Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Men Masturbate? (53113 Views)

How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by kings09(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Konji tins

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by seunlly(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
end time masturbation
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by computer0810(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Walkaholic....u are always seeing tin,may u continue to see tin dis new year...IJN
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Fkhalifa(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Its bad, but we are thankful they opt for rather than join the latest trend of rappings. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by airsaylongcon: 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Decker:
You know it's quite funny that people are quick to chastise people who masturbate just for the sole reason that it's a form of sexual immorality. A notion that's gotten from the paraphrasing of the transcribed & transliterated words of the holy book.

Now, isn't it better for someone to please himself or herself rather than going out to fornicate and sleep around with others? I mean isn't it still a form of abstinence? Wouldn't you rather let your daughter or sister do that than sleep around with men?

We all see beautiful women everyday and we all fantasize about what we can do to or with them. You see a girl on the street with big baloons hanging out of her chest or a big backside and immediately, you imagine having sex with her. Now, what you have done is no different from someone who masturbates, the only difference is that he is stimulating his genitals.

The sin isn't with the stimulation but it's with the thought, so if I am to go by that, then both sets of people are guilty.

In the case of married couples, you should first bear in mind that people have different libidos. Some people have an unquenchable desire to have sex almost at all times and such people can't always afford to wait for their partners to be in the mood before they have sex, so they favor the act of masturbation. It's better than being unfaithful.

I am not saying this because I masturbate, I actually don't, not because I think it's wrong, but because sex isn't really my proclivity.

Christ embassy Ambassador

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by joseph1832(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
OP should it be any business of yours what a man decides to do with his d1ck?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by mascot87(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Too bad
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Jchi9876: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
[s]
jamex93:
The rate at which people involve in this masturbation immortality is quite alarming.
[/s]

Immorality you meant?
However, do not be too sure to codemn people you did not catch in the act.
How you managed to see someone in a truck with you on the outside is still a mystery.
The business man may just be putting oil on his body some of them sleep in their shops this season.

vaseline is not only for masturbating. you must get experience huh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Vikky014(f): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
cry shocked undecided
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by tyrone07(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
irunoobo:
Most men with huge monster dicks need to masturbate regularly to ease their abdominal pains.
Lmao!!! This has to be the hilarious thing I've heard this year.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by tyrone07(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
irunoobo:
Most men with huge monster dicks need to masturbate regularly to ease their abdominal pains.
Lmao!!! This has to be the most hilarious thing I've heard this year.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Lordave: 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
JehanEddy07:
Where are the *Wanking Crew*.. Your Attention is needed ASAP.. grin
Wanking Crew

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by joseph1832(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

So u r encouraging the act
These men are old men
I mean some one in his 50 there about
Wat do ppl gain from masturbation
I really want to know
What do you gain from having sex?
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by kestolove95(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nd why b sai na only people wey dey masturbate. Dey eva see?..
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by friendcharm: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Masturbation is not an addiction but an evil spirit luring people to act against their will.

1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by MPVGoddess: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

Ye its not my problem I know

But I want to know why a old man will masturbate in his bis place or while driving

Its not right at all

You want to know? You didn't ask them? You come ask us? How we go know?
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by sampsondeen(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

I really want to know
Go give it a try
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
Masturbation lead to impotence. U no fit pregnant a woman again. Stop it .
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Churchillsaug(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
That's their private life bro, I dnt see anything wrong with that. But, is that the most weird thing you've seen sinse your whole life? Just a guy with a cup of vaseline with his pants down? Then, you need to keep living because you have not seen anything yet
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by AreaFada2: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

These men are old men

I really want to know

So you mean 50 is old. Our great grand dads were still bleeping & siring kids in their 80s.

Dey dia. You will soon be 50 yourself. grin cheesy

They get the same pleasure others from 18 to 100 years get from it. cheesy

At least they were not defiling 11 years old kids.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by ronald4lif(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Decker:
You know it's quite funny that people are quick to chastise people who masturbate just for the sole reason that it's a form of sexual immorality. A notion that's gotten from the paraphrasing of the transcribed & transliterated words of the holy book.

Now, isn't it better for someone to please himself or herself rather than going out to fornicate and sleep around with others? I mean isn't it still a form of abstinence? Wouldn't you rather let your daughter or sister do that than sleep around with men?

We all see beautiful women everyday and we all fantasize about what we can do to or with them. You see a girl on the street with big baloons hanging out of her chest or a big backside and immediately, you imagine having sex with her. Now, what you have done is no different from someone who masturbates, the only difference is that he is stimulating his genitals.

The sin isn't with the stimulation but it's with the thought, so if I am to go by that, then both sets of people are guilty.

