Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (60196 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:10am On Jan 03, 2016
omonnakoda:
Please stop misusing the word; HELP

It is only in Nigeria I see this . This is not help. Help is pushing a car or changing a tyre not giving someone the equivalent of several months salary for NOTHING. Only a thief will accept such in the name of help. yes it may be immoral to demand sex but it is immoral to receive such money and not think deeply.

Where does he get the money?
How much is his salary?
Does he not have responsibilities and family.wife kids mother father brother sister etc No one left in his family to help that he will be helping someone he does not know and she too will accept if he gives her?

Working class families in the so called developed world will not give their kids such money they will have to borrow it and pay when they start working. Even the poorest girls will go out on a date with you and pay for what they eat so why this parasitic HELP me attitude?
The truth is if you do not have the cash you cannot afford it so go and learn a trade or get a job. It is morally and spiritually wrong to expect something for nothing and then call that HELP

Please shut up

Pauper mentality!

Pauper!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 03, 2016
mradjoy:
Yes a responsible father will do such when he has the capacity to do so, what if he does not have the capacity to do so will he kill himself on that?

Yes a responsible girl will depend on God when the father couldn't provide, but remember that God our creator who can do everything still ask us to ask and it shall be given.

In this case, this lady claimed she never asked the man, but he offered to help her pay for the accommodation but unfortunately, he's asking for sexual gratifications which to me personally is wrong.

Now, let's look at it from a different perspective, do you know that the man in question could still have his way several times after helping this girl first? Rather than asking for instant gratification, why don't you do your bit first, then let the game play itself out naturally?
Don't waste your energy typing reasonable responses. The comments on this thread is aa sure sign that we are in the endtime

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by ezteem(m): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2016
reminiscing:
I have really suffered o.A guy who happens to b a manager of a printing press that offered to assist me with my hostel Accommodation payment stopped picking my calls last week because I have refused to sleep with him.He said he loved me and all he is making for is for me to allow him sleep with him and he will give me the money he promised.I was surprised wen he promised to help with the payment because I met him last month and now imagine the Option he gave.I feel really disappointed....I wonder where our generation is headed for...

so he'll sweat to pay your accommodation , then you'll go to school and grace the bed of a guy who just wears ripped jeans and WizKids shirts free of charge, what are girls turning into

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by chidooh1: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex
U barely know him too and ur requesting for an accommodation pay, just that quick in a very short time, what do u expect?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:19am On Jan 03, 2016
doveda:

I pray every person you meet in your life henceforth will consider what a typical Nigerian will say before helping you out grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by xplode556: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2016
jusRadical:

And you barely know him but you are asking him of money or you agreed for him to help you.

Face your studies and leave men alone.

Please call me later for 1000 airtel card
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by CuteEmma(f): 8:20am On Jan 03, 2016
kaziblake:
That the reigning things with guys now,i was also surprised when someone offered to pay my school fees cause I barely know him,his brother introduced me to him.
I was happy,i thought manna already came from heaven.
When I called him to ask of the money,he gave me hotel description,i ask him,hotel for what?he told me if I needed the money I shld come dere,that was how I left him.
Wow. Some people are quite funny..

Don't lie, what was your actual thought, manna or maga?

I've experienced something similar; when one guy voluntarily offered some job (I barely need) and told me to meet him at some hotel, I was like 'for what', then he said the bar, then later, at the pool side by 6pm so we could discuss about payments and the job proper . I didn't ask any questions.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I expected an Amin or Amen

It will be hypocritical of you not say Amin or Amen
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by dBard: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2016
doveda:

Ode!

Beta hurry, am sure there's a FREE Ride waiting f u somewhere..
..and a free meal too from a 'good Samaritan'..

Rubbish..hungry, long throat mofo
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by kings5000: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2016
End time man,End time girl.there is no free lunch in Paris talkless of Nigeria
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2016
dBard:

Beta hurry, am sure there's a FREE Ride waiting f u somewhere..
..and a free meal too from a 'good Samaritan'..

Rubbish..hungry, long throat mofo

Ode!

Did I forget to tell you? My monthly rent can buy your life and i would still be left with a lot of money for top of the world burial in your village undecided
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by kaziblake(f): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2016
CuteEmma:
Wow. Some people are quite funny..

Don't lie, what was your actual thought, manna or maga?

I've experienced something similar; when one guy voluntarily offered some job (I barely need) and told me to meet him at some hotel, I was like 'for what', then he said the bar, then later, at the pool side by 6pm so we could discuss about payments and the job proper . I didn't ask any questions.
my actual thought?
I was surprised at first but I thought it's was from God cause during that period I was praying.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by alayebamba(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2016
The babe na thief,she wan chop the guy clean mouth, buh d guy no fall mugu for am.you claim say you no knw am before buh u wan collect money for person wey u no know hand.Ole!!!

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by kings09(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2016
grin no mind d OP. U barely knew d man n u want to gladly accept d money frm him abi witout sumtin in return? If he shld give u, same Op will say d man na MAGA. Nw d man wants sumtin u r accusing him cos u barely knew him. Op go n hustle for ur fee n see hw it feels if sum1 shld make same request of u smiley
izuch:
There's no free lunch
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2016
doveda:

I expected an Amin or Amen

It will be hypocritical of you not say Amin or Amen

nawa oooo
so u wan see me say amen
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by CuteEmma(f): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2016
kaziblake:
my actual thought?
I was surprised at first but I thought it's was from God cause during that period I was praying.
And you believed that God would use a guy; when you know that most (if not all) of 'em are perverts.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by kaziblake(f): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2016
CuteEmma:
And you believed that God would use a guy; when you know that most (if not all) of 'em are perverts.
God works in mysterious ways,he can use anybody to help you.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by COOLCATS: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2016
You are one of those" delusioned" fellow I suppose. Whose business is this? Why come on here? Are you stylishly begging for assistance?

