Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone (38465 Views)

7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone / How To Continue Using Whatsapp On BB and Symbian Even After 2017 Suspension / God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2016
PhonePlanet:

No! Samsung would fall in coming years, just watch....
They are already falling sef.. The likes of Infinix, Tecno, Gionee, Lenovo, Fly ....are already stealing their customers
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by zzzzy: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2016
micfranklin:
They are already falling sef.. The likes of Infinix, Tecno, Gionee, Lenovo, Fly ....are already stealing their customers
what are you saying grin grin grin check out d world wide sales. Samsung ain't falling soon.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Xhaka(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2016
micfranklin:
They aint falling but losing customers to Tecno, Gionee and co.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Emeka71:
I don't see anything special abt I-phone; I even prefer NOKIA.
After all you use nokia so....

What is so special about android?
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Emeka71(m): 6:52am On Jan 07, 2016
PhonePlanet:

After all you use nokia so....

What is so special about android?
I don't even use android, I use NOKKIA X2-01 I don't see anything special about android.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2016
Emeka71:
I don't even use android, I use NOKKIA X2-01 I don't see anything special about android.
Okay..bye!
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by zzzzy: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Emeka71:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by TheFilmmaker: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Mtseeeeew complete rubbish!

See you mouth like "I'll slap your distiny" in your life never tell me that again.

You're just to stupiid to argue with

1. ""my problem is a user who buys the macbook believe it's the best in all areas and start's lying or talking about spec's they don't know about e.g alienware and macbook (The mac book can't come close to the alienware)....""

What makes you think alienware is far more powerful than mac? if you remove "macbook" and replace it with 'alienware' in that quoted statement...the "users" become YOU!

Its obvious you 'hate' the mac, and you know one thing about anybody that truly has knowledge on tech products? We don't hate any products and we know where each products excels and where it fails, also we know to what level it excels and to what level it fails! So you hating the mac already tells YOU KNOW NOTHING....

Buy a mac and use it for a year! Then you can comeback and tell me what you dislike about it. Not this one you are rating and yelling up and down off your imaginations about the mac....

2. What is the disadvantage of a mac?

3. Linux is not and would never be better than mac! All the reasons you gave on why linux is better is actually just one reason! Which is LINUX IS bleeping OPEN SOURCE!!! GOD!!!

Mac was not built for games! Likewise any linux distro on pc except steam os! Yes steam is an os based on linux, so what do you mean it works on linux? And why won't it work on ubuntu? They are both based on linux!!

4. And as for the custom pc, built by urself, outperforming a mac? That's just to dumb from a human being..you see all those tablets called bryte, that one guy use to advertise her on NL, you should have also said they would outperform galaxy s6 edge. Mtseeeew.

Use common sense! Are you an engineer? Software programmer? You buy some computer parts and put them together and it would out perform a pc built by series of engineers and software programmers put together?

What do you take the mac book for? A joke? Its so annoying arguing with you cos you don't even know anything then you cannot argue.

Is like We are saying... A is better than B, but if you metion where B is better, I would agree, its not like A is bad, you just hate A so you don't want to hear anything at all, your own is A should go and die!

I swear...don't quote me again...please go and learn before you talk....if you must quote me...post links with prove, video tests and benchmarks results.

By the way I don't use mac, I prefer and use windows...but the fact I eat beans does not mean rice is not a nice food. Please keep amala to yourself.

You are so ignorant I don't know where to start.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 12:08am On Jan 17, 2016
TheFilmmaker:

You are so ignorant I don't know where to start.
Start by telling me you bought a mac or you watched 10 complete videos on reviews of mac or comparism with other laptops.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by danidee10(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Mtseeeeew complete rubbish!

See you mouth like "I'll slap your distiny" in your life never tell me that again.

You're just to stupiid to argue with

1. ""my problem is a user who buys the macbook believe it's the best in all areas and start's lying or talking about spec's they don't know about e.g alienware and macbook (The mac book can't come close to the alienware)....""

What makes you think alienware is far more powerful than mac? if you remove "macbook" and replace it with 'alienware' in that quoted statement...the "users" become YOU!

Its obvious you 'hate' the mac, and you know one thing about anybody that truly has knowledge on tech products? We don't hate any products and we know where each products excels and where it fails, also we know to what level it excels and to what level it fails! So you hating the mac already tells YOU KNOW NOTHING....

Buy a mac and use it for a year! Then you can comeback and tell me what you dislike about it. Not this one you are rating and yelling up and down off your imaginations about the mac....

2. What is the disadvantage of a mac?

3. Linux is not and would never be better than mac! All the reasons you gave on why linux is better is actually just one reason! Which is LINUX IS bleeping OPEN SOURCE!!! GOD!!!

Mac was not built for games! Likewise any linux distro on pc except steam os! Yes steam is an os based on linux, so what do you mean it works on linux? And why won't it work on ubuntu? They are both based on linux!!

4. And as for the custom pc, built by urself, outperforming a mac? That's just to dumb from a human being..you see all those tablets called bryte, that one guy use to advertise her on NL, you should have also said they would outperform galaxy s6 edge. Mtseeeew.

