Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone (38376 Views)

7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone / How To Continue Using Whatsapp On BB and Symbian Even After 2017 Suspension / God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Joeyy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Not to the average Nigerian.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Op, u forgot to add it is greatly desired by oloshos and gold diggers

2 Likes

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by abubaka101: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
I don't think it's really about "target audience". To me, its more about the fact that apple products and software are proprietary. As such it discourages duplication and support some sort of monopoly.

2 Likes

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by phazotron(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
all this one u dey talk na story for the gods joor. android all the way.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by charlos14: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
lordizak:
Android beast IOS, Apple sales more in only US & Canada; and that is becos Americans love their own, they love Brands. U can't tell me Europeans us more iPhone than HTC and Samsung. And over here our African brothers "wanna be" culture won't give them a choice. All engineers will prefer Samsung Note to any iPhone. Take for instance in the Nigerian context, Tecno and other Android devices will out sell iPhone. You see, this theories operates only in vacuum. Besides, if my pickin go study accounting, I go flog hell comot from him body.

Samsung note series: best cellular devices ever created
#IlovemyNote4

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Chukzyfcb(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
OP stop speaking unnecessary grammer. The only reason Iphone sells higher is because "THEY KNOW HOW TO BUILD VALUE"....people usually make their buying decisions Primarily on "EMOTIONS"....the way U & I feel towards something determines how much I'm willingy to pay for it..#This is a top sales technique! No matter the poo Iphone brings out, people will always look at it as a phone with TOP VALUE, and no matter the specs TECNO puts in a phone, people will see it as CHINKO.....simply put, THEY KNOW HOW TO BUILD VALUE IN THEIR PRODUCTS"

3 Likes

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by dasphinx1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Just strolling by wink
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Emeka71(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
i-phone is just too expensive and boring.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by ITbomb(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Terrible analysis.
MAC was for targeted users, Windows was for everyone, who won? Windows

And the analogy with a child is pure rubbish. There is a better chance of bringing up a well educated child with siblings than a lonely over pampered child.

Apple is surviving on purely American pride, outside USA, it is basically useless

6 Likes

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by menxer: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
When it comes to electronics, phones in this case, it's all about user preference (determined by functionality, "user-ability", need, and price).

That I can afford to buy a BlackBerry Porsche or IPhone 6 does not mean I should, if I don't have a need for it; That would amount to out-doing the Kardashians.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by CSTR2: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
It is america's flagship phone manufacturing coy. Ofcourse, it would outsell every competitor in the world.
It has at its disposal some of the greatest technological minds in the world and the support of the US government and citizens.
Dem no born samsung and techno well.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
lordizak:
Android beast IOS, Apple sales more in only US & Canada; and that is becos Americans love their own, they love Brands. U can't tell me Europeans us more iPhone than HTC and Samsung. And over here our African brothers "wanna be" culture won't give them a choice. All engineers will prefer Samsung Note to any iPhone. Take for instance in the Nigerian context, Tecno and other Android devices will out sell iPhone. You see, this theories operates only in vacuum. Besides, if my pickin go study accounting, I go flog hell comot from him body.
Hahaaaaa! Is mum only has idea about business which is the language of accounting. Don't flog your child because of accounting because with his professional skills, he can fetch you money that can caretaker your life time on earth

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
lordizak:
People queue for iPhone 6 under the rain in Europe.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Naijji:
So many mistakes and misconceptions here. Don't know where to start from. grin
honestly.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:
Oh yes! The said Android takes up 75% of shares in the mobile world, but how come Apple still makes more money from iPhone than these android companies?

There are many reasons to that which includes the 'one vs hundreds' thing but I just want to talk about one reason today, hopefully someone would learn something.

The reason is "TARGET CONSUMERS"

Leave phones, let's face business! I personally does not know much about business because I'm a science guy but my mom does, she finished as an accountant, and I do learn from her. One thing she told me is when starting up a business, you must have a target consumer! You can't sell to everybody.

You see, Apple has this, Apple target is "the rich and willing to spend" whereas Android manufacturers target "Everybody". So this is why Apple would take their time and build a device the rich would want to see, feel and use! This is why the Iphone from day 1 has always looked and felt premium, and obviously more expensive than most phones.

