Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner (73098 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu / BREAKING :APPEAL Court Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Guber Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Deo27: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Pdp with their wuruwuru to the answer, dead with 2015, congrats Otti.

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by HRich(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
Freedom @ last.............

Going back to my state.
God purnish PDP, Orji Uzor Kalu, T. A Orji etc
Happy New Year.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Adminisher: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
Freedom @ last.............

Going back to my state.

God purnish PDP, Orji Uzor Kalu, T. A Orji etc

PDP is carcass. Dead corrupt party.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by dabiko(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
nwadiuko1:
thanks but you better believe me
Stop making a fool of yourself abeg! If you think supreme court will reverse this great judgement I'm sorry for you!

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by henryhemon(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Best way to and 2015. We love Alex otti.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Like and share if u KNOW that Dr. Alex Otti will decamp to APC.

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Tinubutoto: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Provided it's not that tyrant party called apc no problem, congrats to Alex Otti

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by ddippset(m): 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
1United1:

Which house? PDP has 13 members while Apga has 11 members cool
wow, interesting.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by liongirl: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
chinology:
Abia Election: Appeal Court Declares Alex Otti Of APGA Winner
Channels Television.
Updated December 31, 2015

An Appeal Court has declared the candidate of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, Mr Alex Otti, the winner of the Abia State Governorship election.

The court in its ruling on Thursday ordered the swearing in of Mr Otti, as governor of Abia State and asked Mr Okezie Ikpeazu to vacate the office.

Mr Ikpeazu of the Peoples Democratic Party was declared winner of the election held in April by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/12/31/abia-election-appeal-court-declares-alex-otti-of-apga-winner/

pDP I know tank u okezie for paying my DEC salary and leave allowance may u continue to be Abia state Governor. Amen
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Tinubutoto: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
Linqsz:
Like and share if u KNOW that Dr. Alex Otti will decamp to APC.
go and ask y Obiano is yet to defect to apc, try it and lose woefully in the east. with Nnamdi Kanu in jail, apc can't win any election here. bring on 2019, we will teach apc in ds region, I don't care who wins presidency provided we don'thave them around us.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Dexema(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
cutekhalifa:
Kokoloko chi efona.... I told them Apga is going to win the apeal, I'm pro PDP but what happened in abia state guber election is eyes sour, Alex otti u are the main man... Ngwa will never rule abia state, as ohuhu guy I will continue to support our amiable governor Dr Alex otti, sir ur first assigment is to probe that old rogue thief TA orji and his kidnapper son in state house, chinedu orji AKA (ikuku)... Longlive Apga grin this is the best news I heard so far
i have been hearing a lot about this "Ikuku" guy for a while since my days of serving in the east and all I hear about him are unpalatable stuffs...is he that bad?

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Bishops10(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
thunder74:
Modified
APC finally got another seat in igbo land. Ask me how? Otti will soon decamp from Apga to APC.
The message here is Alex Otti will dump APGA. Remind me when it happens.
I once told a friend that.Otti won't last in APGA
Congratulations to him.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by adriftonmemories(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
kolawaxxy:
I feel so honored to be on the front-page All of
my hard work and dedication has finally paid off.
Getting the top comment has been a dream of
mine for many years, and I would like to thank
those who have helped me along the way. Next I
would like to thank my parents. I want to thank
my frnd kam's cat, for being really fat and always
there for me. I would also like to thank my pet
tadpol for surviving against all odds for over a
week.Next I would like to thank the squirrel that
lives in my backyard for climbing trees because
that gives me inspiration that I need to get
through the day. This is a special moment in my
life and I would like to thank any of my
unmentioned friends and family that have helped
me along the way. This moment will be a moment
that I will never forget. I just remmembered a few
other people I would like to thank; nairalanf, the
fish I caught in pry 3, my lightin my
room bc I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard
without it, the internet for letting me come on nairaland, my house because without it I would be
homeless, and last but not least I would like to
thank all the people out there that actually took
time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress
how much of a big deal to me thisis. I have been
trying to be on the frontpage of a post for
years, but that has not been possible until this
amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will
continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion.
If you asked how I did this, I would say, you can
achieveanything u set your mind on. To all the
kids out there reading this, I would like to tell
them to follow their dreams. Being on the frontpage is amazing, thank you everyone.

