Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Men Masturbate? (53116 Views)

How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by lookingfly: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
Awesome.... Buh op d second story is a lie........
the both stories are lies. So na only op hey eyes to de see people they masturbate abi him want to claim se na coincidence ba
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by ifeomaekol(f): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

Ye its not my problem I know

But I want to know why a old man will masturbate in his bis place or while driving

Its not right at all
so in ds case nw, since u kw it aint ur problem bt ur still worried------wat do u think shuld be done to stp ds act?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Classicman47(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

D last tin I would want to do is masturbate

But u have premarital sex or even possibility commit adultery?
Why are ppl dis delusional?
So u vilify ppl who masturbate and walk ur high moral grounds thinking u are god, yet u fornicate?
Sorry for u.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Sike(m): 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Who am i to Judge tho.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Classicman47(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
Decker:

I am not encouraging the act, I am only saying that you should stop spending your time criticizing people who practice the act, because it's non of your business what people choose to do with their lives. If you think it's wrong to masturbate, then good for you, but that doesn't mean you should be concerned as to why other people do.

People have needs. That's why whores and sex workers make their money, but these people don't want to patronize these whores or sleep around with all sorts of women and squander their money in the process, so they rather choose to masturbate.

It's their problem, not yours.

Why do u waste time replying this holier than thou niqqa.
Dude is outta his mind. Clearly doesn't have sound judgment of right and wrong.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by croSStodds(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Decker:
You know it's quite funny that people are quick to chastise people who masturbate just for the sole reason that it's a form of sexual immorality. A notion that's gotten from the paraphrasing of the transcribed & transliterated words of the holy book.

Now, isn't it better for someone to please himself or herself rather than going out to fornicate and sleep around with others? I mean isn't it still a form of abstinence? Wouldn't you rather let your daughter or sister do that than sleep around with men?

We all see beautiful women everyday and we all fantasize about what we can do to or with them. You see a girl on the street with big baloons hanging out of her chest or a big backside and immediately, you imagine having sex with her. Now, what you have done is no different from someone who masturbates, the only difference is that he is stimulating his genitals.

The sin isn't with the stimulation but it's with the thought, so if I am to go by that, then both sets of people are guilty.

In the case of married couples, you should first bear in mind that people have different libidos. Some people have an unquenchable desire to have sex almost at all times and such people can't always afford to wait for their partners to be in the mood before they have sex, so they favor the act of masturbation. It's better than being unfaithful.

I am not saying this because I masturbate, I actually don't, not because I think it's wrong, but because sex isn't really my proclivity.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wow!This guy's so intelligent.I didn't take Izanami's ratings a couple of weeks ago serious tho',but apparently seeing this explicitly explicated and brilliant post,You're quite wise to an enormous extent as asserted by izanami.More grease to your elbow grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
croSStodds:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wow!This guy's so intelligent.I didn't take Izanami's ratings a couple of weeks ago serious tho',but apparently seeing this explicitly explicated and brilliant post,You're quite wise to an enormous extent as asserted by izanami.More grease to your elbow grin grin grin

I appreciate the compliment, bro.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by bronzegoddess(f): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
KingRaoul:

u bitchess dont want our dicks to work at all , all yall want is love well all we want is to cummmmm

See d okobo that's talking. Lemme jare
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Greatness366(f): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
samzheee:
nah you deh see everything undecided undecided
Hahahahahahahahfahhahahahahha maybe e be seer u Neva can tell
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by jamex93(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Classicman47:

But u have premarital sex or even possibility commit adultery?
Why are ppl dis delusional?
So u vilify ppl who masturbate and walk ur high moral grounds thinking u are god, yet u fornicate?
Sorry for u.

I am not into any of d above listed
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by mtto(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

konji no get reverse
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by mtto(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:
The rate at which people involve in this masturbation immortality is quite alarming.

OK the story goes like this:

Like 2 to 3 years back I was walking down the road I just noticed this pure water P-Cup van it was mowing very slow and heading my direction
I was like this driver ''no dey see abi waiting dey worry am ''

When the van got closer I noticed that the driver was looking down with one hand controlling the van and the other one down wards.

So I stopped to know what was distracting his attention to my surprise when the van got closer I notice he was doing something down there I was like this can't be what am thinking so I went closer and I was surprised to see the whole junior out, the man was totally enjoying his thing I was confused and I just left the place

Same thing happened 3days ago I went to the market to get some stuffs so I stopped by a shop and I was like where the owner of this shop dey.

So I hear a voice from the inside of the shop asking me what I want to buy, so I try to find out 'who dey talk', so I saw someone whose cloth is up and he was trying to drag up his trousers he did not want to come out, he never wanted me to know what he was doing but I had to call him out and to my greatest surprise, this old man had a can of Vaseline in he's hand and her was dragging his trousers.

I was like waht ! This old man too?

Am just confused and I really want to know why people masturbate even the married ones.

