Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation (22416 Views)

Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal / Lady Protests In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari's Failure To Probe Akpabio (Pics) / Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2016
The OP is crying over a rotten milk.Nigeria is already a failed nation.A nation where injustice,bad governance,excessive looting,intimidation,disobedience of court orders,unlawful killings by force men,lies,deceit etc prevails,is already doomed.

A nation founded on lies and inequality,where impunity is seen as an act in the right direction;where some people are treated unfairly and unjustly simply because of their ethnicity,religion,and tribe.

The country is on auto pilot,enrout a course of an un charted destination,where the obvious is bound to happen.A journey of no return is a better definition of the current situation of Nigeria because she's already a failed nation.

The above facts about the country is never my prayers for Nigeria.I truly pray this country works for our good,but we love to misplace priorities because we don't put Nigeria first,we rather put our tribes,selfish interests and friends before our dear country.

The only way we can get it right is to simply tell the truth which is this: By practicing true federalism or resource control.Without it,we're only putting the cart before the horse and we'll continue to remain a 1000 years behind civilisation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by LFJ: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2016
EasternActivist:

that's a lie.
Jonathan was a failure did Nigeria fail.?
If buhari fail Nigeria won't fail also.
You people should stop this nonsense just to buy in peoples emotions.
Buhari can only fail himself. And that's a fact.

And give me one reason to convince me why people should pray for Nigeria which is built on fraudulent structure?

You don't need to be a 1st class candidate to know that the failure of Buhari is our failure as a country. We are struggling as a nation today because of the 16 years of PDP failure. If you are lucky to have job today, you may not be lucky to have that job with another 4 years of failure.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by LFJ: 1:58am On Jan 01, 2016
MXrep:

Maybe for others but not for igbos, infact, buharis failure is business opportuinity for us.

And Buhari success will means what to you?
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by mikolo80: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2016
EasternActivist:
When Jonathan was in power, we didn't care to listen to this kind of lecture as there were no lecture.

Why now that buhari is in power, that we are having these APC zombie lecturers?

You guys haven't seen anything yet as the misery that comes with the present administration is yet to unfold.

Rubbish
that was your collective clueless job
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by 1miccza: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2016
fratermathy:

Already, he has not failed yet and things are happening! Do we have constant light? what of fuel? what of good roads? what of jobs? All these and he has not failed yet. Imagine if he fails sir! Can you imagine it?

It shall be well with all of us.

Well we have seen worse than this but we Nigerians are like Cats with Nine lives. We would survive
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by mikolo80: 2:01am On Jan 01, 2016
Goodboiyy:
Well It did be unfair if we (Nigerians) dont critise this APC led gov. because they gat to were they re now through propanga an insult.. Am nt in Any way defending GEJ, even if he his from my region, i still feel PDP re criminals and they should all be Punished for the affliction they av caused Nigerians.. But on A lighter note, If we did follow this apc government the way u suggest then They (ApC) will think they re doing great.

Am not an PDP fan but i can tell u that PmB deserve any criticism he his facing now.. You raised a good point.. We re the ones suffering it, Weather Igbo, or Efik or Hausa, or Yoruba or urhobo e.t.c We re the one suffering from this affliction caused by our Greedy politicians..

We will continue to pray for PMB, And Nigeria.. may God strengthen our unity.. We ask this through christ our Lord - Amen

#Proudly Nigerian

Cc: tonyebarcanista
Scholes0
onuwaje
Freemanan
Truckpusher
wirinet
e.t.c
what insult. how is calling a clueless person clueless an insult. or you prefer where Jona was leading us
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by fratermathy(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2016
nyben4eva:
The OP is crying over a rotten milk.Nigeria is already a failed nation .A nation where injustice,bad governance,excessive looting,intimidation,disobedience of court orders,unlawful killings by force men,lies,deceit etc prevails,is already doomed.

A nation founded on lies and inequality,where impunity is seen as an act in the right direction;where some people are treated unfairly and unjustly simply because of their ethnicity,religion,and tribe.