We all may argue that ios or the iPhone does not do so many things, but this is because it was not built for so many people, Apple instead of adding features upon features, concentrated on performance, less issues and customer support. In other words they build a device looking at what a rich man would want in phone. Note, a smaller target! This has made it far easier for them to have less issues, increased performance and best customer support, cos they don't have to built something for a wide range! Doing this makes you add more features and options, thereby reducing performance, support and increasing issue.

Take for example! Have you seen a man with just one child? Compare him with a man with seven children! With all things being equal, that one child would be brought up well to the parents taste or the way the parents wants a particular person or group of people, let's say their family members, to see that child than the seven children. That once child would "perform" better, "gain more support" and "give the parents or the family members less headache" than the seven, And the family with one child end up being richer than the one with 7. All things being equal again.

Think of it! A rich man won't care about battery life when he can always have power supply or far higher resolution screen when he does not watch movies on his phone, after all, a rich man should have a laptop, a TV with cable, and stroll down to the cinemas to see any movie he wants! And so on. Therefore, the first choice of phone for majority of rich men, is the iphone!

Android manufacturers on the other hand wants to make a phone for every and every human being in the world! Thereby adding a lot of features and options! And releasing numerous devices (like giving birth to 10 children). Making devices for the poor, and for the rich too! They can't give the rich as much performance and support, and they can give the poor an affordable device that truly speaks value for money and still does well, create a name, and own a specific market, NO! So each android manufacturer plays a game of risk each time they put out a phone! Will they buy? Will they not buy? Because of lack of focus or target, they don't have specific fans or consumers and always try to create a better phone each year to win the heart of a buyer! Therefore there is no grantee you can make all the money! Cos there would always be a set of people that prefers the other phone than yours!

On the other hand apple has created fans for themselves. Most people call the "iSheep"

This is why fans queue up to buy the new iphone, no one queues for android devices cos there are no fans! Even you reading this now claiming you are a fan, by the time another android manufacturer drops a better device, you will be the first to switch!

If apple fans and target consumers(the rich) takes up 30%, apple makes 30% of the total money in the industry, meanwhile hundreds of Android manufactures shares the remaining 60%, dragging for each single body with different tactics, different phones, no target, no fans.

If one android company can settle, set a target of let say probably the poor! Which is about 40%, meet it and create loyal ship, it might make more money than apple.

This is the same reason The google nexus sells more than other android phones in countries that its available in. And why "android one" project is doing so well, its because they have target consumers. One android manufacturer that came out with a target is "One Plus" and in just 2 years and only 3 phones in the market it is already one of the world most popular brand and made more sales than most android companies than has been existing for years, even still that their phones are sold via invitation only. Imagine if it was open to the market! That's how it works!

If you are thinking of starting a business, especially if it making of Phones, or just wondering why apple makes more on iphone than android companies do in android phones, I hope you have learnt something and I did not just make noise.
Sorry bro if I quote your entire page, ask your mum what is product life cycle? Apple is in vogue now but another operating system will come and overshadow it soon. If na lie ask nokia symbian where they are now? Ask Ericsson phone what happen? Even ask Sagem what happen since their name as faded away, because that name is outdated. Every product passes through the PLC, although some get to the maturity stage and are rebranded, some others are withdraw completely from the market.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
lordizak:

Apple sales are now top in the UK ! So add UK to the list

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Classic
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
AdaNri1:
I use an iPhone and I'm planning to dump it for Samsung Galaxy. Apple is too controlling; no external memory storage, no external backup unless iTunes or iCloud, in which case you have to pay monthly for your iCloud space.

You can't buy music externally any music you want has to be from music store. All these are annoying. Granted the phone looks good but after a new phone comes out and you update software your phone slows down till it grinds to a halt, which makes necessary to buy the new phone. It's just too much.
Nice, but like he said... Its for the rich. By the way... Watch out for windows phone(Lumia). Gosh so in love with it, cnt even imagine usin android that almost evry pry/sec studnt use. I can consider iPhone tho

2 Likes

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by linearity: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
greenhulk:
Nice write up. Just to buttress ur points, Apple. Makes more money from mobile phone sales because their OS is closed. This is a good business move if u ask me, monotony is one of the things a businessman pays for. By keeping their OS closed they have succeeded in

1. Preventing other oems from diluting the performance of the iPhone. If apple ha made the OS open, some oems will come in, make cheaper iphones with lower specs just to entice customers. This is the same case with android. For example if an iPhone user wants to try his experience with android and unfortunately the android phone he got is the low end one, he's going to have a bad impression about android. Meanwhile if a mid range android user friendly an iPhone he will be amazed. IPhone is premium, there's no 2 way about it.

