Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (60198 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by mradjoy(m): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Maje ko gba adugbo e koja o, no give am chop at all o it is very dangerous. Stupid man.

Why can't some men just help without asking for anything in return?
I'm sure this same man wouldn't want same to happen to his daughter na.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Airforce1(m): 6:45am On Jan 02, 2016
undecided
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Ulrich01(m): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2016
Nothing goes for nothing sis. Its just the way things are now. We are in a world whereby helping a lady for free has become a crime. Just as misspicy as said, its hard for a man to help a lady these days just like that not that you are related or sth. And its all thanks to the fact that some ladies are just greedy undecided.

Abeg be independent. If you expecting a free meal, you wnt get it easily. grin grin

Work hard, do your best and leave the rest for God.

6 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by mentorken05(m): 7:04am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
I have really suffered o.A guy who happens to b a manager of a printing press that offered to assist me with my hostel Accommodation payment stopped picking my calls last week because I have refused to sleep with him.He said he loved me and all he is making for is for me to allow him sleep with him and he will give me the money he promised.I was surprised wen he promised to help with the payment because I met him last month and now imagine the Option he gave.I feel really disappointed....I wonder where our generation is headed for...
why would u rely on him to pay ur hostel accommodation fee....doNt u have parents or guardian(s)?

7 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2016
jusRadical:

Which kind of discussion led to this and under which circumstance?
He asked me why I Dont go to school often when the school is in session. I told him that for now I only go to school wen I have enough t.p.He then asked me why I wasn't staying in d hostel rather than come from where I stay which is far,I told him I couldn't get a space because there was no money to do so.He then promised to help...

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2016
jusRadical:

One who has not been redeemed by the blood of JESUS CHRIST. One who has not forsaken all for Him. One who has not turned his back on the world and its belongings. One who is not ready to suffer and die for the sake of CHRIST JESUS. One is does not do the word and the will of GOD. ONE who still lives for him or herself. One who is not led by the Spirit of GOD. One who is not born-again. One who still gratifies the flesh.
Obviously,you're judging me from my previous post.......
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Jayjay0:

What of your parents.?

Aren't they suppose to pay your rent??

Or did you spend your rent and now looking for ways to get it and now looking for the foolish maga that will do it for free undecided

I was almost done typing the initial post fully detailed until my little cousin came to meet me and I mistakenly went back to the home page.I couldn't start all over,so I decided to be brief with this post.
My mum pays the fee of me and my brother who schools in uni port .Recently our last born got admitted into a state university,that's why I wasn't given the Accommodation fee.My friends that got accommodation sold it out to go and stay with another friend.
I am not looking for any maga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Owlcity2: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2016
tripplephi:

YOUNG LADY, FUTURE MOMMY TO GREAT CHILDREN, ROLE MODEL AND MENTOR TO OTHER MUMMIES WHO MAY BE CARELESS NOW.... LET ME EXPLAIN THAT THE GUY IS AN AGENT OF SATAN SENT TO RUIN YOU BEFORE THE RIGHT GUY COMES FOR YOU, HE IS A DESTINY DISTRACTION, SO FLEE.... AND SEEK GOD, HE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU... IF YOU WERE MEANT TO BE A LovePeddler, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN RAISED IN A HOTEL, BUT SINCE YOUR PARENTS WERE DISCIPLINED AND GODLY ENOUGH TO INSTILL THIS PRICELESS CHARACTER IN YOU, KEEP CALM AND WAIT ON GOD, 2016 YOU WILL SMILE O.....
You're a very big idiiot. If you are so benevolent why can't you give her the money?
All you could tell her is 'wait on God' cause that's what poor men always say.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2016
Adanna28:
Yet you are still going to sleep with him ehn lmfao.

I Dont think I can betray my conscience ..I told him I cant and I won't

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by luvguy(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2016
Jayjay0:

What of your parents.?

Aren't they suppose to pay your rent??

Or did you spend your rent and now looking for ways to get it and now looking for the foolish maga that will do it for free undecided
if her parents cn pay her fees wil she b doin dis?...in summary, der dnt hv

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2016
jusRadical:

Well I am not interested in your denominational crap.

TO YOUR QUESTION, YES WE MUST ALWAYS BE CONCIOUS OF SIN. DO YOU STUDY THE BIBLE AT ALL?

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU CANNOT WEAR THE BREATPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS EFFECTIVELY WITHOUT BEING CONSCIOUS OF SIN.

You be God? See as you just condemn pple fast fast, pple like you are the problem with xtianity

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by luvguy(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

I was almost done typing the initial post fully detailed until my little cousin came to meet me and I mistakenly went back to the home page.I couldn't start all over,so I decided to be brief with this post.
My mum pays the fee of me and my brother who schools in uni port .Recently our last born got admitted into a state university,that's why I wasn't given the Accommodation fee.My friends that got accommodation sold it out to go and stay with another friend.
I am not looking for any maga
which skul r u
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2016
Owlcity2:

You're a very big idiiot. If you are so benevolent why can't you give her the money?

