Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs (92640 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by sheyoroniyen(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
no mind dem di'ja.d under na hin b koko

buh wait ooo,if u marry go born triplet aunty di'ja crycry ur breast na rip
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
domopps:

How do u pick ur Fone when it drops with that kind of dressing in ur profile ..... plus do u pray for ur kind of female child! Half N8ked With big tatoo in a Restricted area of ur back

Dija's problem and not yours

Cheeeers

I never drop my phones, I am extremely careful and if my phones or anything drops- my boyfriend will gladly pick it up. smiley
Yes! I will adore a female child like me. smiley

I'm her fan, I expressed my opinion - something people in democratic countries do. smiley
Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by OCTAVO: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
cheesy
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by domopps(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
evegran:

I never drop my phones, I am extremely careful and if my phones or anything drops- my boyfriend will gladly pick it up. smiley
Yes! I will adore a female child like me. smiley

I'm her fan, I expressed my opinion - something people in democratic countries do. smiley
Cheers!

Okay all the best to you and your bf!

Cheeeeers
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Sunnypa11(m): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Di ja is our halfcast oooo....mind her yarsh not the boob....Mind tiwa's oyan instead
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by mustyman: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nippleless wink smiley your boy friend don suffer. He go look for mama iyabo outside.
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by supaslim(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Michellla:
perfect response grin
so funny too! Listen to my song here: www.datafilehost.com/d/c43d4660
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tolexander:
Make she post the pictures of the lemon size boobs for us to confirm if it is nippleless!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by firstolalekan(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Michellla:
perfect response grin
Rubbish
She's only ridiculing herself more
The dude really touched a nerve... grin
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Sammypedro18(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Michellla:
perfect response grin
I bet urs are same grin grin cheesy
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by 400billionman: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Once a man is successful, he should prepare for haters..

Respect to Nigeria's biggest producer.
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Chijosky(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
youngice:
#chewing my gworo and drinking Kai Kai With Osogbo weed
you've forgotten to add kunu

2 Likes

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by solesy: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
cruzita:
I dey tell u but I hope say the tin no pain u
how he go pain am the breast small but he dey humble.
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by HRich(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
iyke926:
Crazy people full dis country sha.

grin
Which of the country
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Favolly(f): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dry undecided
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by shepherd77: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
lasisi69:
Let truth be told, would u have wanted her side the fan... Of course, she would say that to defend herself... But, this year na beef throughout

This is the first time Lasisi isn't commenting "End Time boobs"

I guess it's a new year resolution.
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
HRich:
Which of the country

Zambia
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by SHAIBULIAR: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
ka oro oyan leyi o. Ki Olorun ma yo oro oyan kuro ninu aye wa
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by jeremioluwaseyi: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
zinachidi:
must she reply?? All these pple sef.. U're supposed to know as a celeb, u're bound to these things, if u begin to reply all of them, how long will it take u?

p.s.. I like her boobs sef.
Her respones was mature enough.

I respect her for that

2 Likes

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Mcowubaba: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
twerky:
grin Nigerians no get joy on social media
Wetin dem go talk wen dey see my size

The may tell you to stop taking antibiotics, before the drug go think say ur breast na boil (inflammation) sad...come heal am, eh go disapper shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is harsh.

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Sammypedro18(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Di'ja on twitter shaa

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Sammypedro18(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dis one got me laffin

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by doveda: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
WeedSeller:
Lmao..grin..Person wey dem enter wella go wan form clown with epic response but deep down e pain am..#
Abeg..Wizkid enter ah .. cheesy

Ode!
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
twerky:
grin Nigerians no get joy on social media
Wetin dem go talk wen dey see my size
hahahaha e be like say your own go small pass dija own bdat o? As long as the thing get nipples no wahala..
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by dammiecool(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Where is d breast? I'm here 4 d breast buy can't find it, where is it!!!!
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by damyzino(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
zinachidi:
must she reply?? All these pple sef.. U're supposed to know as a celeb, u're bound to these things, if u begin to reply all of them, how long will it take u?

p.s.. I like her boobs sef.

she be like taylor swift

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chai. The thing pepper am wella.
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
I don't like big breast şef. they are useless to me, I luv Dija!!!my crush... your haters have made me know you and I'm so excited!!!
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by gamaliel121(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
loooooooool me sef wan sell breast and nippless

I can b a donor to her sha loooool

Ur boobs must be very big...lemme pm u and see how far..
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by tgmservice: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
lasisi69:
Let truth be told, would u have wanted her side the fan... Of course, she would say that to defend herself... But, this year na beef throughout
where hav u been nigga, no endtime comment hav u finally grown up and put aside childish things

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
evegran:
I wish people will bother about their own lives and stop talking about her body.
She loves herself, she loves her body- that's all that matters. She still has toasters and people who love and accept her.

Smh for haters!

Pls send me ur whatsapp or bbm. I really need to take good care of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) / Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.