Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (60190 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by queenfav(f): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

Please answer this few questions

1)are you related to this man?

2)what type of circumstances did you meet with him

3)what is your relationship with him

see lady it is high time y'all realise that manna does not fall from heaven,how can you in this present day and age think that a full blooded man will just carry his hard earned money and pour it on you,when
1)he is not your boyfriend

2)he is not your sugar daddy

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

5)he is not even related to you

don't you know that greedy girls have made it hard for a man to help other girls that really needs help?who wants to be seen as a mugu?
E be like say you be learner

I know you are expecting supernatural help from above,then you must be sensitive to the things of the spirit not just expect every man out there to drop their hard earned money on you like its your birth right
imagine asking a man for money just one month after meeting him? and you posted this on nairaland? lmao
gbam!my love,for this analysis come and eat cowleg egusi soup and poundo yam at my place.You asked all the right questions.The op is just very funny,she needs a healthy dose of reality!@op did the guy tell you he runs an NGO that specializes in paying for student's accomodation?Why are you now shocked that he wants se.x.?

10 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by misspicy(f): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Attention seeking MALLAM SPICY sorry MISS Spicy.if you read my post well you will realize that I carefully stated that I didn't ask him for the money.Dont come here fumbling like say u see me for your dream......lol
hmmmmm,seems I touched an open wound,am sorry for that
I was only trying to enlighten you on how things work around here,my bad

sorry once again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by dBard: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2016
Takes a particular character/personality for someone to accept an offer from a TOTAL stranger to pay for an accommodation that she'll stay in without batting an eyelid and yet come afterwards with the same self righteous hypocritical bullcrap..

Issorait.

P.s..Next time, politely reject. It's d honourable tin to do.

Nonsense and ingredients

8 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by dBard: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2016
queenfav:
gbam!my love,for this analysis come and eat cowleg egusi soup and poundo yam at my place.You asked all the right questions.The op is just very funny,she needs a healthy dose of reality!@op did the guy tell you he runs an NGO that specializes in paying for student's accomodation?Why are you now shocked that he wants se.x.?

Don't mind all these silly girls.
Don't know wen common sense stopped bin common
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by polite2(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2016
tripplephi:

YOUNG LADY, FUTURE MOMMY TO GREAT CHILDREN, ROLE MODEL AND MENTOR TO OTHER MUMMIES WHO MAY BE CARELESS NOW.... LET ME EXPLAIN THAT THE GUY IS AN AGENT OF SATAN SENT TO RUIN YOU BEFORE THE RIGHT GUY COMES FOR YOU, HE IS A DESTINY DISTRACTION, SO FLEE.... AND SEEK GOD, HE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU... IF YOU WERE MEANT TO BE A LovePeddler, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN RAISED IN A HOTEL, BUT SINCE YOUR PARENTS WERE DISCIPLINED AND GODLY ENOUGH TO INSTILL THIS PRICELESS CHARACTER IN YOU, KEEP CALM AND WAIT ON GOD, 2016 YOU WILL SMILE O.....
kindly ask DE OP if she if she has not been engaging herself in premarital sex before now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by free2ryhme: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex

you dont need to know someone for sex. ask the prostitutes
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by biz2get(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Why don't you ask yourself this question....

Can you give a guy in help money when you just know him for a month?? And there's no connection??

Can you mmm...?

This is 2016 stop being stupid lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by misspicy(f): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2016
queenfav:
hehehehehe, sweetim how do you know that's my best meal?
just give me your house address,I will be on my way to do justice cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by misspicy(f): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Lovelynature:
Yeah, nothing is free even in Freetown.

Wow! Miss your comment really make sense here. Guess this comes along with the New Year.

Happy New Year
yeah,nothing is free

compliments of the season smiley
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by AfricanApple(f): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
But you were not shocked when someone that barely knows you willingly offered to give you money?

Truth is, two of are the same thing.

You want to use love to enjoy the money you didn't work for and he wants to use money to enjoy your body.

It is a win win for you.

You both will enjoy the sex and he will still give you money.

Verdict! You two are compatible and must marry each other.
lmao grin grin your kind judge no dey look ushe face o

seriously, no girl should be dumb to think a non-relative male would just want to help her without anything in return, at least not in this our generation.
I'm sure that when the man offered to help, something must have been ringing at the back of the op's mind but she ignored it and now claims to be surprised grin
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Mcowubaba: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

Please answer this few questions

1)are you related to this man?

