Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Do I Do In This Situation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do In This Situation? (2840 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by freakthingz(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mzdivacious:
eerrm...how tight is my what??undecided
surgery n squatting r about d only options to get a better shape,did i look like i was making some rude jokeundecided

Your *clears throat*....neva mind i think i misunderstood you embarassed sorry my bad

From what i gathered the lady is thin
the husband wants a girl with fat booty and breast no amount of squatting is going to change her booty

even if she gets surgery the man will be like i like natural women the husband just wants to cheat but his being stylish

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
We were in a long distance relationship so really didn't know much about his type of women though I had just the slightest idea but didn't push it cos he didn't seem to mind so much then
Monalisa185:
hmmmm.....simple but complex....did you just find out that you ain't his rype or you knew and still went ahead to marry him?
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Monalisa185(f): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
cynalvy:
We were in a long distance relationship so really didn't know much about his type of women though I had just the slightest idea but didn't push it cos he didn't seem to mind so much then

hmmmm...a pity though....that's just one of the problems with a long distance relationship....

anyways... seems you both have fallen out of love....

how often do you both talk?...i mean one on one, heart to heart talk?

lemme rephrase...how strong is the communication between you two?
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Mzdivacious(f): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
KingTom:
just passing by *grabs popcorn* shocked
my husband,ma worry,my " " is 100% tight
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
You would have been right if there was actually gold to be dug but alas...my love for him was and still is purely immaterial.thanks still
Vanquay:
Well you must be a Gold Digger to be blind to the fact that he likes bootylicious specimens during your courtship. i understand how hard it is to gain weight so Just start doing kegel exercise to strengthen your punany at least if Yansh no dey make pvssy tight? undecided
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by KingTom(m): 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mzdivacious:
but I like it loose cry
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by francizy(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2016
KingTom:
but I like it loose cry

Ashawo awosha ashawo!!! grin grin

Are you gonna stitch it first if loose? Like experimental stuff before dancing sekem on her? grin
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2016
cynalvy:
You would have been right if there was actually gold to be dug but alas...my love for him was and still is purely immaterial.thanks still

All that being said, its time for you to explore outside. It takes things to tango, find a nice college student or rich man its all up to you...Your sexual happiness is important
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by KingTom(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2016
francizy:

Ashawo awosha ashawo!!! grin grin

Are you gonna stitch it first if loose? Like experimental stuff before dancing sekem on her? grin
How you take bag that first class degree. The Nigerian educational system needs to be reviewed. I said I like it loose na. Wetin concern stitching again na grin
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Monalisa185:

hmmmm...a pity though....that's just one of the problems with a long distance relationship....
anyways... seems you both have fallen out of love....
how often do you both talk?...i mean one on one, heart to heart talk?
lemme rephrase...how strong is the communication between you two?
We talk but wouldn't say d communication bond is unbreakable
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by francizy(m): 12:10am On Jan 03, 2016
KingTom:
How you take bag that first class degree. The Nigerian educational system needs to be reviewed. I said I like it loose na. Wetin concern stitching again na grin

Hehehehe shey you wan dash me first class bah? Me na ordinary 2.1 holder oh! grin cheesy

If you like it that wide, then I suggest you look for a female horse na... tongue
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by francizy(m): 12:10am On Jan 03, 2016
Mzdivacious:

Virgin or alum? shocked shocked
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Monalisa185(f): 12:13am On Jan 03, 2016
cynalvy:
We talk but wouldn't say d communication bond is unbreakable
do you have kids for him?
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Mzdivacious(f): 12:20am On Jan 03, 2016
KingTom:
but I like it loose cry
lmao thats deep!okbye
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Mzdivacious(f): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2016
francizy:

Virgin or alum? shocked shocked
all join
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by KingTom(m): 12:25am On Jan 03, 2016
francizy:

Hehehehe shey you wan dash me first class bah? Me na ordinary 2.1 holder oh! grin cheesy

If you like it that wide, then I suggest you look for a female horse na... tongue
I resemble fulani for your eye? undecided
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by KingTom(m): 12:25am On Jan 03, 2016
Mzdivacious:
lmao thats deep!okbye
very deep wink

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by sauceTDA(m): 12:34am On Jan 03, 2016
My sister ehn. This issue is serious oo he is stylishly telling you he wants a divorce.. I advice you pray... Moreover you sound like you forced yourself on him and on Wat basis was d marriage built...something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by sauceTDA(m): 12:36am On Jan 03, 2016
Vanquay:

All that being said, its time for you to explore outside. It takes things to tango, find a nice college student or rich man its all up to you...Your sexual happiness is important
. Please Flee from this devilish idea. pray and seek advice from professionals.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by francizy(m): 1:25am On Jan 03, 2016
KingTom:
I resemble fulani for your eye? undecided

I been think say Buhari na ya grandpa oh!
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by francizy(m): 1:27am On Jan 03, 2016
Mzdivacious:
lmao thats deep!okbye

With all these naughty things you're posting here.. Hmmm... undecided

I hope say no be your type kingtom go catch for bed, you go come tanda for mattress like log of wood oh... grin cheesy
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 03, 2016
Kai. I feel so bad for OP. Just feel like crying for you. I don't even know if there's really a solution to your "problem". Hopefully he just has a change of heart or an angel makes him allergic to big "bootays" or something.

