Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

What Do I Do In This Situation? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do In This Situation? (2851 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by KingTom(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2016
francizy:

With all these naughty things you're posting here.. Hmmm... undecided

I hope say no be your type kingtom go catch for bed, you go come tanda for mattress like log of wood oh... grin cheesy
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by francizy(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2016
KingTom:
My grandfather is a renowned ifa priest cool

No wonder he use your libido do juju sotey you fit nyash any kind woman, even transgenders... grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by KingTom(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2016
francizy:

No wonder he use your libido do juju sotey you fit nyash any kind woman, even transgenders... grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Mzdivacious(f): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2016
JoeCutie:

Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Mzdivacious(f): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2016
firstking01:
hey...??
hello...??
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by firstking01(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mzdivacious:
hello...??
lol..whatsup??
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by JoeCutie(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mzdivacious:
What! tongue

Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife / Who Introduced You To Nairaland? / I Am Officially Off The Market, Ladies Take Note (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9