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by vapid: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2016
efficiencie:
rubbing our deeply contrasting worldviews against each other...No hard feelings mehn...

That's seriously gay...mehn

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by vapid: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2016
doveda:

Werey!

What is wrong in helping out others?

Same goes for the lady. Why couldn't she "help" him by "gracing his bed" whatever that means. Gracing ones bed...wtf? Are you Beyonce or Cleopatra? Shii

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2016
vapid:

Same goes for the lady. Why couldn't she "help" him by "gracing his bed" whatever that means. Gracing ones bed...wtf? Are you Beyonce or Cleopatra? Shii

Your daughter is going to end up helping men grin
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by vapid: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2016
Say again?
doveda:

Your daughter is going to end up helping men grin
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by deniyor: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2016
2sex:
Good to know bro. I was really worried with the way you weaved your post. People go through a lot and they are not from very good family as some people could wonder why she didn't consult her family member. I speak from experience. If not that I have personal plans this year and a target, I could have requested for her bank account and forward the money.

The way and manner people were already attacking the lady is very funny. I have seen a lot in life that makes me never attack people for their own mistakes.... even if I find a girl forking around for money, I wont blame her.

Surprise? grin Am I supporting such? Definitely not.

The fact that you know such is wrong does not mean someone else does because imagine growing up in an environment where people seeing it as norm makes it even harder. These kind of people don't know any other world aside that.

People are so quick to cast blames... but I have come to realise we are like chemical reactions. There is a universal chemical law that states that every chemical elements, when put together, react same, no matter if the reaction took place in US or Nigeria, under standard temprature and pressure. Which means when Hydrogen and Oxygen are mixed in US, they produce water. Bring them to Nigeria and you would get same results.

What I am trying to say in essence is that you who are blaming the lady would do same if you were raised in same family she sprang from, grew up in same environment, had same friends for years and do everything she did till she got to this age.

This further means you should be grateful that you even know such is wrong, many and a lot out there don't know because of how they are raised.

If you mix hydrogen and oxygen under standard temperature and pressure, you get water? Have you tried it?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doskie(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex
don't be stuupid!
how old are you?

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by mradjoy(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

even if a guy has d intent to help, bros wen u consider d character of our naija girls eh, u wont help. help them without askin for s.ex and see how they (ladies) will tag u as mugu. infact wan go even call u m.u.m.u sef.
so u see.....dat tit for tat is d best
I'd rather help and be called mugu, maga, mumu, ode, than be not of help to the needy and be rejected by God for turning a deaf ear to the needy!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by dBard: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2016
doveda:

Ode!

Did I forget to tell you? My monthly rent can buy your life and i would still be left with a lot of money for top of the world burial in your village undecided

Looooool...oh please
You always know broke ass niggas/hungry,greedy girls( in this case) by their silly rants.
I see u na..internet millionaire or is it billionaire
Bitch please..

P.s..Y not take a small portion of your stupendous wealth to help out a femme in need ( the o.P), seeing as u can feed a generation.

Oloshi..kobo kobo

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by bobkezel(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2016
@op is that guy father christmas? You are very stingy. You want hostel fee for free abi? You will still carry that your yeye toto go give another jobless guy for free. I see u and ur righteousness. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
mradjoy:
I'd rather help and be called mugu, maga, mumu, ode, than be not of help to the needy and be rejected by God for turning a deaf ear to the needy!

eyya sad
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by omonnakoda: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
doveda:

Please shut up

Pauper mentality!

Pauper!
Your father is a pauper you better shut him up permmanently
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Odunharry(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
doveda:

I don't use foul words offline, except in my mind

i am going to attribute it to the fact that I have never had the opportunity to be in the midst of scums.

I do not see these people as humans. Neither do I see them as humans. Therefore it is hard for me to treat them and consider them as humans not to mention respecting them or arguing with them civilly. I wish all of them the very worst! I wish God collect a arm and a leg for every favour he has bestowed and he will continue to bestow on them!

Aren't these the same morons that would call her ho.es, reduce her to nothing if she had opened another thread explaining how she had fvcked a total stranger for her accommodation fees? They deserve everything I have given to them and so much more. They are nothing but hypocrites.

I am sorry but my conviction to treat them as scums is stronger than my will to accept your advice. Nonetheless I agree with you and i will try to lipsrsealed

I am still fining it very hard to believe this

lol.. it's best to ignore... people actually are hard to please and people actually speak with both sides of the mouth atimes and the best thing to do is ignore
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
doveda:

It will always be tit for tat for your daughters too
sorry, he dey pain you shey. I dey pity you seriously.
If your daughters are beggars, guys go dey wack dem weller.
A lazy girl in need is an olo...... indeed.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by mradjoy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
Naughtysite:

What if he is single and loves her for keep ?

Why judge ?
In that case he should bring out his proposal of getting married to her.

See bro. he doesn't love dat girl a bit! hence he demanded for sex in d first place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.