Like...seriously? kiss
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Story, ike agwula gi nwanne
Ponponkon:
I'm all smiles as usual. Ofcourse the supreme court will have to address this empty judgement. You cannot disenfranchise 3 LGA and went ahead to declare someone who on a normal day cannot score the highest number of votes winner. We are calm as usual in the face of outright provocation. Let meet in 60 days time when the last round will take place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tinubutoto:
go and ask y Obiano is yet to defect to apc, try it and lose woefully in the east. with Nnamdi Kanu in jail, apc can't win any election here. bring on 2019, we will teach apc in ds region, I don't care who wins presidency provided we don'thave them around us.

You should understand by now that the people of anambra holds APGA at high esteem because of its founder; late Ojukwu.
Supporting apga is like honoring ojukwu's legacy in the state.

With time you will come to understand.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by DonaldGenes(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
thunder74:
Modified
APC finally got another seat in igbo land. Ask me how? Otti will soon decamp from Apga to APC.
The message here is Alex Otti will dump APGA. Remind me when it happens.

lmao! Booked..Will remind you
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by ojnnaco(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
when I told people that this man is the rightful winner of the election the ngwa's thought I was lying .....now what's happening ....Goodbye Okezie 2015... happy new year Otti 2016..
Welcome to a new Abia State ....

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Aitee1:
Court sacking and nullifying here and there yet INEC chairman was awarded internationally, my question is what exactly did INEC do
removing goodluck and replacing him with an ABO*KI MAN!
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by romelady(f): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
thank God justice and people's mandate has return to my state

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by slap1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
obinnashady:
its not only ikpUazu,but OtuAzu

Two of you are mad.grin
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by sirTesco(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Aitee1:
Court sacking and nullifying here and there yet INEC chairman was awarded internationally, my question is what exactly did INEC do
He sacked dat man from Otueke.
His greatest achievement to his people (the Northerners)
JEGA - Just to End Goodluck's Administration.

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by ril19(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
VERY reliably i tell you that umuahia is agog with celebration right now.

CONGRATULATIONS Abians!

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by ayampissed: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Happy New Year in advance to the people of Abia state.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
A breath of fresh air cheesy grin..

A fantastic news.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Kossy23: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
Gracito:
You're harsh tho brother.

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by zuma4k(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Haha y'all have crawled out of ya shells... Nevertheless, the most you guys can get is an election rerun ... Ikpeazu will win 10/10 be rest assured

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by waice6571: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
End time post at the very end of the year.

wake up guy.

kolawaxxy:
I feel so honored to be on the front-page All of
my hard work and dedication has finally paid off.
Getting the top comment has been a dream of
mine for many years, and I would like to thank
those who have helped me along the way. Next I
would like to thank my parents. I want to thank
my frnd kam's cat, for being really fat and always
there for me. I would also like to thank my pet
tadpol for surviving against all odds for over a
week.Next I would like to thank the squirrel that
lives in my backyard for climbing trees because
that gives me inspiration that I need to get
through the day. This is a special moment in my
life and I would like to thank any of my
unmentioned friends and family that have helped
me along the way. This moment will be a moment
that I will never forget. I just remmembered a few
other people I would like to thank; nairalanf, the
fish I caught in pry 3, my lightin my
room bc I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard
without it, the internet for letting me come on nairaland, my house because without it I would be
homeless, and last but not least I would like to
thank all the people out there that actually took
time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress
how much of a big deal to me thisis. I have been
trying to be on the frontpage of a post for
years, but that has not been possible until this
amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will
continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion.
If you asked how I did this, I would say, you can
achieveanything u set your mind on. To all the
kids out there reading this, I would like to tell
them to follow their dreams. Being on the frontpage is amazing, thank you everyone.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Kossy23: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by nwadiuko1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
dabiko:
Stop making a fool of yourself abeg! If you think supreme court will reverse this great judgement I'm sorry for you!
am making a fool of my self by airing my own view?.....change your ways this is democracy
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Kossy23: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
sommy25:

You are wicked bro... Tak it easy na

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Kossy23: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
PriestlyLawyer:
Rv Fr Mbaka said that Okezie Ikpeazu will last for just six months as governor,it has come to pass... My mentor Cleric is a true man of God
i dont like people worshipping men of God like God...abeg its more than 6months since inaugration***walks out of thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News / Dino Melaye Buys His Special Assistant A 1992 Honda Accord Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.