Sorry for the long story.
lol@op...why e be say na u dey always see things

u know if d old man had just taken his bath and was using the vaseline to cream his body?

i'll stop using vaseline now before the op sees me and think otherwise undecided
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by mirabellachoco(f): 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by mtto(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

So u r encouraging the act

These men are old men

I mean some one in his 50 there about

Wat do ppl gain from masturbation

I really want to know
isn't it better to jackoff than to be a pedophile?

if all d rapist in dis world choose to jack rather than rape those innocent girls, the world would have been a better place today
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by jamex93(m): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
mtto:

lol@op...why e be say na u dey always see things

u know if d old man had just taken his bath and was using the vaseline to cream his body?

i'll stop using vaseline now before the op sees me and think otherwise undecided

So if u see person wey just bath finish u no go know abi
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by donMIG(m): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lol....I laff OOO
U no go know how e dei sweet till u go month plus without a gf

But no b say I dei encourage d tin
At the same tym
I don't plane dos niggas working dia way to ecstasy with dia hands
I blame d dam bi#ches who wunt just let u f#ck!!!
Coz u don't drive a range rova or coz u no dei work for lucrative place

Gosh dis bi#tches self

Look on the bryt Syd
Masturb8 n get 5mins relieve n c an ass nblike dam! Or screew a hoe n get n std?

New year Moor
#saynotomasturb8ion#
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by jamex93(m): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
lookingfly:
the both stories are lies. So na only op hey eyes to de see people they masturbate abi him want to claim se na coincidence ba

Tank u no offence

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by 99foxxy(f): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
irunoobo:
Most men with huge monster dicks need to masturbate regularly to ease their abdominal pains.
really?
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:

If even the said guy is not complaining we can't sit and fold our hands...America never mind their business

And again there is a saying that says "if we should leave the madman to bury his mother....he could fry it
Don't worry the day you take your bath, I will personally come an spy you
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Topmaike007(m): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

So u r encouraging the act

These men are old men

I mean some one in his 50 there about

I really want to know
oga you wan do am? Abi why you dey ask because they are feeling their nigga
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by BUSHHUNTER: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Don't worry the day you take your bath, I will personally come an spy you

Are you kidding me? LoL sh!t ion do that sh!ttie stuff grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by nairamaniac: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Take it easy. its either you are lying or there's something about you that TURN MEN ON whenever you are around them.

Are you that HOT or GAY-APPEALING, Wey anywhere you dey, men go just being dey hold their GBOLA with hand? grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 02, 2016
Lollipop247:

Must it be sex all the time, are there not better & more important things to do?. Some people are sex addicts & need serious help ASAP!!!?

Ow!! I guess you forgot it is part of what makes a marriage....when you get married, don't see to the sexual need of you partner, let's see how long the marriage is gonna last.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Codyt(m): 1:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Decker:

I am not encouraging the act, I am only saying that you should stop spending your time criticizing people who practice the act, because it's non of your business what people choose to do with their lives. If you think it's wrong to masturbate, then good for you, but that doesn't mean you should be concerned as to why other people do.

People have needs. That's why whores and sex workers make their money, but these people don't want to patronize these whores or sleep around with all sorts of women and squander their money in the process, so they rather choose to masturbate.

It's their problem, not yours.
Nailed and secured tight! Nice
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 02, 2016
ENDTIME STORIES
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Rhea(f): 2:12am On Jan 02, 2016
[size=13pt]Con.ji na bas.tard. Wetin you wan make dem do...go hump a tree? Anyhow, man must diffuse pressure from time to time.[/size]
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 02, 2016
jamex93:
The rate at which people involve in this masturbation immortality is quite alarming.

OK the story goes like this:

Like 2 to 3 years back I was walking down the road I just noticed this pure water P-Cup van it was mowing very slow and heading my direction
I was like this driver ''no dey see abi waiting dey worry am ''

When the van got closer I noticed that the driver was looking down with one hand controlling the van and the other one down wards.

So I stopped to know what was distracting his attention to my surprise when the van got closer I notice he was doing something down there I was like this can't be what am thinking so I went closer and I was surprised to see the whole junior out, the man was totally enjoying his thing I was confused and I just left the place

Same thing happened 3days ago I went to the market to get some stuffs so I stopped by a shop and I was like where the owner of this shop dey.

So I hear a voice from the inside of the shop asking me what I want to buy, so I try to find out 'who dey talk', so I saw someone whose cloth is up and he was trying to drag up his trousers he did not want to come out, he never wanted me to know what he was doing but I had to call him out and to my greatest surprise, this old man had a can of Vaseline in he's hand and her was dragging his trousers.

I was like waht ! This old man too?

Am just confused and I really want to know why people masturbate even the married ones.

Sorry for the long story.

It's actually none of your business.

If you don't like it, don't do and leave others that like it to do..
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Lionofdjungle: 3:22am On Jan 02, 2016
Some married men are no longer sexually attracted to their wives again. They then imagine another "ideal " woman and "have sexual intercourse " with her through masturbation.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by petrelli07: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2016
TheFilmmaker:

What do you know about the human biology?

How old are you?

When was the power to judge what is good and bad bestowed on you?

Typical idiot.
special assistant to the holy Spirit on sexual matters... didn't you get the memo confirming his appointment?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by shingu(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2016
eheya aw i take be na.....i dont knw maybe ur brain is MADE IN CHINA that u cant phantom it out dat its not possible to masturbate on wheels or in a public place or shop.....jamex FYI dis can only happen in dreamland or storybook u can take dat to ur bank cx its sumtin u cant be proud of or be caught with so get dat straight into fake brain ok *no offence *
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Sirpluv: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2016
jamex93:

I really want to know
Try It and see, u will neva dream of bleeping that olosho again. . .
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Mediapace: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Just feel like helping on your tradot referal,kindly insert your bank details into ref=ope.will sed you details,Check your inbox
Sirpluv:

Try It and see, u will neva dream of bleeping that olosho again. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady Shows Flexible Dance Moves (Video) / Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.