2. If u love ios, then u have to buy the iPhone, u don't have any other choice. So more money for Apple. Of course we give credit to apple for making ios so smooth and very easy to use. Ios is so optimized that a 1gb iPhone runs smoother than lots of 3gb ram androids.An 8mp iPhone shoots better photos than lots of 13mp android phoneS. If apple had decided to sell ios to other oems, then ios will have less value as some oems will fail to optimize or use substantial materials just to cut cost and sell their phones for cheap.

I don't think this is true though, yes keeping their OS closed gave them the advantage to control their brand and improve performance, but it also had the disadvantage of locking Apple out of a competitive market, but Apple had been able to weather that storm perfectly to their advantage so far. IBM tried the same thing with their computer bus when they first hit gold at the onset of the computer age...at that time, if you buy a computer from IBM, you are stuck with them for...because you will be forced to buy any future accessories from them eg memory, dusk, hard drive, cards, OS, etc...that resulted in a backlash because people want choice in the marketplace and that give birth to PCs and IBM computers became history.

It is very doubtful if Apple will maintain this monopoly and absolute lack of choice for his consumers for too long. The reason I say this is because, even prior protected technological monopolies are been threaten now...eg Routers, Swithes, Firewalls, etc enjoy great one-box one brand one-manufacturer once enjoy monopolies, but with the advent of SDN - Software Defined Network and NFV - Network Function Virtualization, Cisco's place as a Router dominated manufacturer is threaten, It means I will no longer have to depend on checkpoint or Cisco or juniper for my firewall or switch - I can just buy any cheap computer or pick one from my garage and by the miracle of software turn it to a robust personal or enterprise or carrier grade Router, Switch or Firewall....the beautify thing is I can get the software from multiple sources competiting for my business and if two months down the run, I do not like the Routers or Firewalls in my data center, I do not have to ripe them off, I negotiate a better deal with another competitor, backup my rules and on a Sunday night completely change everything on my devices.

Currently Apple shares are performing below par and almost all the rating agencies have downgraded their shares because of concerns about their future performance and market pressure. The truth is, I want Apple to succeed, because I own some of their shares, so it is more money in my pocket...but the truth is that company don try...they have beat every expectations and doubting thomas out there.

Finally, their are knockoff IOS and Apple phones out their and surprisely work and perform just fine for their cheap price and they have a huge following in the section of the population that cannot shell out ant N200,000.00 (what is the exchange rate again?) for a phone.

3 Likes

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Bonethugss: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
lordizak:

You said it all, Apples major market is the US. The US is the 3rd most populous, has a population of over 300million... Once you have this market, your business is secure, secure the US and your sale will skyrocket.
Recall blackberry, when it had the US market it was the largest seller of phones, once it lost it, they tried to focus on African and developing chimes, which didnt work and they eventually sold out.
American industries , schools, institutes and the overall population patronize Apple, this keeps them on float.
Techno is trying to acheive same with Africa, might work...
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by onyxexplicit(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
I[b] am looking foward to starting up a business on phone sales,and ICTvaccessories,I am an engineer,I just need experience in this business ,who can help plz,I need a guide[/b]
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
linearity:

I don't think this is true though, yes keeping their OS closed gave them the advantage to control their brand and improve performance, but it also had the disadvantage of locking Apple out of a competitive market, but Apple had been able to weather that storm perfectly to their advantage so far. IBM tried the same thing with their computer bus when they first hit gold at the onset of the computer age...at that time, if you buy a computer from IBM, you are stuck with them for...because you will be forced to buy any future accessories from them eg memory, dusk, hard drive, cards, OS, etc...that resulted in a backlash because people want choice in the marketplace and that give birth to PCs and IBM computers became history.

