Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs (92639 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by xcelor(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
grin well if she gat no boobs ,she gat a neck that can outsmart a giraffe in a game of "1st to pluck the fruit".......
The mumu girl was even jumping up like an erected d*ck last night as if they were giving out free breast! angry
O boi easy ooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Idrismusty97(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as small as Dija Boobs, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by ojnnaco(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Since u don't think so why not come up with a picture of it so dat I can tell u whether it has nipple or not
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by sundilazo(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
make una leave Di'ja for me oooo, na breast be na problem

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
gamaliel121:

Ur boobs must be very big...lemme pm u and see how far..

Get lost

And dont u ever say dat to me again
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by gamaliel121(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

Get lost
And dont u ever say dat to me again
Ok...
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Krayzeejhay(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tolexander:
Make she post the pictures of the lemon size boobs for us to confirm if it is nippleless!

Tryna copy uncle wizkid abi??...et wee nor work oh!!....jst gann implant silicon na..Hain!
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Khd95(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
youngice:
Please what is dija and what is nipple
We don't have such here in France
End time celeb

#chewing my gworo and drinking Kai Kai
With Osogbo weed

@bolded,are u sure ure in france or in d hrt of dauragrin

cos if u do of dos these things publicly here in poland u will languish in prison
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by HRich(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
iyke926:

Zambia
OK, that country have been known as a home for the mad people
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by youngice(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Khd95:

@bolded,are u sure ure in france or in d hrt of dauragrin

cos if u do of dos these things publicly here in poland u will languish in prison
I am currently under the Eiffel Tower grin
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hahahaahahaha...am so loving this Mavins Crew...Smart responses everywhere
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by RexTramadol1: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lo ba Di'Ja!!!

All of dem no get career!
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Godsgud(f): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
menix:
Epic Response..

Abeg Dija, no mind them ur small breast nd stature they make me mad for you...

Another man's food is another's Otapiapia..
epic comment cheesy[quote author=menix post=41578835]Epic Response

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by rallymento(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Michellla:
perfect response grin
you ve not wished me a happy holidays Eh..... e no Gud ooo
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by UrbanMystique: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
nnadychuks:
how can someone say rihana's forehead is bigger than dija's boobs?
faints cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by menix(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Godsgud:
epic comment cheesy

Omaricha Nwa, Ibu Ada Onitsha.
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Desmondkk(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tolexander:
Make she post the pictures of the lemon size boobs for us to confirm if it is nippleless!
grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by ucnwafor(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Don't mind them my one and only crush, you are beautifully and wonderfully made, nobody is perfect anyway

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Ode ni DOVEDA Yie Sha !
"Nincompoop juvenile who thinks he can word evrybody'..Pained smart-arse bigot acting yob here for no reason.. Swerve
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Kam0007: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
TRUE THOUGH!
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by doveda: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
WeedSeller:

"Nincompoop juvenile who thinks he can word
evrybody'..Pained smart-arse bigot acting yob here for no reason..
Swerve

Ode!
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Ode ni BABA Ati IYA min!
Na today?
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by doveda: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
WeedSeller:

Na today?

Ode!
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Ode!
Oloriburuku !
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is harsh....

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by dominzy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
grin well if she gat no boobs ,she gat a neck that can outsmart a giraffe in a game of "1st to pluck the fruit".......
The mumu girl was even jumping up like an erected d*ck last night as if they were giving out free breast! angry

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by doveda: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
WeedSeller:

Oloriburuku ni awon ebi mi!
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by doveda: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
PissedOffWeed:

Useless thing!
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by DaisyII: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
mascot87:
Her bobby wey be like mustard seed.

From that tiny seed grows a giant tree.
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
menix:
Epic Response..
Abeg Dija, no mind them ur small breast nd stature they make me mad for you...
Another man's food is another's Otapiapia..
bros u call me ?? grin

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=doveda copycat twerp silly being.. post=41589927][/quote]
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Scopemaster(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
her boob still big pass another person gf boob..... Abeg no mind them jare....... I sure say u still get hope.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) / Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.