Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (540546 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2016
But not everyone is as poor as you think cheesy this trader probably treats his account in a different way you treat yours... blowing away his margin doesn't mean he hasn't been profitable or hasnt a stockpike to redeposit..

its like most people here put all their life savings in their forex account,

someone once posted here implying one who makes huge returns can't be consistent , as if t he one who makes 0.5% is the one who can be consistent grin
but if one makes a huge %ROI , there isn't any need to be consistent other than enjoy and return to trade again..

I think with forex , you can never understand how and why a trader the the way he does..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:24am On Aug 13, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:30am On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin grin

Consistency is a key factor in this trade.
It's not a competitive sport.

If you drive a ferrari and someone else drives okada, both will still get to their destination.

Either way, find your style that works and suits you. wink
And stick with it.
Whether you gain 5000% or 2% monthly, everybody get different target.

@the oga making 1000%+ monthly thumbs up to you.
Keep displaying your vast knowledge,

I remain your humble feshizzy, grin

@oga below my post, that lad takes things too personal, same as his trading style,
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 13, 2016
Jorel1, please do not take it too personal.....These are only forms of enlightenment, but your contribution has also been noted.

Cheers

jorel1:
But not everyone is as poor as you think cheesy this trader probably treats his account in a different way you treat yours... blowing away his margin doesn't mean he hasn't been profitable or hasnt a stockpike to redeposit..

its like most people here put all their life savings in their forex account,

someone once posted here implying one who makes huge returns can't be consistent , as if t he one who makes 0.5% is the one who can be consistent grin
but if one makes a huge %ROI , there isn't any need to be consistent other than enjoy and return to trade again..

I think with forex , you can never understand how and why a trader the the way he does..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:37am On Aug 13, 2016
If you check
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:40am On Aug 13, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Jorel1, please do not take it too personal.....These are only forms of enlightenment, but your contribution has also been noted.

Cheers

offcourse i ain't taking it personal , only to imply its a wrong analogy to use for your consistency lecture...its more practical to use past history of your trade account, this you can be sure of grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:45am On Aug 13, 2016
you don't even need and can't be consistent all the time trading, you just need to win big and lose small... this way you defeat consistency. you are dealing with a random process and one is talking about consistency..

the most you can aim for is consistency in large wins and small loss.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 13, 2016
jorel1:
offcourse i ain't taking it personal , only to imply its a wrong analogy to use for your consistency lecture...its more practical to use past history of your trade account, this you can be sure of grin

OK, cool, I think everything has been summed up as below (the bolded).

Cheers.
Now, we go relax and enjoy the weekend...........Happy trading from the next market open.

Feshizzy:
grin grin grin
Consistency is a key factor in this trade.
It's not a competitive sport.
If you drive a ferrari and someone else drives okada, both will still get to their destination.
Either way, find your style that works and suits you. wink
And stick with it.
Whether you gain 5000% or 2% monthly, everybody get different target.

@the oga making 1000%+ monthly thumbs up to you.
Keep displaying your vast knowledge,
I remain your humble feshizzy, grin
@oga below my post, that lad takes things too personal, same as his trading style,

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:50am On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin grin

sleep ke,,,,,thinking we are going to have a long night
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:52am On Aug 13, 2016
I found out some lads here aren't really active traders , main mission after blowing their account is here only policing this forum to determine which post is meaningful and which isn't cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:55am On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 1:00am On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin grin

The young chap might be right,
The mods are always active here,
cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 1:16am On Aug 13, 2016
^^

that it is good thinking brother grin

nice post
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 5:42am On Aug 13, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

OK, cool, I think everything has been summed up as below (the bolded).

Cheers.
Now, we go relax and enjoy the weekend...........Happy trading from the next market open.

you've always advocated for peace, but using jorel1 to buttress your point is calling for a fight (BTW where is pipsharingan) and its unacceptable

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2016
currentprice:
lost it all today on eur.usd SELL trade grin

I notice majority of this trader use little capital,,,,how can less than 100 pips gain gives 1000%

less than 50 pips loss gives margin call

less than 20pips loss today gave sHaN reb -88.7% capital loss grin grin

He might have used mega lots
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Deductions: notice he had a positive 18 pips in his record of the vandalised account. what do you think happened. How can one have positive pips and still cleared account to zero (-100%)

Yea, Risk/Money management, I am teaching......................Live/Practical lecture here which you can see physically.

Why rushing, he was trying to prove Don, for where? to who?

I remember your lecture about 2 weeks ago on MM.. You compared fx to a kind of fixed deposit... (i liked that post)

BO$$ it all comes down to mindset... ego is poison

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2016
Feshizzy:
I guess my reputation precedes me already,

It's foolish to tell someone to register, just because of your selfish interest.
I looked you up before making that comment.
You ain't a trader, you are just a marketer,
Why not tell people to register from the website directly? why use an affiliate link? who are you fooling?

Well here's FTA and last I checked no commercial content allowed anymore.

BTW, you defence was too weak, just like any typical marketer,very predictable.!!
Cultured my Foot!! angry You are cultured in your marketing skills in other not to scare potential clients.