It is very doubtful if Apple will maintain this monopoly and absolute lack of choice for his consumers for too long. The reason I say this is because, even prior protected technological monopolies are been threaten now...eg Routers, Swithes, Firewalls, etc enjoy great one-box one brand one-manufacturer once enjoy monopolies, but with the advent of SDN - Software Defined Network and NFV - Network Function Virtualization, Cisco's place as a Router dominated manufacturer is threaten, It means I will no longer have to depend on checkpoint or Cisco or juniper for my firewall or switch - I can just buy any cheap computer or pick one from my garage and by the miracle of software turn it to a robust personal or enterprise or carrier grade Router, Switch or Firewall....the beautify thing is I can get the software from multiple sources competiting for my business and if two months down the run, I do not like the Routers or Firewalls in my data center, I do not have to ripe them off, I negotiate a better deal with another competitor, backup my rules and on a Sunday night completely change everything on my devices.

Currently Apple shares are performing below par and almost all the rating agencies have downgraded their shares because of concerns about their future performance and market pressure. The truth is, I want Apple to succeed, because I own some of their shares, so it is more money in my pocket...but the truth is that company don try...they have beat every expectations and doubting thomas out there.

Finally, their are knockoff IOS and Apple phones out their and surprisely work and perform just fine for their cheap price and they have a huge following in the section of the population that cannot shell out ant N200,000.00 (what is the exchange rate again?) for a phone.
This 21st century, don't you think apple knw this already? They always review nd re-examine their products, making customers run back for the lastest. U see millions of people trying to pre-order the latest version once they hear a rumour.. b4 its even officialy announced
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Boeing777pilot: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Secondly, there is no where in the world that a single brand out sold apple.

Bros you can lie oh.
Xiaomi massacred Apple in China.
There are more, but I'd leave that for you to figure out.

I live and work in a certain middle eastern country that is known to be very affluent.
The sales of Samsung flagship beat the iPhone.

The days of apple high grossing income are numbered.
Study what Gartner said about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by danidee10(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
op please don't analyze if you don't know anything

THERE'S NOTHING REALLY SPECIAL THAT IOS DOES THAT ANDROID CANNOT DO.....IT'S JUST A BIG WASTE OF MONEY...I'M TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IOS AND IT'S BENEFITS

first of all are you comparing the hardware of android phones and apple phones (u can't make that comparison and generalize the features of the numerous android phones out there)

i believe those that use ios are just stupid and want to show off...only a few people in nigeria know of the benefits of ios and apple products in general

a true geek would always use something that he can tinker with properly, customize and tweak endlessly not a locked down operating system

and don't ever say rooting is the same as jailbreaking, cuz i will slap ur destiny angry

dat's how one guy was telling me his crappy apple laptop will perform better than a dell alienware angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Bonethugss: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Sorry bro if I quote your entire page, ask your mum what is product life cycle? Apple is in vogue now but another operating system will come and overshadow it soon. If na lie ask nokia symbian where they are now? Ask Ericsson phone what happen? Even ask Sagem what happen since their name as faded away, because that name is outdated. Every product passes through the PLC, although some get to the maturity stage and are rebranded, some others are withdraw completely from the market.

I beg to disagree, so long as Apple continues to target the rich class, it will continue to thrive. Rich folks all around the world, Nigeria inclusive, buy Apple products not for their features but because its a 'class thing'.
Secondly do you know that alot of companies in the us use Apple products as the official brand.
Employee are given iphones for work lines, macbook and imac for office systems and even in most of their universities to study programs like Engineering and audio visuals you must have a macbook.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Boeing777pilot: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
danidee10:
op please don't analyze if you don't know anything

THERE'S NOTHING REALLY SPECIAL THAT IOS DOES THAT ANDROID CANNOT DO.....IT'S JUST A BIG WASTE OF MONEY...I'M TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IOS AND IT'S BENEFITS

LOL, nor be fight na. grin
I know iPhones are expensive but it's not a waste of money especially because the perceived value the owner is buying it for.
I'm not an apple fan.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
OP u get sense

I salute ur brain

PhonePlanet:
Oh yes! The said Android takes up 75% of shares in the mobile world, but how come Apple still makes more money from iPhone than these android companies?

There are many reasons to that which includes the 'one vs hundreds' thing but I just want to talk about one reason today, hopefully someone would learn something.

The reason is "TARGET CONSUMERS"

Leave phones, let's face business! I personally does not know much about business because I'm a science guy but my mom does, she finished as an accountant, and I do learn from her. One thing she told me is when starting up a business, you must have a target consumer! You can't sell to everybody.

