Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 (62909 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija / Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 / 8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by AJORE(m): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
chronos:
Lol..abeg remove iyanya from that list. That dude dropped some angers in 2015
waiting him drop bomb or shed ....d guy has nOtting to offer a begy....gift na just collabo and it was don jazzy dat made d gift enter market

2 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by NellyGhenghen(m): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
List is spot on, Inyanya and kcee scamming Nigerians since the invasion grin I still wonder if applaudisé is the remix of the song Inyanya did with Diamond platinum, because the two tracks sound very much alike grin

You forgot Skales too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by giftedheart1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
davido
2face
wizkid
korede bello
tiwa savage
don jazzy
p square
phyno
fela
bob marley
michael jackson
mikel obi
How much are they selling weed in your area?

4 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Mcowubaba: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
This kind of thread is so disgusting I wonder why Seun, lalasticlala nd co would move this absolute thrash to front page..
Lalasticlala how will you feel when some1 creates a thread which the title is "lalasticlala should stop being a mod this 2016 undecided"
u no go ban the person nd hide the thread immediately....

Lala, I don't knw weda na u push d thread come front page, but na u I sabi smiley...
We should leave how to be civil, liberal nd mature, nd stop wishing people bad luck or suggesting thrash for them...

I can bet that the OP of this thread has not achieved anything tangible nd substantial in his life nd family ,

If u don't like this artists, simply stop downloading their songs, watching their videos, going for their shows etc...nd respect urself..don't go about dragging people dwn..na new year be dis ooo..
Karma still remains a Biitch

2 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by amiskurie(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
toms55:
Adding Dbanj to that list simply means Op knows nothing about how the entertainment industry works, take a clue from the American scene Diddy hasn't release any world "hit banger" in past times but he still remains the highest paid Rapper, Dr dre too has beat by Dre amongst other businesses he is still a force to reckon with, Now ask your self why Dbanj is diversifying, why is he still bagging awards and becomes ambassadors for big industries in and outside Nigeria? Music doesn't last forever OP, Dbanj still does music Full time but on a Low key, eja nla as he is popularly called in 2015 headline shows not just ordinary shows, went on tours, even in far away Australia. Op forget being sentimental and open your mind to dbanj's music before judging him, how many of his 2015 released singles do you have? Ko le ye won, The King is here, zim zimma, knocking on my door and so on.

Abeg free boss oooo
U don't understand,I do not say he should leave the industry,I only said he should stop making music of himself.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by STILESGANG: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
lordyugo:

if u really believed wat u jus posted den u r part of d cause why our music industry is dying
The guy is saying the truth iyanya is more talented than majority of our famous male musicians(he has a very good voice)try listening to his first album in saner climes the likes of wizkid and davido can't even enter an high school musical band.but Nigerians appreciate the pangolo type of music so the guy had to change tactics abi you want make hunger finish am grin grin grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by mohdimplez(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
U forgot to include Vic O grin grin grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Africanpride: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
davido

2face

wizkid

korede bello

tiwa savage

don jazzy

p square

phyno

fela

bob marley

michael jackson

mikel obi

Guy please pass a little of the drugs you on my way.

Your head don knock
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by TruthHurts1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Most annoying Nigerian artist whose music I detest is Cynthia Morgan.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by harristo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
The first day of 2016 and we already have a candidate for the most stup1d list of the year.

Op music doesn't work that way, just because artiste failed to release hit music in one year doesn't mean that they won't release hit music the next year. In fact the more musicians there are, trying to release hit music, the better.

It is bad practice to be quick to write people off, especially those that have proven themselves to be talented in their trade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by toms55(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
amiskurie:

U don't understand,I do not say he should leave the industry,I only said he should stop making music of himself.
what do you mean by " he should stop making music of himself?" if you ask him to stop making music of himself, then in other words you are asking him to stop music/quit music
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by PrinceVictorE(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Kockane:
This is a crappy list without that slowpoke called Vic-O!!!

You can't imagine he made his own cover for Adele's Hello.

Hello, hello, hello, Babeeeeeeeey, hello, hello hellooooooooo....

Abeg I don't want to vex this January 1st. Modify that list, remove either Ice prince or Iyanya and include Vic-O immediately!!!

angry

Happy New Year people!

I wonder.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by toms55(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
lolaed:
Dbanj should retire already
then ask 2face to aswell retire, give me a List of Hits 2face released in 2015... thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by ololademrdon: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
2face nko? He s too silent musically
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by kingsilly(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nigeria song as a whole has no message but mirage, the selected few with good message (Asa,Timi Dakolo to mention few), are not followed(Asa don't pay attention to Nigeria audience that much), but others like Ruby of chocolate city and Praise too.... Its more of the audience fault, what you like is what is being given to you... from Rap to pop... I'll stick to my guys nonstop(Jesse jagz,Asa,Ruby and Timi)
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Tuface, that guy has remixed african queen over a 100 times

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by VicShegs(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Now wonder why D-Prince no dey dat list. He wud ave probably b selling ''banana'' if Don-jazzy wasn't his brother. angry

2 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Name yours,nairalanders.