NewBies BeWare.
Go to XM website and register directly, you would still receive the bonus.

Don't register through him oo!

Because if his account has an issue it would affect yours too oo!!

The brother below me, you can carry on,
Noting do you.
How far that August parole na? For Iyana?
I wish you the best bro.!!! All the Way.

My friend keep quiet jor! Chai! Why my battery come die na? Which yeye reputation is that? Reputation my a$$. Who made you a trader? When did you even start trading? So because you have made a few calls here you think you can become FTA police and respond arrogantly to every post right?

At the bolded, who is the fool? The one who cannot differentiate between passing a beneficial information to persons who may not have gotten the information yet and selfish interest or the one passing the information?

at the red colored, Its a pity you said you checked me up before commenting but could not still see where I clearly stated that registering with my link would help me meet a target. I wonder why I should be responding to a dude who assimilates so poorly.

At the green coloured, grin grin grin Oga trader!!! grin grin grin Oga trader wey no know say XM affiliate account and trading account na two different things entirely, I hail thee o! Next time before you start your busy-body, please make an effort to be informed then you will be well placed to open your smelly mouth and spew rubbish.

At the purple colored, chai! IF MEN WERE GOD. See the level of badbelle ... hmm smh for some people. A lil advise for you, such attitude only lead people to just one destination ..................................................................................................................... perpetual failure You are so engrossed in minding other peoples business that you forget yours, kwantinu, you shall surely see the end.

You cared so much about the newbies yet you never pointed the bone of contention to them even when you had knowledge of it. Someone tries to, then you jump like a squirrel trying to escape a snake bite in its hole. The thunder that will fire you ehn .... ....... ........ ..... e still dey do press-up for sambisa forest, just wait!

Mchewwwww, holier than thou rancorous thing! I no even need to answer you, you no reach.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin grin

fidellamo:

My friend keep quiet jor! Chai! Why my battery come die na? Which yeye reputation is that? Reputation my a$$. Who made you a trader? When did you even start trading? So because you have made a few calls here you think you can become FTA police and respond arrogantly to every post right?
At the bolded, who is the fool? The one who cannot differentiate between passing a beneficial information to persons who may not have gotten the information yet and selfish interest or the one passing the information?
at the red colored, Its a pity you said you checked me up before commenting but could not still see where I clearly stated that registering with my link would help me meet a target. I wonder why I should be responding to a dude who assimilates so poorly.
At the green coloured, grin grin grin Oga trader!!! grin grin grin Oga trader wey no know say XM affiliate account and trading account na two different things entirely, I hail thee o! Next time before you start your busy-body, please make an effort to be informed then you will be well placed to open your smelly mouth and spew rubbish.
At the purple colored, chai! IF MEN WERE GOD. See the level of badbelle ... hmm smh for some people. A lil advise for you, such attitude only lead people to just one destination ..................................................................................................................... perpetual failure You are so engrossed in minding other peoples business that you forget yours, kwantinu, you shall surely see the end.
You cared so much about the newbies yet you never pointed the bone of contention to them even when you had knowledge of it. Someone tries to, then you jump like a squirrel trying to escape a snake bite in its hole. The thunder that will fire you ehn .... ....... ........ ..... e still dey do press-up for sambisa forest, just wait!
Mchewwwww, holier than thou rancorous thing! I no even need to answer you, you no reach.

I like how you coloured my post,
It looks so beautiful now, great job!!

You are right, I have only made a few trade calls here but have you made any?

The dude don't even have electricity to charge battery undecided undecided

You just shot yourself in the foot by pointing out the obvious.

Your bi**chy a*s to scared to trade then you open an affiliate account which is very different from a trading account.

In other news, when a trader opens a position either win or loss, you have gotten a commission. grin grin

Apart for being foolish,you are also lazy and scared.

Oga go and trade and stop leeching with your affiliate, Mr Marketer

BTW, you couldn't even defend yourself from the bolded and any colour, you are just merry dancing around it.

Have you not discovered how to make lots of money with just N200 yet? Ah well, another BS on ur path just like this new one.

NewBie BeWare only broke a*s people create affiliate link to reap where they didn't sow **in jorel1 's voice ** cool cool
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:01am On Aug 13, 2016
fidellamo:

lol he should have ignored you and move on , the so called newbies they claim to protect aren't dumb ..Newbies are supposed to experience the good bad and ugly of trading just as others did.. no shortcut. so those who claim theie mission here is to protect newbie needs to make a rethink.
however, that chap needs to pull himself together.. yesterday ... its like boy in the movie Sixth sense who said " I see ghosts everywhere" whereas didn't even realize he was dead also .. the same way silly people who try to judge every post for silliness level wouldn't even realize how silly they are grin because they feel they know it all .. sometimes silence is best response for such people but sometimes you just need to enlighten them so they realize..
Apparently, there are two candidates contesting the position of forum chief judge here.. grin