Things like this make me obsessed with having the "perfect" body because I'm scared of having my husband complain that I'm too this or too that or not enough of this or that. Men sha......
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Mzdivacious(f): 1:39am On Jan 03, 2016
francizy:

With all these naughty things you're posting here.. Hmmm... undecided

I hope say no be your type kingtom go catch for bed, you go come tanda for mattress like log of wood oh... grin cheesy
dont worry ayam badass in bed grin..where r d naughty things
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 03, 2016
cynalvy:
Hello house...I'm married to a man I love so dearly.However I don't think I'm his type.He loves fleshy and bootylicious women and I'm not really on the bootylicious side though am starting to put on weight gradually.It's starting to affect me psychologically to the extent that I really dont care if he goes outside as long as he stays in the marriage. Am I wrong to feel this way?Of recent he's starting to complain about not being sexually attracted to me anymore and we used to have a very healthy and active sex life.Now I don't really feel free around him.Just wish I was with someone that loved me the way I am.Feel so unloved. Any advice pls?Please be mature in your responses.Would be really appreciated.Thank you

Husband or not this relationship is unhealthy for you, I really hope you accept that fact.

Your solution is to change "Your booty". This is not marriage this sounds like a booty call gone wrong. You need to figure out why you married this man.

Another thing. Let man talk. There has never been a single man on earth that will turn down a woman because she's not his " type". My man likes thick athletic women, I'm thick soft and jelly. Now hell no am I going Gym to look like his "type" when he never once kick me out of bed cause of my wobbly bits. You see where I'm going with this...

Your man dislikes something about you, your character and he's hiding behind shallow childish excuses to make you feel insecure. The fact that you are thinking the way you think about yourself is unattractive to anyone.

Give this man a break and find you and maybe your "type" might change. Men find the body secondary to character. If your sexy inside you could weigh 20stone and still look attractive where sexy men gravitate to you.

Don't let anyone... ANYONE.. Make you doubt your worth or self. Stop it sis. This man ain't God, his fart stinks like any other embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by henryhemon(m): 5:15am On Jan 03, 2016
cruzita:
na wa oooo.na so marriage be? frm one problem to another

No marriage is great if you have the right mindset,if you have personal relationship with God,if you dear God. These things that come here and explain always have undertones.
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by henryhemon(m): 5:18am On Jan 03, 2016
Nubian113:

Husband or not this relationship is unhealthy for you, I really hope you accept that fact.

Your solution is to change "Your booty". This is not marriage this sounds like a booty call gone wrong. You need to figure out why you married this man.

Another thing. Let man talk. There has never been a single man on earth that will turn down a woman because she's not his " type". My man likes thick athletic women, I'm thick soft and jelly. Now hell no am I going Gym to look like his "type" when he never once kick me out of bed cause of my wobbly bits. You see where I'm going with this...

Your man dislikes something about you, your character and he's hiding behind shallow childish excuses to make you feel insecure. The fact that you are thinking the way you think about yourself is unattractive to anyone.

Give this man a break and find you and maybe your "type" might change. Men find the body secondary to character. If your sexy inside you could weigh 20stone and still look attractive where sexy men gravitate to you.

Don't let anyone... ANYONE.. Make you doubt your worth or self. Stop it sis. This man ain't God, his fart stinks like any other embarassed

At poster, any other advise other than this is fake. Find yourself before getting married.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by JoeCutie(m): 6:17am On Jan 03, 2016
Mzdivacious:

undecided
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 03, 2016
I really don't know what to tell you other than the fact that you are very luck ,he wants you thicker ,that's the simplest thing any girl can do if it was someone like me who like them really slim then that's hard to do just keep working at it because men respond well to what they see.
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by francizy(m): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2016
Mzdivacious:

Lmao! Action speaks louder than voice, so prove what you just said... tongue
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by firstking01(m): 7:27am On Jan 03, 2016
You are regreting now...didn't u realise all these before venturing into marrying him??
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by firstking01(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2016
Mzdivacious:
surgery n squatting......NEEXT!
hey...??
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by KingTom(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2016
francizy:

I been think say Buhari na ya grandpa oh!
My grandfather is a renowned ifa priest cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round / Wife And The Black Gardeners (adulthread.com) / It's Hard Masturbating Now My Mum Is Retired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.