enough to keep us interested.

2) His time piece!

A good wristwatch speaks volumes. It says he is classy, he has good taste and he can afford to splurge so our eyes never miss the sparkle beneath his sleeve!

3) His breath!

Fresh breath is a must-have. Bad breath is a deal breaker any day and any man who is oblivious to the smell emanating from his mouth will be oblivious to other things that are very important to us besides how can we even bear to respond to his hello when his breath is hostile?

4) His diction!

Good English is a must. A man who can't construct a proper sentence without burning our ears will never be bae! Where would we even start from? How on earth would we communicate or introduce him to other sapiosexuals?

5) His manners!

We want prince charming and not an ogre in a nice suit! If he can't be decent to the strangers around him and acts rude, brash or entitled or less than the gentleman he ought to be then he definitely won't make the cut! Chivalry isn't dead!

6) His scent

There's nothing quite as heavenly as a man who smells good. The scent of his cologne mixing with his manly scent just makes our pheromones gush! On the other hand a man who smells sweaty, icky or pungent is an immediate turn off.

So which of these have you crossed off your list today? If he doesn't make first cut, there's no point probing deeper!

By Anita Benson
http://www.cosmopolitan.ng/author/14972/anita-benson/[/quotes] You forgot to mention his height
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by spafu(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
KimBerlyie:
Meeting a new guy can be as exhilarating as it is daunting. For him to be bae, he has to meet the approval of your mates, your family and more importantly and first on the list- you! So if you are wondering if the little things you just have to tick off your list after he says hello are important then compare your list to ours!

1) His appearance.

2) His time piece!

3) His breath!

4) His diction!

5) His manners!

6) His scent

By Anita Benson
http://www.cosmopolitan.ng/author/14972/anita-benson/
No wonder marriage is difficult to come by for many.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
slydog:

When you reach 33, you will discover you don't need a boy with swag, but a man with prospects
lol
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by 400billionman: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
I no get wrist watch. I no send pendants.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by free2blast(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

How much is in your father's account?

My money is not for broke and bloody leeches like you so I won't even consider you.

Now get working before you become the next Sophie momodu . undecided
You nailed it. Some girls are olosho in disguise.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Mcowubaba: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tygg:
another crap....10 this 5 that 7 those ,,abeg oo ...the boys/men will go ahead and kill themselves to get all this accessories and the girls/ladies will develop anorexia trying to be the "" mediacertifed"" perfect lady......bikokwa ozugo

Nwanne hapu haa, kaa na-eme iberibe
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by agrovick(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
IamBae:
Baby I see your picture and I'm triped for you, how comes u looked so beautiful? I wants to send you a message so we kan meet.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by agrovick(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
dazzlingd:
I respects u well, boss
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by agrovick(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
dazzlingd:
I respects u well, boss
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Lovelynature(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ladies don't really know what they want in a guy. The truth is that nobody is perfect, not even the ones looking for 'mr perfect' is are any way near perfection. I think one should just overlook some unnecessary things when considering relationship

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by exponecial(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
IamBae:
go england if u dey luk 4 diction.....oshi! tongue

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by GOFON(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
@Mavany,

Why finger and toe nails? pls gist me. is there any reason why this is checked? i observed this particular test is common.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
angry That number 4 is arrant nonsense. Are we now saying one that comes from France, Italy, Australia will always be ignored by women because of they dont have Diction in English.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by banio: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
His dicck size

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex / #10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.