Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (60145 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
CuteEmma:
Hmmm.. My dear, we have to be careful. If you pray for something, and you get it, please pray to know if it's actually from God.

A friend of mine told me October last year that she went to visit a Baba and he instructed her to buy eatable things worth 10grand and share it among her friends.. That it's not a ritual but simply the law of sow and reap.

I did a research on it here on NL and found out that it's still money rituals. And sadly, I went to her place of the 27th or 28th and she brought some goodies. Although she ate out of it, how am I sure that it's not one of her rituals?

My point is, don't just assume that some things are normal. If I were you, I wouldn't have accepted the guy's gift in the first place. Just as I regret eating at her place.

Pleaseshocked

Aren't you ashamed to be spitting this jargon on cyberspace?

This is 2016, babe. Wake up!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

Best comment so far. I wish I could help but this came too late.

@OP, it is just a matter of TIME. Just close your eyes and it is gone.

Thanks, I wish I cld too.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by CuteEmma(f): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

Pleaseshocked

Aren't you ashamed to be spitting this jargon on cyberspace?

This is 2016, babe. Wake up!
Please can you tell me the part of it that disgusts you? Cause I was only trying to help a friend, and I don't know why you decided to pick on me
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
CuteEmma:
Please can you tell me the part of it that disgusts you? Cause I was only trying to help a friend, and I don't know why you decided to pick on me

I am sorry i should have

1) you have a friend who is bold enough to tell you that she visited one person who asked her to carry out a ritual.
2) the fact that you are still in touch with such person.
3) I don't hold any grudge against traditional religions but I bet that your friend is likely going to be a christian or a muslim. That should tell you something about her
4) Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. Do you know who you are?
4)You are a woman. Yes I agree that we have useless men but it will do our girls good if you had aired your opinion to reflect what should be the ideal.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by CuteEmma(f): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am sorry i should have

1) you have a friend who is bold enough to tell you that she visited one person who asked her to carry out a ritual.
2) the fact that you are still in touch with such person.
3) I don't hold any grudge against traditional religions but I bet that your friend is likely going to be a christian or a muslim. That should tell you something about her
4) Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. Do you know who you are?
4)You are a woman. Yes I agree that we have useless men but it will do our girls good if you had aired your opinion to reflect what should be the ideal.

Well, now I understand.
The told me what she did, and she also argued that it wasn't rituals (it was here I found out that it was the same as human rituals)

She's not necessarily a friend I chose to be with, our families were friends even before I was born. She used to be good, dunno how she became wild.

I've tried to advise her, but she's the type who fixes her mind on something, and nothing can change her mind.

And I never said anything about what's ideal or not.. I only used it to point out how people change and assuming that everything that looks good comes from God is bad, 'cause it might be some diabolical facade to rob you off your real blessing from God. Capisce?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by AkinPikin: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
flokii:
sorry..

but then you must remember that nothing is free in life...

he's sweating to get d money... you should know he will surely want compensation

put ursef too in his shoes... will you be a mugu to someone you aren't related to?

I agree with you bro.

OP, you must be very silly indeed.

The money the guy is supposed to use to do better thing, he should just hand it over to you like that? And the accommodation money go be like 50k to 100K o. Not even small pepper like 2k kor 5k wey the guy fit vex dash person. You are a very wicked somebory, I swear.

You are not yet ready to collect your money my dear. You berra cooperate with the guy.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Wolfbrother(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
reminiscing:
I have really suffered o.A guy who happens to b a manager of a printing press that offered to assist me with my hostel Accommodation payment stopped picking my calls last week because I have refused to sleep with him.He said he loved me and all he is making for is for me to allow him sleep with him and he will give me the money he promised.I was surprised wen he promised to help with the payment because I met him last month and now imagine the Option he gave.I feel really disappointed....I wonder where our generation is headed for...

The world is a wicked place , you have to give something to get something , if you really need it you have to do what you have to do ..... f*** anyone who judges
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Flye: 6:53am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

Please answer this few questions

1)are you related to this man?

2)what type of circumstances did you meet with him

3)what is your relationship with him

see lady it is high time y'all realise that manna does not fall from heaven,how can you in this present day and age think that a full blooded man will just carry his hard earned money and pour it on you,when
1)he is not your boyfriend

2)he is not your sugar daddy

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

5)he is not even related to you

don't you know that greedy girls have made it hard for a man to help other girls that really needs help?who wants to be seen as a mugu?
E be like say you be learner

I know you are expecting supernatural help from above,then you must be sensitive to the things of the spirit not just expect every man out there to drop their hard earned money on you like its your birth right
imagine asking a man for money just one month after meeting him? and you posted this on nairaland? lmao

This is one of the best response ever on Nairaland, it coming from a lady so there is no sentiment.

Nigerians put too much believe in miracle and good samarithan story when they are not good samarithan themselves.

If my boss in office pays my bills today, I already know their is something in.pipeline for me.

U just don't reap where u did not sow and manner don't just fall from heaven.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2016
tripplephi:

YOUNG LADY, FUTURE MOMMY TO GREAT CHILDREN, ROLE MODEL AND MENTOR TO OTHER MUMMIES WHO MAY BE CARELESS NOW.... LET ME EXPLAIN THAT THE GUY IS AN AGENT OF SATAN SENT TO RUIN YOU BEFORE THE RIGHT GUY COMES FOR YOU, HE IS A DESTINY DISTRACTION, SO FLEE.... AND SEEK GOD, HE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU... IF YOU WERE MEANT TO BE A LovePeddler, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN RAISED IN A HOTEL, BUT SINCE YOUR PARENTS WERE DISCIPLINED AND GODLY ENOUGH TO INSTILL THIS PRICELESS CHARACTER IN YOU, KEEP CALM AND WAIT ON GOD, 2016 YOU WILL SMILE O.....

Suigeneris93:

My dear, I really emphathise with you I say it from experience because I've been there and to God be the glory I've passed that phase now. The funny thing is 5years from now, it won't matter anymore. The money would come eventually, just don't fall into the trap that man is setting for u because if u sleep with him for accommodation like people are advising u to, there will always be other expenses, will u continue to sleep with any man who can provide the right amount. Friends I've known who go down that road end up living flashy lifestyles in school but after graduation they look wretched...just don't mortgage your life and destiny for that money, it isn't worth it.
#mytwocents

Bless you both. Soundest advice. OP if you take ur mind off him, it'll surprise you that the money will come thru another route. Find where you can work n be useful so u can get paid, you might meet good ppl there who can lend or give you. Good Samaritans r rare these days. All those insulting her about expecting help, nawa for una, yet some of you'll be in church this morning praying for miracles and undeserved favor, "Favor that will surprise ur enemies", bla bla bla. What good are we if we cannot help those who can do nothing for us in return?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn / Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.