2)what type of circumstances did you meet with him

3)what is your relationship with him

see lady it is high time y'all realise that manna does not fall from heaven,how can you in this present day and age think that a full blooded man will just carry his hard earned money and pour it on you,when
1)he is not your boyfriend

2)he is not your sugar daddy

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

5)he is not even related to you

don't you know that greedy girls have made it hard for a man to help other girls that really needs help?who wants to be seen as a mugu?
E be like say you be learner

I know you are expecting supernatural help from above,then you must be sensitive to the things of the spirit not just expect every man out there to drop their hard earned money on you like its your birth right
imagine asking a man for money just one month after meeting him? and you posted this on nairaland? lmao

You are an Endangered specie, a rare gem....
Hope have have started "multiplying", the world needs you cool

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Mcowubaba: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
ladycomfort:
Oga ooo. Do you have a boyfriend? Ask him to help you out nau. undecided

Why didn't u ask weda she has parents, guardian or sponser ...
Typical Nigerian girl skewed mentality....ur mouth dey like ask ur boyfriend nau undecided...
I pity ur guy or sorry maga...
u can call me una usual slang- "broke ass nigga"
I gree tongue

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by 2sex(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:
sorry..

buh then you must remember that nothing is free in life...

he's sweating to get d money... you should know he will surely want compensation

put ursef too in his shoes... will you be a mugu to someone you aren't related to?
lol... people like you are the problem of this society. It is very obvious you do it a lot. What stops your like from say "I CAN'T HELP". Do you know if the op can be of help you tomorrow? Stop taking advantage of people's predicament because you don't know tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by flokii: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
2sex:
lol... people like you are the problem of this society. It is very obvious you do it a lot. What stops your like from say "I CAN'T HELP". Do you know if the op can be of help you tomorrow? Stop taking advantage of people's predicament because you don't know tomorrow.

lol... you don't know me

that's d last thing I'd do to a woman...

if I can't give.. I will bluntly tell you (no sexual favours can change that)

I live my life such that I'll end up having little or no regrets when my time comes..

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by 2sex(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:

lol... you don't know me

that's d last thing I'd do to a woman...

if I can't give.. I will bluntly tell you (no sexual favours can change that)

I live my life such that I'll end up having little or no regrets when my time comes..

Good to know bro. I was really worried with the way you weaved your post. People go through a lot and they are not from very good family as some people could wonder why she didn't consult her family member. I speak from experience. If not that I have personal plans this year and a target, I could have requested for her bank account and forward the money.

The way and manner people were already attacking the lady is very funny. I have seen a lot in life that makes me never attack people for their own mistakes.... even if I find a girl forking around for money, I wont blame her.

Surprise? grin Am I supporting such? Definitely not.

The fact that you know such is wrong does not mean someone else does because imagine growing up in an environment where people seeing it as norm makes it even harder. These kind of people don't know any other world aside that.

People are so quick to cast blames... but I have come to realise we are like chemical reactions. There is a universal chemical law that states that every chemical elements, when put together, react same, no matter if the reaction took place in US or Nigeria, under standard temprature and pressure. Which means when Hydrogen and Oxygen are mixed in US, they produce water. Bring them to Nigeria and you would get same results.

What I am trying to say in essence is that you who are blaming the lady would do same if you were raised in same family she sprang from, grew up in same environment, had same friends for years and do everything she did till she got to this age.

This further means you should be grateful that you even know such is wrong, many and a lot out there don't know because of how they are raised.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by flokii: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
2sex:
Good to know bro. I was really worried with the way you weaved your post. People go through a lot and they are not from very good family as some people could wonder why she didn't consult her family member. I speak from experience. If not that I have personal plans this year and a target, I could have requested for her bank account and forward the money.

The way and manner people were already attacking the lady is very funny. I have seen a lot in life that makes me never attack people for their own mistakes.... even if I find a girl forking around for money, I wont blame her.

Surprise? grin Am I supporting such? Definitely not.

The fact that you know such is wrong does not mean someone else does because imagine growing up in an environment where people seeing it as norm makes it even harder. These kind of people don't know any other world aside that.

People are so quick to cast blames... but I have come to realise we are like chemical reactions. There is a universal chemical law that states that every chemical elements, when put together, react same, no matter if the reaction took place in US or Nigeria, under standard temprature and pressure. Which means when Hydrogen and Oxygen are mixed in US, they produce water. Bring them to Nigeria and you would get same results.

What I am trying to say in essence is that you who are blaming the lady would do same if you were raised in same family she sprang from, grew up in same environment, had same friends for years and do everything she did till she got to this age.

This further means you should be grateful that you even know such is wrong, many and a lot out there don't know because of how they are raised.

I never blamed her.. cos m fully aware of things happening around...

Mc Loaf sef talk am .. say everybody problem no dey d same

it takes one with wisdom to see far beyond..

I dnt blame girls that fork around too... I just feel pity cos they could av also lived a better life if they had d chance..

