Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Men Masturbate? (53112 Views)

How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:
The rate at which people involve in this masturbation immortality is quite alarming.

OK the story goes like this:

Like 2 to 3 years back I was walking down the road I just noticed this pure water P-Cup van it was mowing very slow and heading my direction
I was like this driver ''no dey see abi waiting dey worry am ''

When the van got closer I noticed that the driver was looking down with one hand controlling the van and the other one down wards.

So I stopped to know what was distracting his attention to my surprise when the van got closer I notice he was doing something down there I was like this can't be what am thinking so I went closer and I was surprised to see the whole junior out, the man was totally enjoying his thing I was confused and I just left the place

Same thing happened 3days ago I went to the market to get some stuffs so I stopped by a shop and I was like where the owner of this shop dey.

So I hear a voice from the inside of the shop asking me what I want to buy, so I try to find out 'who dey talk', so I saw someone whose cloth is up and he was trying to drag up his trousers he did not want to come out, he never wanted me to know what he was doing but I had to call him out and to my greatest surprise, this old man had a can of Vaseline in he's hand and her was dragging his trousers.

I was like waht ! This old man too?

Am just confused and I really want to know why people masturbate even the married ones.

Sorry for the long story.
it's better than rape
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by ijustdey: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
to masturbate and keep hitting any pucci one see........

ask any wife which one she prefers
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Reptyle(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

So u r encouraging the act

These men are old men

I mean some one in his 50 there about

Wat do ppl gain from masturbation

I really want to know

Sexual release.

It's quite the same as what you gain from actual sex.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:
The rate at which people involve in this masturbation immortality is quite alarming.

Like 2 to 3 years back I was walking down the road I just noticed this pure water P-Cup van it was mowing very slow and heading my direction

When the van got closer I noticed that the driver was looking down with one hand controlling the van and the other one down wards.

So I stopped to know what was distracting his attention to my surprise when the van got closer I notice he was doing something down there I was like this can't be what am thinking so I went closer and I was surprised to see the whole junior out, the man was totally enjoying his thing I was confused and I just left the place
U can lie oh. How can 1 be masturbating and @ d same be controlling a moving van.
It's not possible.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Endtime Driver . End time OP looking for a self servicing Driver... lol
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by emeka2847: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Caught ke?
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Lollipop247(f): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Freiden:
There must be something wrong with the aformentioned people in the head, or blame their wives for it....some women are too busy to attend to the sexual needs of their husbands.
Must it be sex all the time, are there not better & more important things to do?. Some people are sex addicts & need serious help ASAP!!!?
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by sherfizle(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
How do u know they were masturbating? Probably the seller was trying to rub some antifungal cream on his infected skin.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by mayor10(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Na only you dey see am....keep on seeing things#
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by shingu(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
d story wan resemble lie but na fiction jare d op forgot to add dat to it my brother no vex
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by BOMBEATZ(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

D last tin I would want to do is masturbate
d first u did was to masturbate

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by harristo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
samzheee:
nah you deh see everything undecided undecided

I wonder o.

Op is probably seeing things that aren't there.

Maybe he has a mental case where he sees people masturbating when they aren't. Probably from holding himself from the act for too long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by lovely17(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

These men are old men

I really want to know
The same thing you gain from having sex PLEASURE
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by BUSHHUNTER: 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
The word "live and let live” is totally unrealistic and should not be put into practise.

The act is wrong and we can't watch them doing it.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
irunoobo:
Most men with huge monster dicks need to masturbate regularly to ease their abdominal pains.
Serious?
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
CFCman:

Serious?

undecided
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

Same thing happened 3days ago I went to the market to get some stuffs so I stopped by a shop and I was like where the owner of this shop dey.

So I hear a voice from the inside of the shop asking me what I want to buy, so I try to find out 'who dey talk', so I saw someone whose cloth is up and he was trying to drag up his trousers he did not want to come out, he never wanted me to know what he was doing but I had to call him out and to my greatest surprise, this old man had a can of Vaseline in he's hand and her was dragging his trousers.

I was like waht ! This old man too?

Am just confused and I really want to know why people masturbate even the married ones.

Sorry for the long story.
comot dere jare, only U dey witness D whole show? beta talk say na U b D actor.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by ronald4lif(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Not exactly an inference, pal. It's quite direct:

"But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

Matthew 5:28

That's a hypothetical conclusion and not absolute in all cases. There are things I have deep knowledge of and have never indulged. Like before I had my first cunnilingus experience I had intricate knowledge about it. So not every case is based on personal experience.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
U shud try it too, I tink dts d best way to know
jamex93:

These men are old men

I really want to know
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by sabi99(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Decker:

I am not encouraging the act, I am only saying that you should stop spending your time criticizing people who tend to practice the act because it's non of your business what people choose to do with their lives. If you think it's wrong to masturbate, then good for you, don't, but that doesn't mean you should be concerned as to why people do.

People have needs. That's why whores and sex workers make their money, but these people don't want to patronize these_whores or sleep around with all sorts of women and spend their money in the process, so they rather choose to masturbate.

It's their problem, not yours.
pls bro always try to call a spade a spade n not a garden fork. Good day.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by haibe(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
watered:
OP better work on your grammar. "I was like" is never correct in English language.

Forget that you hear it in the movies and celebrities use it; its very wrong.

Did he tell you he is speaking the original British English. There are different English languages for your information. I was like is acceptable in American English

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by permanentgrace(m): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
free2ryhme:
how come only you see people who masturbate, this is 2016 ooo shocked

Perhaps his talent is to unravel the den of wankers. Lol.

Btw, i know one lady that masturbates at least 5times daily. Kilode100 is that you?
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by TruthHurts1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
ronald4lif:

That's a hypothetical conclusion and not absolute in all cases. There are things I have deep knowledge of and have never indulged. Like before I had my first cunnilingus experience I had intricate knowledge about it. So not every case is based on personal experience.

More information than I needed to know, but thanks anyway.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

These men are old men

I really want to know
I think, you preferred rape ? what's ur business if people masturbate ?
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by cutekhalifa(m): 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Wify closed shop
sorry 4 the gods.....
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Gwin82(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

These men are old men

I really want to know
And hw mch profit will u make in knowing it, plz stop pcknosin in2plz affairs
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by watered(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
haibe:

Did he tell you he is speaking the original British English. There are different English languages for your information. I was like is acceptable in American English
"Okpo"
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by haibe(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
watered:
"Okpo"

"Ode"
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by TheFilmmaker: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

Ye its not my problem I know

But I want to know why a old man will masturbate in his bis place or while driving

Its not right at all

What do you know about the human biology?

How old are you?

When was the power to judge what is good and bad bestowed on you?

Typical idiot.
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Boyooosa(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

These men are old men

I really want to know
start masturbating na! Abi masturbation too don turn to same sex crime?
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by ashjay001(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Those men's wife is either out of d hauz, lost her libido or not/cant give him enough bleeping. D man now can't afford some1 2 provide consistent bleeping, he does d next n safest best tin. Avnt u noticed d prominence of old men n child abuse(underage girls)? D men avnt lost deir libido bt can't get or convince sm1 matured 2 gv dem bleepin.
I don't support any of it, bt until u'r in deir shoes, dnt judge!
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
The word "live and let live” is totally unrealistic and should not be put into practise.

The act is wrong and we can't watch them doing it.
have you heard of the word mine your business? the said guy isn't complaining so what's op ''s problem? perhaps he will be spying the man when making love to his wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Plus-Sized Lady Shows Flexible Dance Moves (Video) / Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.