Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs (92596 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by techmart(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
funny
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by kokobassey1: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by twerky(f): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin Nigerians no get joy on social media
Wetin dem go talk wen dey see my size

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Demmocrats(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
cheesy
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Don jazzy sex tool di'ja
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nathe11: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
em pretty sure she is saying this in tears
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
loooooooool me sef wan sell breast and nippless

I can b a donor to her sha loooool

pishu or adonbilivit!!!!!
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by goldonome(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Today na today.....enough beef singles coming out dis year...we re waiting for free download

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by shamack: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Agbalumo
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by mizhefeh(f): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Picture or adonbilivit
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by rheether(f): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ugly avatar!!
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by labamo07(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tolexander:
Make she post the pictures of the lemon size boobs for us to confirm if it is nippleless!
oga shey na jest be that abi mockery? you don add another year to yur age na............
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by nortcentrallord(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Very nice response. You are my dream woman. Doesn't matter how you look. You are perfect the way you are.

3 Likes

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by hinduskoso: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
,,,i cant remember Dija creating her self,,ds nairalanders nawaooh

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Can she wet, I like it when slim girl wet.
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nathkem01(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
I like her with her boobs
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by free2ryhme: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by lexicon(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
See what Wizkid has to say abt Dija. LMAO

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by upsonn(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
I need frnd add up 32921BA1
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
I wish people will bother about their own lives and stop talking about her body.
She loves herself, she loves her body- that's all that matters. She still has toasters and people who love and accept her.

Smh for haters!

2 Likes

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Coldfeets: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
WeedSeller:
Lmao..grin..Person wey dem enter wella go wan form clown with epic response but deep down e pain am..#
Abeg..Wizkid enter ah .. cheesy

O boy, you sabi wetin dey.
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by HRich(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Iamsynord:
Lol
Nigerians got no chill
https://mobile.twitter.com/aphroDIJA?p=s
cc. lalasticlala
una get time
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by popcykaylah(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
with all the padded bra wey she dey wear ...chest still be like say trailer match am,even a blindman will notice the dried boobs..madam longthroat bottle... tongue

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by MrBLING(m): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Well she is a celebrity. She like her colleagues flaunt their body at every given opportunity. They make their money from their fans/public. Hence they comments like that should come as no surprise.
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by HRich(m): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
free2ryhme:
grin
na breast be dat abi rat head?

2 Likes

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Crazy people full dis country sha.

HRich:
na breast be dat abi rat head?
grin

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by domopps(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
evegran:
I wish people will bother about their own lives and stop talking about her body.
She loves herself, she loves her body- that's all that matters. She still has toasters and people who love and accept her.

Smh for haters!

How do u pick ur Fone when it drops with that kind of dressing in ur profile ..... plus do u pray for ur kind of female child! Half N8ked With big tatoo in a Restricted area of ur back

Dija's problem and not yours

Cheeeers

2 Likes

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
[size=20pt]She needs an implant of silicon cup DD[/size]

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
twerky:
grin Nigerians no get joy on social media
Wetin dem go talk wen dey see my size

Lemme see¿...i wouldn't react wink.
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by flokii: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
LaurelP:
Dija leave trash for Lawma abeg grin

oyaaaa! cheesy
If lawma sef refuse nko?
I guess you'd be d one to carry d trash grin
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by miqos02(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.