The country is on auto pilot,enrout a course of an un charted destination,where the obvious is bound to happen.A journey of no return is a better definition of the current situation of Nigeria because she's already a failed nation.

The above facts about the country is never my prayers for Nigeria.I truly pray this country works for our good,but we love to misplace priorities because we don't put Nigeria first,we rather put our tribes,selfish interests and friends before our dear country.

The only way we can get it right is to simply tell the truth which is this: By practicing true federalism or resource control. Without it,we're only putting the cart before the horse and we'll continue to remain a 1000 years behind civilisation.

Nigeria is a failing state not a failed state. Do you know the symptoms of a failed state? Nigeria is only experiencing a period of gloom. If Nigeria is failing, Buhari is most definitely not the cause. He came only some months ago and met things the way they are. A sick child cannot get well overnight. In fact, some people struggle with terrible bouts of illnesses for years before recuperating. Buhari is our doctor for now and every Doctor needs the cooperation of his patient in other for healing to occur. That doesnt mean that if the Doctor flouts decorum, order and expectations, that he cant be corrected! Correction should be purposeful and it must first be espoused by ourselves. An internet fraudster, for example, has no moral right to say Buhari is this or Buhari is that. We must first be the change we want to see. I pray we overcome our plenty vicissitudes!

Nyben4eva, always remember that in the game of development, there is no friend and no foe!
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by LFJ: 2:07am On Jan 01, 2016
godoluwa:
Buhari is a failure from his mother's womb

If you have just a single person from you family who achieve just half of what Buhari has achieve in life that would have been enough for you to understand the definition of a failure.
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by fratermathy(m): 2:07am On Jan 01, 2016
1miccza:

Well we have seen worse than this but we Nigerians are like Cats with Nine lives. We would survive

Brother trust me, Nigerians have virtually been through hell and back but what we will face if this government crumbles will be worse than Hell.

The case of South-Sudan, Libya, Egypt, etc, will be like child's play in Nigeria if things continue going sour. I hope Buhari has the wisdom to temper our anger and impatience with good governance.
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by LFJ: 2:14am On Jan 01, 2016
FlyboyZee:

It ain't a must for PMB to succeed. If he fails and things get worse, there is one thing that is sure to happen. There would be a change that would be enthroned by common men like you and I and that change is called a revolution. But, unfortunately many of us always see revolution as shedding of blood and wanton destruction of life and properties. That would not be Nigeria's case as we are far wiser than that and won't shed blood or destroy properties in the revolution that would follow if PMB failed. Like someone said earlier, he (PMB) can only fail himself any get the hell outta our system, did Naija fail when it was assumed that both OBJ and GEJ failed...

Just imagine this retarded mind as a councillor.
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by DavidOluyale(m): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2016
EasternActivist:
When Jonathan was in power, we didn't care to listen to this kind of lecture as there were no lecture.

You guys haven't seen anything yet as the misery that comes with the present administration is yet to unfold.

Rubbish

If you wish your country misery, remember you are also a Nigerian and you likely won't escape it. Be careful what you wish others. Happy new year. Think New.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 01, 2016
Abeg I no get time for nonsense observations.
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by NovusHomo(m): 2:19am On Jan 01, 2016
EasternActivist:

Rubbish

That will be because there were no lecturers but "stealers" (THIEVES). They did not lecture; they stole.
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by Bismarck10(m): 2:21am On Jan 01, 2016
Thumb Up
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by LFJ: 2:22am On Jan 01, 2016
FlyboyZee:

You keep resounding this ish. IBB failed, Abacha failed, OBJ failed, did Nigeria fail?

What's so special about PMB failing self? After all, he is the one setting himself up for failure...

This is a very good example of how dead brain think.
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by NovusHomo(m): 2:24am On Jan 01, 2016
Goodboiyy:

so according to u, if buhari fails we should blame GEJ right ?.. so who should we blame for GEJ's failure, ?. was he the 1 that created the problem ?