[/quote] angry angry angry My list lipsrsealed...

1. GOV. AYO FAYOSE. ..

This OGOGORO musician should stop singing PRESIDENT BUHARI ATTACKS songs and focus on DRINKING OGOGORO at any available roadside BURUKUTU joints ! grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by pojophilius(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
amiskurie:
1. K.cee
He has limited musical skills,he keeps doing the same thing over and over again.even harrysongs still has better things to sing.

2. D.Banj
He has done great music in the past but seriously,he should focus on koko-garri plants and his other businesses.

3. Dr. Sid.
Ijo kabiesi...lol.he was trying to do another surulere but he miss road,e kon found himself for Sango-ota.

4. Inyanya
Yes,because he slowed down for reasons I don't know.he became boring and not taken seriously by people anymore.

5 JJC
Artists be like... "a cum back."

6 KSB
hahaha,jungle don mature.... It's 2016.
Kennis music can't force fake musicians on us any longer,that was then.

7. Jwon
Hmmm,another man from the same ol clan.this guy should invest in other business before he spent all he ever made from music...wu be dis newyear endtime op now

8. Ice prince
Yes,tell him to stop.if he asked why...tell him everybody now hates ice-prince.

Name yours,nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by oz4real83(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Segadem:
one man is missing
9ice grin
he has already stopped making music long ago and I feel that was why the OP omitted his name.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by amiskurie(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Saraben:
remove ice prince from that list...he Stil have good hits to drop put MI instead
So is it a crime for somebody to be short abi?...just because MI is short.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Op, you're wrong on iceprince

Iceprince should stop rapping but continue making music
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by PLANETMARS(m): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
So airforce1 if dem no put u for d list u no sabi say u go put urself abi

7 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
Whatever! I don't listen to worldly music's anyway!
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Memphis357(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
9ja music is dead
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by toms55(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
PLANETMARS:
So airforce1 if dem no put u for d list u no sabi say u go put urself abi
hahahahahahahahahah abeg free airforce1 o that dude's new year resolution is not to reply critics wink
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by xcelor(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hahahaha...Funi list!!!Bt Ice prince na my guy o!!
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Segadem:
one man is missing 9ice grin

True talk...
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Temysteve(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
amiskurie:
1. K.cee
He has limited musical skills,he keeps doing the same thing over and over again.even harrysongs still has better things to sing.

2. D.Banj
He has done great music in the past but seriously,he should focus on koko-garri plants and his other businesses.

3. Dr. Sid.
Ijo kabiesi...lol.he was trying to do another surulere but he miss road,e kon found himself for Sango-ota.

4. Inyanya
Yes,because he slowed down for reasons I don't know.he became boring and not taken seriously by people anymore.

5 JJC
Artists be like... "a cum back."

6 KSB
hahaha,jungle don mature.... It's 2016.
Kennis music can't force fake musicians on us any longer,that was then.

7. Jwon
Hmmm,another man from the same ol clan.this guy should invest in other business before he spent all he ever made from music.

8. Ice prince
Yes,tell him to stop.if he asked why...tell him everybody now hates ice-prince.

Name yours,nairalanders.

baba! Ur number 8 na trash!!!!
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by amiskurie(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
lefulefu:
I no dey listen to naija music.naija music na so so noise dem dey make and dhier songs no dey get meaning.
Me too,I only follow their news.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Spybradd: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
irunooboo:
Ice prince is just fortunate to have made a name for himself before Nigerians knew how wack and boring he is. He is not dynamic and too fake for my liking. Trying to rap like oyinbo by force with his guguru and EPA accent undecided He raps the same way since his Oleku days. His recent abookii style of rap has been over used by him and it's better he quits the game or start selling okpas decoder
fact is ice prince never made a name for himself,that mtn Oleku robot advert gave him the revival boost..not as though he was there initially.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Temysteve(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
irunooboo:
Ice prince is just fortunate to have made a name for himself before Nigerians knew how wack and boring he is. He is not dynamic and too fake for my liking. Trying to rap like oyinbo by force with his guguru and EPA accent undecided He raps the same way since his Oleku days. His recent abookii style of rap has been over used by him and it's better he quits the game or start selling okpas decoder
Yet He won BET AWARD, tell how many Nigeria so called rapper won it? Even the so called CHAIRMAN (MI). Abeg dis is Jan 1st, make i no talk too much, but think wisely nxt time b4 commenting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / Top 10 Naija Gospel DJ Mix in 2020 | Download "Non Stop" Praise and Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.