Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,626 members, 7,851,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (534841 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bro, with due respect, this is just way too much.
I just hope another hate words will not spring from here

Profitsgalore:

What i did was, i decided to open a new account a couple of weeks back with a new broker and linked it to a new myfxbook account. Why? So you can monitor my account and also learn how to trade. I will be trading this account aggressively. I have done it before and i'm pretty sure i can do it again. I will take this 2500 account and turn it into a 50k account by june next year. I just hope you won't die of awe. grin Enjoy.
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/profits-galore/1735289

This house sef, he jus geh as he be
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
mrikay:

Boss but the sell looks a few pips shy of destination.... To a newbie like me it looks like a buy
yeah there will be buyers waiting at brexit low, but it all depends on the momentum the sellers in approaching that level if its too high it breaks it ..else the buyers will have their way..you have to watch the 4hr TF price action when price gets to that level.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Typical H1 view of GCAD, still on it until it is exhausted.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Wow! my official XM-Nigeria landing page has been approved. You can check it out at http : // xm . akowebsolutions . com (remove the spaces)

Visit the page, create a live account, verify with your valid ID and utility bill and get free $30 USD to trade with.

For those who registered with the link in my signature and have any issues (either with validation or otherwise), kindly quote me and lets see how to resolve it asap.

More PIPS to us all.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
fidellamo:
Wow! my official XM-Nigeria landing page has been approved. You can check it out at receive sense. Com (remove the spaces)
Visit the page, create a live account, verify with your valid ID and utility bill and get free $30 USD to trade with.
For those who registered with the link in my signature and have any issues (either with validation or otherwise), kindly quote me and lets see how to resolve it asap.
More PIPS to us all.

Carry your foolishness far away from here.
Carry your marketing propaganda to another thread.

Newbies ignore this poster the way the eyes ignore the nose.

Regards!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Typical H1 view of GCAD, still on it until it is exhausted.
I couldn't help but notice you recently stopped posting your basket which is your unique signature, or these days you returned to the conventional chart posting..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
This, I mean market has been sluggish for days now, this one is CHFJ and has been ranging since 10days ago..........

If you find yourself in this type of market, there is a higher tendency of losing, except by chance.

Selah

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yea, I actually got tired of the argument here and there. Too many people getting intimidated by the basket and its content.

I have returned to the conventional chart posting, chart updates, chart progress, chart education, pipsology, trading psychology, pipsbasketology etc.

jorel1:
I couldn't help but notice you recently stopped posting your basket which is your unique signature, or these days you returned to the conventional chart posting..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
Oga at the top,
You have been doing a great job.
There's a fine line between intimidation and sarcasm.
Pls don't be bullied,keep bringing up the basket.
Let them talk, it's their job.
We got ours!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Feshizzy:

Carry your foolishness far away from here.
Carry your marketing propaganda to another thread.

Newbies ignore this poster the way the eyes ignore the nose.

Regards!

Thanks man smiley!

But if I may ask, what is/are your reason(s) for the insults? Would it not have been reasonable for you to keep quiet and behave as if you didn't see it if you do not have need for it?

Not everyone who wish to trade might be able to afford opening a real account and fund it just to test their trading skills. While some would want to do so, others may find wisdom in trying it out first with free real money. What then is your ish?

I was well cultured and would resist the temptation of responding to you the way you did ... but don't push me.

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
it Friday,,,,bring it on grin grin grin grin....watching on 3D

happy gidigbo grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
I guess my reputation precedes me already,

fidellamo:

Thanks man smiley!
But if I may ask, what is/are your reason(s) for the insults? Would it not have been reasonable for you to keep quiet and behave as if you didn't see it if you do not have need for it?
Not everyone who wish to trade might be able to afford opening a real account and fund it just to test their trading skills. While some would want to do so, others may find wisdom in trying it out first with free real money. What then is your ish?
I was well cultured and would resist the temptation of responding to you the way you did ... but don't push me.
Cheers!

It's foolish to tell someone to register, just because of your selfish interest.
I looked you up before making that comment.
You ain't a trader, you are just a marketer,
Why not tell people to register from the website directly? why use an affiliate link? who are you fooling?

Well here's FTA and last I checked no commercial content allowed anymore.

BTW, you defence was too weak, just like any typical marketer,very predictable.!!
Cultured my Foot!! angry You are cultured in your marketing skills in other not to scare potential clients.

NewBies BeWare.
Go to XM website and register directly, you would still receive the bonus.

Don't register through him oo!

Because if his account has an issue it would affect yours too oo!!

The brother below me, you can carry on,
Noting do you.
How far that August parole na? For Iyana?
I wish you the best bro.!!! All the Way.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
This is Friday, market is closed till about 2days. This is the time to discuss and educate under the section: trading psychology/pipsology.

I like to discuss, affirm and ascertain on the trading attitude: CONSISTENCY.

I hope friends will not get offended,

@currentprice @feshizzy @jorel1 @lawson007 and the entire house etc. Your opinion is needed before I drop it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yes bro, still holding by His grace. Planning to land next week for a 3-week stay. Too much of expenses on ma head, ma mind. But I believe God is taking absolute control.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
^^

thought it being done grin

I even call your number on Monday left words on your voice message grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
House, this is not a trade call but trade progress.............