You see, Apple has this, Apple target is "the rich and willing to spend" whereas Android manufacturers target "Everybody". So this is why Apple would take their time and build a device the rich would want to see, feel and use! This is why the Iphone from day 1 has always looked and felt premium, and obviously more expensive than most phones.

We all may argue that ios or the iPhone does not do so many things, but this is because it was not built for so many people, Apple instead of adding features upon features, concentrated on performance, less issues and customer support. In other words they build a device looking at what a rich man would want in phone. Note, a smaller target! This has made it far easier for them to have less issues, increased performance and best customer support, cos they don't have to built something for a wide range! Doing this makes you add more features and options, thereby reducing performance, support and increasing issue.

Take for example! Have you seen a man with just one child? Compare him with a man with seven children! With all things being equal, that one child would be brought up well to the parents taste or the way the parents wants a particular person or group of people, let's say their family members, to see that child than the seven children. That once child would "perform" better, "gain more support" and "give the parents or the family members less headache" than the seven, And the family with one child end up being richer than the one with 7. All things being equal again.

Think of it! A rich man won't care about battery life when he can always have power supply or far higher resolution screen when he does not watch movies on his phone, after all, a rich man should have a laptop, a TV with cable, and stroll down to the cinemas to see any movie he wants! And so on. Therefore, the first choice of phone for majority of rich men, is the iphone!

Android manufacturers on the other hand wants to make a phone for every and every human being in the world! Thereby adding a lot of features and options! And releasing numerous devices (like giving birth to 10 children). Making devices for the poor, and for the rich too! They can't give the rich as much performance and support, and they can give the poor an affordable device that truly speaks value for money and still does well, create a name, and own a specific market, NO! So each android manufacturer plays a game of risk each time they put out a phone! Will they buy? Will they not buy? Because of lack of focus or target, they don't have specific fans or consumers and always try to create a better phone each year to win the heart of a buyer! Therefore there is no grantee you can make all the money! Cos there would always be a set of people that prefers the other phone than yours!

On the other hand apple has created fans for themselves. Most people call the "iSheep"

This is why fans queue up to buy the new iphone, no one queues for android devices cos there are no fans! Even you reading this now claiming you are a fan, by the time another android manufacturer drops a better device, you will be the first to switch!

If apple fans and target consumers(the rich) takes up 30%, apple makes 30% of the total money in the industry, meanwhile hundreds of Android manufactures shares the remaining 60%, dragging for each single body with different tactics, different phones, no target, no fans.

If one android company can settle, set a target of let say probably the poor! Which is about 40%, meet it and create loyal ship, it might make more money than apple.

This is the same reason The google nexus sells more than other android phones in countries that its available in. And why "android one" project is doing so well, its because they have target consumers. One android manufacturer that came out with a target is "One Plus" and in just 2 years and only 3 phones in the market it is already one of the world most popular brand and made more sales than most android companies than has been existing for years, even still that their phones are sold via invitation only. Imagine if it was open to the market! That's how it works!

If you are thinking of starting a business, especially if it making of Phones, or just wondering why apple makes more on iphone than android companies do in android phones, I hope you have learnt something and I did not just make noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by danidee10(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
CSTR2:
It is america's flagship phone manufacturing coy. Ofcourse, it would outsell every competitor in the world.
It has at its disposal some of the greatest technological minds in the world and the support of the US government and citizens.
Dem no born samsung and techno well.

WHAT IS THE RATE OF IPHONE USERS TO ANDROID USERS IN THE WORLD
do you even know what outsell means....it means it sells more than every other phone...e be like say na lesson you go no be skul
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by persius555(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
I hate it when companies make gadgets and restrict what you can do with the devices.

Apple end users are too dumb to aspire to do more.

2 Likes

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by dataland: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2016

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by zzzzy: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
free2ryhme:
we have hear

where is BB is all of this
which BB grin
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by danidee10(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

LOL, nor be fight na. grin
I know iPhones are expensive but it's not a waste of money especially because the perceived value the owner is buying it for.
I'm not an apple fan.

What pains me is how apple users have become so blind.....they believe it's the best cuz of the money they paid for it

I don't have any problem with them....u can buy your device while I buy my plot of land in a remote location....but don't come n tell me it's better than my android or linux cuz it's more expensive.

If it's about money why are they more linux servers than windows

Or why did a hacker build a self driving car controlled with linux (ubuntu) not osx or windows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? / NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. / Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.