In the case of married couples, you should first bear in mind that people have different libidos. Some people have an unquenchable desire to have sex almost at all times and such people can't always afford to wait for their partners to be in the mood before they have sex, so they favor the act of masturbation. It's better than being unfaithful.

I am not saying this because I masturbate, I actually don't, not because I think it's wrong, but because sex isn't really my proclivity.

Thoughtful and brilliantly written. And the disavowal on the last paragraph got me laughing. I know it's easier for us to draw inferences from people's opinion. cheesy
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by TruthHurts1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
grin because masturbation,men,and marriage start with letter M.so they move hand to hand
grin grin grin Things are happeneing...
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by sleeknick: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Op you seeing too much...
Meanwhile there's something on my signature you need to see...

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Opoki(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
If self service will reduce the rate of aborting unwanted pregnancies, child molestation and rape, abeg let them be.

My father used to say there is a joy in madness which no sane human can understand except the mad ones.

Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by watered(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
OP better work on your grammar. "I was like" is never correct in English language.

Forget that you hear it in the movies and celebrities use it; its very wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by TruthHurts1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
ronald4lif:

Thoughtful and brilliantly written. And the disavowal on the last paragraph got me laughing. I know it's easier for us to draw inferences from people's opinion. cheesy

Not exactly an inference, pal. It's quite direct:

"But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

Matthew 5:28
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by dammytosh: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:
The rate at which people involve in this masturbation immortality is quite alarming.

OK the story goes like this:

Like 2 to 3 years back I was walking down the road I just noticed this pure water P-Cup van it was mowing very slow and heading my direction
I was like this driver ''no dey see abi waiting dey worry am ''

When the van got closer I noticed that the driver was looking down with one hand controlling the van and the other one down wards.

So I stopped to know what was distracting his attention to my surprise when the van got closer I notice he was doing something down there I was like this can't be what am thinking so I went closer and I was surprised to see the whole junior out, the man was totally enjoying his thing I was confused and I just left the place

Same thing happened 3days ago I went to the market to get some stuffs so I stopped by a shop and I was like where the owner of this shop dey.

So I hear a voice from the inside of the shop asking me what I want to buy, so I try to find out 'who dey talk', so I saw someone whose cloth is up and he was trying to drag up his trousers he did not want to come out, he never wanted me to know what he was doing but I had to call him out and to my greatest surprise, this old man had a can of Vaseline in he's hand and her was dragging his trousers.

I was like waht ! This old man too?

Am just confused and I really want to know why people masturbate even the married ones.

Sorry for the long story.

How come only you saw 2 people masturbating and i never saw any.

I am suspecting you.

Get a job it is their life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by KB524(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Why do u see only men what about the women?some married men wives don't know how to take care of themselves for their hubby,so they let the place to be too wide and some have theirs smelling like hell etc,and the married men especially the responsible elderly men don't want have their reputation stained by going to meet prostitute hence prefer to musturbate @ where the spouse might not see lest she feels bad!
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by francizy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

These men are old men

I really want to know

It's better than rĂ pe or child molestation..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Masturbation is an obsession....most times these guys don't know what makes them act that way..keep your mind pure
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by KB524(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

Like 2 to 3 years back I was walking down the road I just noticed this pure water P-Cup van it was mowing very slow and heading my direction

When the van got closer I noticed that the driver was looking down with one hand controlling the van and the other one down wards.

So I stopped to know what was distracting his attention to my surprise when the van got closer I notice he was doing something down there I was like this can't be what am thinking so I went closer and I was surprised to see the whole junior out, the man was totally enjoying his thing I was confused and I just left the place

Same thing happened 3days ago I went to the market to get some stuffs so I stopped by a shop and I was like where the owner of this shop dey.

So I hear a voice from the inside of the shop asking me what I want to buy, so I try to find out 'who dey talk', so I saw someone whose cloth is up and he was trying to drag up his trousers he did not want to come out, he never wanted me to know what he was doing but I had to call him out and to my greatest surprise, this old man had a can of Vaseline in he's hand and her was dragging his trousers.

Am just confused and I really want to know why people masturbate even the married ones.

Why do u see only men what about the women?some married men wives don't know how to take care of themselves for their hubby,so they let the place to be too wide and some have theirs smelling like hell etc,and the married men especially the responsible elderly men don't want have their reputation stained by going to meet prostitute hence prefer to musturbate @ where the spouse might not see lest she feels bad!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by justwise(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

You must be a self-servicer yourself because you put a great effort into it..not condemning wankers though

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Plus-Sized Lady Shows Flexible Dance Moves (Video) / Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.