As in eh! As if all the religious crap in the world would help her cause...some xtians sha

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by firstking01(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Dnt succumb to his lustful request...stay put, God will mk a way sweery.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by firstking01(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2016
grin
slap1:
How much are you supposed to sleep with him for? Why does he have to give you the money? From the little you posted, I can surmise you also want to use the guy the same way he wants to use you.

Call Mesut Özil.
keep my lord of assist outa dis
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by firstking01(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

Please answer this few questions

1)are you related to this man?

2)what type of circumstances did you meet with him

3)what is your relationship with him

see lady it is high time y'all realise that manna does not fall from heaven,how can you in this present day and age think that a full blooded man will just carry his hard earned money and pour it on you,when
1)he is not your boyfriend

2)he is not your sugar daddy

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

5)he is not even related to you

don't you know that greedy girls have made it hard for a man to help other girls that really needs help?who wants to be seen as a mugu?
E be like say you be learner

I know you are expecting supernatural help from above,then you must be sensitive to the things of the spirit not just expect every man out there to drop their hard earned money on you like its your birth right
imagine asking a man for money just one month after meeting him? and you posted this on nairaland? lmao
cool

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Lovelynature(m): 8:09am On Jan 02, 2016
izuch:
There's no free lunch
Hahaha, even in Freetown. Guys ain't smiling
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

see lady it is high time y'all realise that manna does not fall from heaven,how can you in this present day and age think that a full blooded man will just carry his hard earned money and pour it on you,when

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

don't you know that greedy girls have made it hard for a man to help other girls that really needs help?who wants to be seen as a mugu?

I know you are expecting supernatural help from above,then you must be sensitive to the things of the spirit not just expect every man out there to drop their hard earned money on you like its your birth right
imagine asking a man for money just one month after meeting him? and you posted this on nairaland? lmao
Attention seeking MALLAM SPICY sorry MISS Spicy.if you read my post well you will realize that I carefully stated that I didn't ask him for the money.Dont come here fumbling like say u see me for your dream......lol

6 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2016
firstking01:
Dnt succumb to his lustful request...stay put, God will mk a way sweery.

Thank you so much bro
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2016
luvguy:
which skul r u
Uniuyo
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by firstking01(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
Thank you so much bro
ur wlcm
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2016
mradjoy:
Maje ko gba adugbo e koja o, no give am chop at all o it is very dangerous. Stupid man.

Why can't some men just help without asking for anything in return?
I'm sure this same man wouldn't want same to happen to his daughter na.

Brother mi,owa ka mi Lara o!!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Lovelynature(m): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

Yeah, nothing is free even in Freetown.

Wow! Miss your comment really make sense here. Guess this comes along with the New Year.

Happy New Year

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 02, 2016
Owlcity2:

I Dont see anything wrong in what he said
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by tempest01(m): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Something I believe you give one poor "wizkid" boy for free....you should know from when he offered to give you money that there was something involved, and if you didn't want the something, you shouldn't have taken the money in the first place.

It's better you stop collecting money from him now he's made his intentions known if you cannot give what he wants.

If you keep going that way and he feels you owe him one way or the other, it might lead to another thing
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2016
tempest01:
Something I believe you give one poor "wizkid" boy for free....you should know from when he offered to give you money that there was something involved, and if you didn't want the something, you shouldn't have taken the money in the first place.

It's better you stop collecting money from him now he's made his intentions known if you cannot give what he wants.

If you keep going that way and he feels you owe him one way or the other, it might lead to another thing

I havnt gotten any money from him
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by tempest01(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Thought you said he he pays your rent?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by slydog(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex

He barely knows you and you barely asked him for money right? What were you expecting
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Tallesty1(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex
But you were not shocked when someone that barely knows you willingly offered to give you money?

Truth is, two of are the same thing.

You want to use love to enjoy the money you didn't work for and he wants to use money to enjoy your body.

It is a win win for you.

You both will enjoy the sex and he will still give you money.

Verdict! You two are compatible and must marry each other.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by ladycomfort(f): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Oga ooo. Do you have a boyfriend? Ask him to help you out nau. undecided
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by sexaddict08(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2016
tripplephi:

YOUNG LADY, FUTURE MOMMY TO GREAT CHILDREN, ROLE MODEL AND MENTOR TO OTHER MUMMIES WHO MAY BE CARELESS NOW.... LET ME EXPLAIN THAT THE GUY IS AN AGENT OF SATAN SENT TO RUIN YOU BEFORE THE RIGHT GUY COMES FOR YOU, HE IS A DESTINY DISTRACTION, SO FLEE.... AND SEEK GOD, HE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU... IF YOU WERE MEANT TO BE A LovePeddler, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN RAISED IN A HOTEL, BUT SINCE YOUR PARENTS WERE DISCIPLINED AND GODLY ENOUGH TO INSTILL THIS PRICELESS CHARACTER IN YOU, KEEP CALM AND WAIT ON GOD, 2016 YOU WILL SMILE O.....

u can't even ask her how much the money is ? even if u don't have at least give something to her like recharge card.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by sexaddict08(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

u want to get money from him but u don't want him to get anything from u Lady its not that easy....
after you will go and open your leg for another guy that u love. no way.
if u don't want sex with him its a good decision but never u complain.
abi him na your papa?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.