- I am happy I use a broker that does not charge any swap or commission so I can leave my trades for days/weeks until exhaustion (NOTE: This is not an advert for the broker, it pays me nothing, joining them is at your own risk)

- Like I stated earlier, the market has been sluggish this week. My account made some retracements, I cut losses, as usual, making the profits run till exhaustion, and I am happy I regained it before the end of the week (I must say this week was just too tough). I said to myself, the worst that would happen to me was to balance my account to its initial which I recorded this weekend. Next week shall be superb as usual.

- My next post shall be on consistency (Watch out..................)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bro, I was not on my phone when your call came in. I got the voicemail and tried calling back but it was indicating a UK line (+44). I only save call subscriptions to call Naija line, hence I could not reach you.

I would have sent a PM, I would have mentioned the above here before you did but I was kind of careful about doing that. But many thanks for that.

It is not done yet.

currentprice:
^^

thought it being done grin

I even call your number on Monday left words on your voice message grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Bro, I was not on my phone when your call came in. I got the voicemail and tried calling back but it was indicating a UK line (+44).I only save call subscriptions to call Naija line, hence I could not reach you.

It is not done yet.

that is my UK line brother,, on short holiday to enjoy my fx loot grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
That your voice on the voicemail is accurate enough to call many pips grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Now, back to my [size=13pt]consistency[/size] lecture.............We are going to do it together.

1) First of all remember that I mentioned that
Pipsbasketing:
Oh sorry bro,
This should not be misinterpreted, I like to mention that line as a caution for those that want to hit and run and that think the business is ritual. I teach practicals and find living examples surrounding me, that is why.

The first time i mentioned this line (this makes the second) and currentprice took it up since he also had studied same and directed it to a friend, whereas, I never mentioned anyone, the friend thought I was referring to him based on what currentprice stated. I was and am referring to the list on FF (weekly and monthly).

Present practical example just at the moment is a guy currently at 3,532.6% (Monthly), below is his return graph. I will uproot his deceit to you: check the red circle, meanwhile, do you know you can set your explorer to show returns wherever you want. Now his return graph shows only the return from July3, where are the other dates......Now he is showing us just the positive 3,532.6% return made in a month, ask yourself: why do you think he would have removed other dates return? what is the assurance you will see this same explore in coming months.........LET'S BE PRACTICAL, I was only using this to teach people about making steady return - for those that may want to hit and run, especially the newbies who are majorly thinking of income.

2) Just within the same week, this same guy (sHaN reb) who had 3,532.6% on the monthly board (no. 1 indeed is no more on the list as a matter of fact is no where to be found.

3) Now, search for him (sHaN reb)

gist continues next..................
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
lost it all today on eur.usd SELL trade grin

I notice majority of this trader use little capital,,,,how can less than 100 pips gain gives 1000%

less than 50 pips loss gives margin call

less than 20pips loss today gave sHaN reb -88.7% capital loss grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Deductions: He made the explorer public only for the week when he realised he made that profit (1) to show to people he makes it big time, newbies, beginners and intermediate traders will subscribe and follow. (many subscriptions......Yea grin)

From your search result you will find out he never traded that account again since he made it open to the public, he never dares, else he vandalises it in a tick.

You will notice he left that explorer, opened another live account and another explorer, sHaN just 2days ago, 10th of this month. (I am sure of the tricked subscribers contacted him to trade on his/her behalf)

Lo and behold, he entered just 4 trades on the live account and just within 2 days of trading, and whoooop.............gone for life.

Gist continues......

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Deductions: notice he had a positive 18 pips in his record of the vandalised account. what do you think happened. How can one have positive pips and still cleared account to zero (-100%)

Yea, Risk/Money management, I am teaching......................Live/Practical lecture here which you can see physically.

Why rushing, he was trying to prove Don, for where? to who?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 13, 2016
More digest to his FF account as a case scenario to teach Risk/Money Management...........Enjoy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 13, 2016
For history, he has been creating and deleting trade explorer.............see attached.

What does that signal to you?

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 13, 2016
With this, I will round off my lesson.

1) Remember my saying that what is the assurance that he would still have the TE on the FF monthly ranking
2) What is the assurance he will not still delete this and open another

Lessons
Treat your live account as if you earn a fixed deposit bank interest but now a little bigger than what the bank offers. With this mentality, you will learn to guide your account and to use small and reasonable lots........

It is better to keep your account live for 1year and more with little profit that seems consistent than to have a huge profit and blow all your account up in few days.

End......I drop my pen and I hope you learn, to earn.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2016
grin

someone will say using Panadol on another man headache grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2016
Just exactly what is happening (the bolded), they want to have no. 1 record, to who? This is my money, I need to guide it diligently and jealously and not to impress unnecessarily.........The joy is: I am not only teaching the house, I am also learning from it.

currentprice:
lost it all today on eur.usd SELL trade grin

I notice majority of this trader use little capital,,,,how can less than 100 pips gain gives 1000%

less than 50 pips loss gives margin call

less than 20pips loss today gave sHaN reb -88.7% capital loss grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.