be adults and learn to respect and tolerate other people's view or opinion..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2016
^^^
Which side are you on bro? angry
I took a cue from you on your post last year,
Where you seeing ghost before?? angry angry
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2016
jorel1:
lol he should have ignored you and move on , the so called newbies they claim to protect aren't dumb ..Newbies are supposed to experience the good bad and ugly of trading just as others did.. no shortcut. so those who claim theie mission here is to protect newbie needs to make a rethink.
however, that chap needs to pull himself together.. yesterday ... its like boy in the movie Sixth sense who said " I see ghosts everywhere" whereas didn't even realize he was dead also .. the same way silly people who try to judge every post for silliness level wouldn't even realize how silly they are grin because they feel they know it all .. sometimes silence is best response for such people but sometimes you just need to enlighten them so they realize..
Apparently, there are two candidates contesting the position of forum chief judge here.. grin

be adults and learn to respect and tolerate other people's view or opinion..

Golden post! The bolded just applied. I bet he would be nowhere near if I call our almighty forex trader and aspiring chief judge to a five day contest here.

grin grin grin at the last but one sentence grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2016
Feshizzy:
grin grin grin

I like how you coloured my post,
It looks so beautiful now, great job!!

You are right, I have only made a few trade calls here but have you made any?

The dude don't even have electricity to charge battery undecided undecided

You just shot yourself in the foot by pointing out the obvious.

Your bi**chy a*s to scared to trade then you open an affiliate account which is very different from a trading account.

In other news, when a trader opens a position either win or loss, you have gotten a commission. grin grin

Apart for being foolish,you are also lazy and scared.

Oga go and trade and stop leeching with your affiliate, Mr Marketer

BTW, you couldn't even defend yourself from the bolded and any colour, you are just merry dancing around it.

Have you not discovered how to make lots of money with just N200 yet? Ah well, another BS on ur path just like this new one.

NewBie BeWare only broke a*s people create affiliate link to reap where they didn't sow **in jorel1 's voice ** cool cool

Feshizzy:
^^^
Which side are you on bro? angry
I took a cue from you on your post last year,
Where you seeing before?? angry angry

... lol ...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2016
No crayon colouring this time?
I'm disappointed!!! cheesy cheesy
I bet you would have done a better job in the art industry.

NewBie BeWare of the art dude ways, he is an artist with a con in front cool cool a well cultured one at that!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2016
Feshizzy:
No crayon colouring this time?
I'm disappointed!!! cheesy cheesy
I bet you would have done a better job in the art industry.

I just took a nice clue from your signature. Sadly, the message therein is obviously useless and/or meaningless to you.

Final post for/on you mate, get a life and mind your business. I will help you a lot!

No hard feelings.

Selah!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin grin

fidellamo:

I just took a nice clue from your signature. Sadly, the message therein is obviously useless and/or meaningless to you.
Final post for/on you mate, get a life and mind your business. I will help you a lot!
No hard feelings.
Selah!

It's good you are taking clues from real traders, how Nice!!

You say it's your final post, but I bet you ain't done yet.
BTW I like the way you use the "/" though you sound really confused but it suits you.
cheesy
How can you help someone a lot when you are still affiliating? lipsrsealed

You still haven't denied the fact that you don't trade and only here to reap where you didn't sow.

Either way, cheers
But no client in this room.

Register with XM directly,
Oh! Less I forget you can't get to bonus unless you verify your account well the dude obviously skipped that part for a reason. undecided
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2016
Wow! Interesting.

Somebody just registered a real live account!

This is really interesting, please keep those your vague words coming. They are really good for me cheesy cheesy cheesy

30***18, kindly upload your documents, wait till Monday for them to validate your account and then claim your $30 to start trading with.
Remember me in your paradise when the pips starts rolling in o! lol...

Haters go die with envy oooooooooo! Chai!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2016
fidellamo:
Wow! Interesting.

Somebody just registered a real live account!

This is really interesting, please those your vague words coming. They are really good for me cheesy cheesy cheesy

30***18, kindly upload your documents, wait till Monday for them to validate your account and then claim your $30 to start trading with.
Remember me in your paradise when the pips starts rolling in o! lol...

Haters go die with envy oooooooooo! Chai!

grin grin grin
Sorry my bad, that was me.
I wanted you to ferment in hope!! grin grin
As predicted you reacted!!
And already hallucinating in paradise cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2016
Mumu! Chai, keep it coming. I am loving it!

[size=5pt]
I guess your email now carries a female's name. Very soon you will tell me you registered the email as a female cheesy cheesy cheesy Keep showing your foolishness!
[/size]
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2016
fidellamo:
Mumu! Chai, keep it coming. I am loving it!

[size=5pt]
I guess your email now carries a females name. Very soon you will tell me you registered the email as a female cheesy cheesy cheesy Keep showing your foolishness!
[/size]

grin grin grin
I envy your foolishness.
Affiliate don't see client emails.
You can lie for Africa!!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2016
Feshizzy:

grin grin grin
I envy your foolishness.
Affiliate don't see client emails.
You can lie for Africa!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Keep it coming bro!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.