Mama Pisspot, Cougar Oduah, NOImf, Mme Diesel Madueke, et. al No, he did not create the problems but he was elected to solve them. Fortunato el Stupido failed woefully.
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by Zico5(m): 2:28am On Jan 01, 2016
EasternActivist:

Rubbish
And that misery will be for u and ur family alone. As year 2016 unfold so shall ur calamity unfold and so shall it be for u cos it is God that ordained PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by olutunde12(m): 2:34am On Jan 01, 2016
Goodboiyy:

i know the writter very well.. he is not an APC fan.. just drop your contribution or just garrahere

It is very clear that the writer is an apc/buhari supporter. It is either you dont know him or what you know about him is wrong. Morons who wished Nigeria failure when jonathan was there are now patriots. Me, I dont care what anyone says. I dont WISH buhari failure because I KNEW he will fail.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by fratermathy(m): 2:39am On Jan 01, 2016
EasternActivist:

Even at that, whether he is anti APC or sidelined APC. The lecture is a product of APC zombie.

We didn't get this kinda stuff in the previous administration, why would his case be different?
Why the lecture?

olutunde12:

It is very clear that the writer is an apc/buhari supporter. It is either you dont know him or what you know about him is wrong. Morons who wished Nigeria failure when jonathan was there are now patriots. Me, I dont care what anyone says. I dont WISH buhari failure because I KNEW he will fail.

Thank God I saw this.

You say I am sidelined, well I wouldn't blame you because you know nothing of me and my critical history. Kindly make some research.

I am an advocate of a simple thing: what is good for the nation is good for me! As long as Nigeria is progressing, the means shall be justified. As far as I know, Nigeria has moved, at least in the level of corruption and civil audacity, from its high levels of the past to controllable levels of the present and this is only the beginning. I am not a Buharian intellectual! Infact, I would normally choose GEJ over Buhari anytime anyday but what people like you fail to understand was that GEJ was plunging the nation into anarchy, chaos, lawlessness and outright civil disobedience. He led us to the brink of catastrophe and left us there and we had no other choice than to vote the perceivably better ex-dictator into power if it means getting rid of GEJ. Where is GEJ today while we suffer? Of course he is in his Otueke mansion enjoying. Where is Obasanjo and IBB today? Of course they have their palatial mansions in Ota and Minna where they revel in ecstasy. This is happening while we stand in long queues, while the naira loses value, while we lack funds in the nation, etc. My point? If Buhari fails, he will also move to his palatial mansion like IBB, OBJ, GEJ, etc. The only difference between himself and his predecessors will be that there will be no country to salvage if he fails. Nigeria is very delicate and only an experience hand can help us now. If Buhari, a one time ex-administrator, an elder statesman and a man of impeccable integrity can fail, then Nigeria will be a dream in which we shall suffer to bury!
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by fratermathy(m): 2:42am On Jan 01, 2016
NovusHomo:

Mama Pisspot, Cougar Oduah, NOImf, Mme Diesel Madueke, et. al No, he did not create the problems but he was elected to solve them. Fortunato el Stupido failed woefully.

He was elected to solve them but do you think ONE MAN and HIS GOVERNMENT can solve ALL OUR PROBLEMS if we lack the proper mindset?

My friend, it takes TWO TO TANGLE and as it is now, the larger part of the tanglers is too busy waiting for the other to fall without knowing that if such occurs, we shall be left to SUFFER IT!!! Is GEJ or Buhari standing in fuel queues? Are they banned from using their ATM cards abroad? Are they the ones without light?

Think critically. !!!
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by fratermathy(m): 2:45am On Jan 01, 2016
shadowgwalker:
Abeg I no get time for nonsense observations.

Then why are you here? Please learn how to use your intellectual capacity to its fullest. cool
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by Phonetikkks: 2:58am On Jan 01, 2016
CHANGE?

We were born in the system quite alright; we were born into corruption.

But must we continue? Must we persist in this path of mediocrity?