I was trying to show her d perspective of most guys.. not all
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by queenfav(f): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

hehehehehe, sweetim how do you know that's my best meal?
just give me your house address,I will be on my way to do justice cheesycheesycheesy
dearie,oga friends don chop am finish o..I even had to cook stew and rice *wipes sweat* e no easy at all.Abeg who get aboniki?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by misspicy(f): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
queenfav:
dearie,oga friends don chop am finish o..I even had to cook stew and rice *wipes sweat* e no easy at all.Abeg who get aboniki?
aya weldone

it will end well smileysmiley
abeg no use aboniki,just use Rub
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by queenfav(f): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:
aya weldone
it will end well smileysmiley abeg no use aboniki,just use Rub
thanks dear...I just need a good sleep.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by vicostyles(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
He wan chop your cookies shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by popcykaylah(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
you self na thief ...shey the guy na Santa Claus or your parents?you no get folks to pay for your accommodation? or are your hands amputated that you can't find something to do?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by ifyalways(f): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
Y
reminiscing:
I have really suffered o.A guy who happens to b a manager of a printing press that offered to assist me with my hostel Accommodation payment stopped picking my calls last week because I have refused to sleep with him.He said he loved me and all he is making for is for me to allow him sleep with him and he will give me the money he promised.I was surprised wen he promised to help with the payment because I met him last month and now imagine the Option he gave.I feel really disappointed....I wonder where our generation is headed for...
What were you expecting when u ask a man that is not your relative, you met and became acquainted to in less than two months to foot your bills? Is he Father Christmas?

6 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Rori(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
The man is definitely nt ya father? So dnnt feel disappointed u were not supposed to expect anything from him.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by agarawu23(m): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
tripplephi:

YOUNG LADY, FUTURE MOMMY TO GREAT CHILDREN, ROLE MODEL AND MENTOR TO OTHER MUMMIES WHO MAY BE CARELESS NOW.... LET ME EXPLAIN THAT THE GUY IS AN AGENT OF SATAN SENT TO RUIN YOU BEFORE THE RIGHT GUY COMES FOR YOU, HE IS A DESTINY DISTRACTION, SO FLEE.... AND SEEK GOD, HE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU... IF YOU WERE MEANT TO BE A LovePeddler, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN RAISED IN A HOTEL, BUT SINCE YOUR PARENTS WERE DISCIPLINED AND GODLY ENOUGH TO INSTILL THIS PRICELESS CHARACTER IN YOU, KEEP CALM AND WAIT ON GOD, 2016 YOU WILL SMILE O.....
story

Pay the money into her account and stop blabbing.

No be everything we go dey preach with angry
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Use condom and satisfy him give him a cool mouth gig then collect double pay.oponu
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Atmmachine(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
I will give you 200k if you can answer these questions correctly.
Question 1 : Are you still a virgin ??
Question 2 : If you have had sex before, wasn't it for free ??
They guys had sex with you without giving you any money.

This guy wants to have sex with you and also give You some money.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by simplisity(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:
sorry..

buh then you must remember that nothing is free in life...

he's sweating to get d money... you should know he will surely want compensation

put ursef too in his shoes... will you be a mugu to someone you aren't related to?
Nothing is free, but the air u breath virtualy every second is free. Ur advising her to sell her body for money. If she is to be ur younger sis, would u urge her to do. Ebulu ozu onye ozo, odika ebu ukwu nku.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Reference(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
I have really suffered o.A guy who happens to b a manager of a printing press that offered to assist me with my hostel Accommodation payment stopped picking my calls last week because I have refused to sleep with him.He said he loved me and all he is making for is for me to allow him sleep with him and he will give me the money he promised.I was surprised wen he promised to help with the payment because I met him last month and now imagine the Option he gave.I feel really disappointed....I wonder where our generation is headed for...

I wonder too. In those days our mothers farmed the land and carried rocks at construction sites to pay through school, these days they look for freebies here and there. Abeg take your sentiments elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by smoothlips(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
I don't even understand some people, u want accommodation fee...u gas give him sometin dear.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Maski87: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
You can keep your punany to yourself self or you can enjoy sex with him and still get his money my problem is you will go and give it to one poor man for free and he will still break your heart

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by trishapal(f): 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
I really wonder at the generation of silly and lazy beggars we are breeding in this country. If you can't grace his bed, why will you collect his money? Is he your father? Why go for an accommodation your father cannot afford and then put the blame on the hardworking aristo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by flokii: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
simplisity:
Nothing is free, but the air u breath virtualy every second is free. Ur advising her to sell her body for money. If she is to be ur younger sis, would u urge her to do. Ebulu ozu onye ozo, odika ebu ukwu nku.

But WHY

why not read thru my comments carefully first bfor judging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.