Use common sense! Are you an engineer? Software programmer? You buy some computer parts and put them together and it would out perform a pc built by series of engineers and software programmers put together?

What do you take the mac book for? A joke? Its so annoying arguing with you cos you don't even know anything then you cannot argue.

Is like We are saying... A is better than B, but if you metion where B is better, I would agree, its not like A is bad, you just hate A so you don't want to hear anything at all, your own is A should go and die!

I swear...don't quote me again...please go and learn before you talk....if you must quote me...post links with prove, video tests and benchmarks results.

By the way I don't use mac, I prefer and use windows...but the fact I eat beans does not mean rice is not a nice food. Please keep amala to yourself.

Just took time out to reply u

Did u go to phoronix at all...which benchmark do u want again

So linux being more Portable or more stable is because it's open source....think again

Finally you said something about true tech lovers nt hating other products.....do u know more than linus torvalds?

I'll advise you go on quora or reddit and ask more detailed questions

My point still stands....a custom built pc will outperform a mac cuz the parts can easily be upgraded

2 Likes

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by FrostyButter: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2019
PhonePlanet:

1. Fine

2. smiley

3. undecided

4. Dude...forget the middle class who struggle to get an iphone. The iphone is not ment for them.

Anybody that tells you the iphone is better, feels it is better in his own way, or probably the iphone/ mac meets the requirements for what the person needs in a phone/pc.

You think android phones or windows PC are 100% better all round than the iphone/mac...therefore you are 100% wrong. There are many places where android / windows and its hardwares fail where ios on iPhone and mac excels.

You don't know this because
I. You've probably never used an iphone or a mac before. You just naturally hate it.

II. You are biased

III. The iphone/mac does not meet what you'll need in a phone or pc.

IV. You advantage over iphone, is their disadvantage of android.

5. You can build a custom mac pc cos you can't install mac on a non apple product. Its against their terms and condition. But if you still want to try it, there are a lot of videos on youtube on how! And its 100% possible.

A custom pc can't perform better than mac! What do you take mac for? A joke? Mac offers premium and premium users hate slow down and lag. Beside the alienware is super ugly, heavy and looks nothing like a new generation laptop. I would buy a mac 100 times than an alienware! You are lucky I could not find and video on youtube comparing the two latest flagships in performance test, but the mac vs other laptops like the surface book, and dell inspiration, others. The mac win in performance

and benchmark! Watch youtube videos!!!

6. undecided

7. How much is your phone? I hope you know they are people who think you're phone is too expensive? A friend of mine uses galaxy grand prime that cost 35k and my mom said its too expensive for her to use...

What I'm I trying to say? Its the poverty mentality!!

If you know you can't use a touchlite phone of 1500, yet you believe iphone is too expensive for a phone (and other androids that are even more expensive too) and the money can be used to so something else. Like wise some people think your 20k phone is to expensive for a phone and the money can be used to do something else. What ever you think of them is what you are!!!

8. What do you mean by well funded and free and open? And what is can't beat? Are you saying linux (for example ubuntu) is better than mac? And its you that know something?

Biased and hate 100%
Expenrince and self knowledge 0%

"Well funded" = capital
"Free and open" = cost price

Dude I still recommend you borrow brain! I can't be replying you cos I hate talking to illiterates

True, mac is made from premium quality materials, but in today's market the Razer blade brand amongst many other great brands beats
the latest flagship Mac hands down, from cooling to material quality to speed and design.

Also, alienware makes slim and light gaming laptops now, . Check out the m15 and m17 with the new legend design, cause clearly you're not one with the tech trends. I wonder why you would even compare a Mac. They do absolutely different things. A notebook and a gaming laptop shouldn't be in a conversation. Ps: Alienware won more awards than any laptop at the CES 2019 ( if you know what that is).

About lagging on custom pc. Lol, that's where I realized you need more research. It's a custom pc, and it would perform based on what you put inside. You think the compotents for macs are made from heaven? Lol... Its still Intel that makes these components. In fact the latest Macs with the i9 are a complete disaster in terms of thermals cause of the small form factor.

You keep mentioning performance. I think you need to check what laptops were compared to the Mac in your YouTube reviews, they were definitely notebooks and not gaming laptops.

Please please and please, they are designed for different purposes.

Ps: I've used all three so I'm talking from experience. I love Apple though.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by FrostyButter: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
danidee10:

Just took time out to reply u

Did u go to phoronix at all...which benchmark do u want again

So linux being more Portable or more stable is because it's open source....think again

Finally you said something about true tech lovers nt hating other products.....do u know more than linus torvalds?

I'll advise you go on quora or reddit and ask more detailed questions

My point still stands....a custom built pc will outperform a mac cuz the parts can easily be upgraded

I swear that's why I like reddit. You can't encounter bullshit like this. I don't even know why he is comparing notebook and gaming laptops and putting "performance" in the conversation. Such f*ckery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Vintage Phones That Shook The Nigerian GSM market - (pics) / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / You Can Now Add Sticker On Whatsapp Status Posts On Android: See How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.