Nigerians!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkRkTeuF7RQ
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by tpiar: 3:01am On Jan 01, 2016
Phonetikkks:
CHANGE?

We were born in the system quite alright; we were born into corruption.

But must we continue? Must we persist in this path of mediocrity?

Nigerians!

What if we don't know anything else?
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by vanunu: 3:05am On Jan 01, 2016
Buhari will surely fail so far he does not believe in the the rule of law and separation of power. When he leaves power, he will only be remembered as a power hungry dictator who refused to appoint the south easterners into his kitchen cabinet.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by Phonetikkks: 3:13am On Jan 01, 2016
tpiar:

What if we don't know anything else?

Well if we don't take the risk (risk of TRUE change, for the greater good), and confine/limit ourselves to only what we know, we would never know anything else; we would never know anything better; we would never grow!
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by Abugab(m): 3:13am On Jan 01, 2016
EasternActivist:

Rubbish

......and you will suffer most.
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by Abugab(m): 3:15am On Jan 01, 2016
vanunu:
Buhari will surely fail so far he does not believe in the the rule of law and separation of power. When he leaves power, he will only be remembered as a power hungry dictator who refused to appoint the south easterners into his kitchen cabinet.

.....and those he is prosecuting had regards for the same rule of law abi? The law is made for Buhari while they are not meant for the law?
All ye prophets of doom shall be doomed. Watch it!
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by DanielPop(m): 3:16am On Jan 01, 2016
Where you at Aisha's dinner the other day? grin grin I guess you were! This should have come before January 2015. It is one year too late! Your keypads have been paid for and we know who paid! grin
fratermathy:

cc:
Lalasticlala, Seun, Obinoscopy, Dominique, HopeatHand, LordAdam, Freemanan, Goodboiyy, Thesonofmark, Passingshots, Tonyebarcanista

Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by betty202020(m): 3:18am On Jan 01, 2016
cramjones:
If Buhari fails, it will be clearly because of the destruction that President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan caused.

-CramJones
then he better resign. woe betide that president that will govern this country and from whose hand the country crumble. He should have known that whoever that is vying for the office of the president of a country inherits the assets and liabilities. will U inherit the good road construction, functional railway, turnaround refinery maintainance, installation of power facilities that ushers in improved power supply etc without inheriting the liabilities? your response shows that he is prepared to fail.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by kYjelly2: 3:30am On Jan 01, 2016
Abugab:

.....and those he is prosecuting had regards for the same rule of law abi? The law is made for Buhari while they are not meant for the law?

@OP, how can Nigeria ever get better when it's populated with re-eetards like this guy right here

I just don't understand how uneducated dull heads reason in Nigeria meen undecided

Look, you daft murrafucker, for one to break a law, it makes them a criminal but doesn't mean that the Law itself should be bent in order to prosecute that said criminal you dumb fvck angry

Else, why is the law the law if it can be circumvented by those who are supposed to enforce and uphold it

How do law breakers catch law breakers

OP, do you see the sort of high caliber daft people we have in Nigeria You should pray for these kinds of people first men, mtcheew undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by vanunu: 3:36am On Jan 01, 2016
Abugab:

U are just a kid, the rule of law is the hallmark of any civilzed nation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by betty202020(m): 3:40am On Jan 01, 2016
fratermathy:

Firstly, I am not a partisan politician. Secondly, I am not an "APC zombie" as you put it.

During the time of Jonathan, we were still under the impression that things may get better with time. Things didn't. During Jonathan's era, our economic conditions were much better. At this precarious time in our history Buhari has to succeed. Forget about his promises now. He just has to succeed for our sake. We need to progress as a nation. ARE YOU NOT TIRED OF COMPLAINING?
you got it wrong. Did asked yourself why a dollars rose to #288 after six Jonathan handed over, embargo on arms procurement lifted without investigating the said human rights issues with the military, shows that he has already sold out. the way the president is giving himself out to the western world, they are going to use Nigeria as economic experimental ground.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital / Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration / Onnoghen: Falana Accuses NBA Of Playing Double Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.