Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. (2376 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Maxi112: 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
rheether:
including your lovely mother.
modify this at once... Cause I said some, be a good girl wink

rheether
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Mjshexy(f): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
joliyp:
just home all day!!!!!take me anywhere cool
Same here luv..Ok i will buzz u later
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by firstking01(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
sickstars:
Do number 2 nd remember to teach her about self control smiley
tongue
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by joliyp(f): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mjshexy:
Same here luv..Ok i will buzz u later
OK

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Cutehector(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
I will keep on sayin this and any girl can quote me anywhere, if u like, vex, i no send, girls are confused !
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Eddyitaly77(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:

That one na small thing na. Spiritual girl no go tell you to come sleep on top bed sef.
So what are you saying?
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Eddyitaly77(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Maxi112:
op! I advice u activate ya noba1 option
thinking about that already
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by drmikeadams(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
sickstars:
Do number 2 nd remember to teach her about self control smiley
grin ;DSeconded
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by girlhaley(f): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ignore her and never talks to her until she realizes her mistakes and ask for forgiveness then do no 2 after

#my opinion tho#
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Eddyitaly77:
It was 1:00am after cross over service in church, I called my cab man to come and pick me up from the church... This girl came to me that I should please help her to the train station so she can take a train from there to her place,I said ok and we left....

This girl is my church member also my close friend, we have known each other from nigeria.so, when we got to the train station the trains are no longer working because it's late and I can't live her there the cold weather will kill her, then I took her to my place were she can sleep and feel comfortable till daybreak before she lives...so I Asked her if she need wine,beer or soft drink, she said wine and I gave her wine, we drank together because its celebration time. After everything, she asked to take her bath and I show her the bathroom.after she was done, she decided to sleep so I took her to the bedroom, she asked were am I going to sleep I said I will sleep in the living room she said no,that we should come and sleep together on the same bed because she will not allow me to sleep in the living room why she sleep in the bedroom in my own house....don't worry yourself I will sleep in the living room beside it just for few hours, I said.

So that's how everything ends up that night oo...before she left I gave her money for transport because she's my friend and my church member from the same state also..then i took her to the bus stop and she left...

My people as am writing this now 5 of my friends just called me that this girl is broadcasting my name that am not man enough.. She said she offers herself to me and I didn't do anything...can you imagine the nonsense, I was just trying to help her as a friend .....na some Nigeria girls go ask for your help and you demand for sex she go say you bad...

Guys 3 things on my mind now
1)i want to pretend I didn't hear anything and still Bleep her

2)i want to meet her and talk sense into her or report her to my pastor

3)ignor her and never talk to again??

Please don't mind my English... Thanks
The girl is plain stupid. She doesn't deserve to be your friend.
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Maxi112: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Eddyitaly77:
thinking about that already
that's d best option for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies...a Pot Bellied Rich Dude Or A Poor Six Pack Dude!;) / UNILAG Graduate Who Scored 5.0 CGPA: I Have No Girlfriend All Through School / Please Advise Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.