Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation (22418 Views)

Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal / Lady Protests In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari's Failure To Probe Akpabio (Pics) / Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by FlyboyZee: 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
LFJ:

This is a very good example of how dead brain think.
If a 'dead brain' can think at all and you have a living brain, I think you are doomed. I pity the people who wasted their lives, resources and time trying to school you an education. What a waste...
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by FlyboyZee: 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
bamasite:
Op, you have excellent understanding!
...of how to shift the blame from the one who failed to the people, the poor folks he failed...
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by FlyboyZee: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Freemanan:

Such imagination disturbs thinking process sir.
Someone said a 'dead brain' thinking and you are here clapping for him.

Do dead brains think? Its so easy to tell who schooled in Daura. No need for any certificate to confirm it. No wonder they usually come out certificateless...
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by FlyboyZee: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Freemanan:

If this will make you sleep better at night, keep telling yourself my all means...
You have so far not made any intelligent contributions to the line of discourse or any of the school of thoughts, safe for the insults and snide comments you've been posting.

What's your point?
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by gattoch(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2016
This post is indeed a good one and I think Nigerians should join hands with the writer of this article to support this government in prayers. The situation we are faced with in this country presently is the realities of the decay that has been inflicted on the country by the previous administration and we all have to suffer now that it's being fixed before enjoyment comes. Our problems is that we like magic and quick fix in this country. I don't blame anyone, our diverse cultures encourages that. Patience is not a virtue we have as a people. Those igbo investors shouting and complaining, how many of them move money out of this country legally without laundering them? The igbo investors in the importation industries killed all the indigenous companies that would have employed their educated brothers through importation. That's by the way, we find it difficult to sit down and critically think on issues in this country before criticizing. I think it's one of the traits we inherited from the older generation. They are quick to criticize without profering credible solutions to problems. We the youths that should sit and decide what is good for us have joined the bandwagons of nonentities who do not wish this country well. I know Buhari is this country's Messiah and I know God will use him to fix this country. At least all those free money people get will end and Nigerians once again will depend on hard work.
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by Eskdale(m): 11:45am On Feb 04, 2016
fratermathy:

You spewed this rubbish and Nigerians clicked LIKE!!! Chei! This is exactly the reason why all of us will suffer if things dont work out. How can a sane mind pray for misery? Do you know what misery is? Do you think we have ever suffered misery in this country? As imperfect as GEJ's government was, Nigerians were not in misery. Now you want PMB to put us in Misery? God WILL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN TO MY DEAR NATION. This is not even an issue of Buhari anymore, I am tired of complaining! I am tired of hearing people wail and weep! I am pledged to the Nigerian project! Nigeria shall be great and GOD SHALL EMBARRASS YOU this new year.

For those clicking LIKE, are you or were you ever jobless? If yes, is Buhari the cause? Now imagine if Buhari adds to the failure that caused our collective unemployment! Do you think you can sleep at home peacefully? Armed robbery will have a permanent site in every street! Even Yahoo-Yahoo wont work because there'd be no dollars in the country to exchange with. Imagine being without food for days, without a job and with insecurity as the order of the day. I wouldnt even wish that for my greatest enemy. Your ability to wish misery on Nigerians show that you lack any form of sympathy even to your own family members! It speaks volumes of the level of your sanity.

I really really pray that this government succeeds so that you guys can laugh in your shame. I'd bookmark this day and remember your username. When Nigeria gets better, I'd make a post and mention you as one of the agents of doom and how GOD HAS SHAMED YOU and your fellows!

Freemanan, you are conspicously absent on this discussion. I presume you must be busy eating rice! Come and let us discuss the state of the nation.
Jasysandra, you are summoned!
See letter ooo.
Re: Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation by fratermathy(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2016
Eskdale:
See letter ooo.

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari / Appeal Court Declines To Rule On PDP Crisis / President Buhari Arrives Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.