Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) (63017 Views)

Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda Joins Chef Gang, Cooks For Hailey Adeleke's Birthday / Davido's Baby Pictures Vs His Daughter, Imade's Baby Pictures / Nude Pictures Of Jennifer Lopez Finally Leaked See All Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by chrisblack: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
divinehand2003:
Na wao for Sophia ooo. You are breastfeeding yet you still indulge in smoking weed. Are u initiating the poor kid this early to weeds?
you guys can easily be received. Did any of you bother to check the date.when did the adeleke's took possession of the child.and the date on the so-called lab report .since he his claiming a blood test was carried out.from simple googling about cannabis.it very obvious that the adelekes's are up to something.Cannabis can only last between 12_24 hrs in the blood for non frequent smokers while 7 days for frequent smokers.worldwide marijuana is known for its medicinal properties..
The questions we need to ask is if you guys have taken the child from the mother for over some months why are you claiming the child still have cannabis in her blood. From the date on the lab report if correct then something is wrong .its either forged or where the child is been kept there is cannabis being in haled by the baby.
Davido is really disaponting. You shared intimate moments with this lady.you are as well guilty in the cannabis issue.cause from the statement attributed to your dad by dele momodu.it was you and mother that caused it.

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Missmossy(f): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Holy heavens!!!

What sort of parents has this innocent Imade got??

This is so so pathetic, Sophia a bad mother who can't take good care of her own baby.

Both families would really need to.cooperate well else the situation would be disastrous.

3 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Forwetinnah: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
See where Davido contradicted himself

read more - http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/real-story-davido-sophie-momodu-baby-imade-abduction-scandal.html

... 1million a month cheesy, make she come work for ENI o. Lazy chics
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by enilowo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Davido please some of us are not fools. This is nebulizer that your baby is on and it's meant for asthmatic patients and this is the season that we usually have crises. For the future of your family I strongly advise that you arrive at an amicable point with the mother of your child. You are I'll advised with the path you are taking. For your info you will need a court of law to grant you custody and by force as you have resorted to. Also remember that Imade is a woman to be she will eventually reason like a woman and I assure you no other woman can be her mum. Think think and think
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Topmaike007(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Money stop nonsense
I don't belive in that trash he posted because he can go and bribe the doctor to give him fake document............ Dam fake report.

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Agbgift(f): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Both Parents are not fit to take care of that child. The appropriate child welfare should collect the child from them.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Lordspicy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Afrok:
When weed affected S*erm fertilizes weed protected egg, then the foetus will be weed infected shocked.

Worst of it, if the weed infected foetus is delivered and the weed addicted mother continues to feed the baby with her weed nourished breast milk, then the baby needs to be taken away from the WEED PARENTS undecided.

lol you funny
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by koredeolanrewaju(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
An untrained child will later on sell the parentS properties. Tomore kole fune nisinmi...to we guys, look before u leap.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by RedCapChief(m): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
enilowo:
Davido please some of us are not fools. This is nebulizer that your baby is on and it's meant for asthmatic patients and this is the season that we usually have crises.
Nebulizer is not solely meant for asthmatics. It can also be used for a variety of breathing treatments. The child clearly has respiratory difficulty.

5 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Dr9ce(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Result looks doctored...sample received in July, report given on new year's eve. Besides, we were told the substance was detected in the baby's serum and we are now being presented with the mother's result. It doesn't add up, my opinion!

2 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by lollypoplat: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
One thing i noticed all along was that Sophia didn't deny the allegation of substance abuse.
And now the whole blame is shifting towards her uncle.

MARRITAL CONFLICTS, DIFFICULT TO INTERVENE.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Theodora(f): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Does the report change the fact that the baby needs special care thanks to the parents? My concern is with the child...not the report. She has damaged lungs and might have brain problems and some of us are arguing over dates on the report. As long as Sophia hasn't come out to dispute the Adelekes concerning the baby's health...then she has No Case.

That so called breathing apparatus is a nebuliser used when people have difficulties with breathing such as asthma attacks and any difficulty related to breathing including common cold.... That nebuliser proves nothing, doesn't prove her lungs are damaged.....
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by busomma: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Can somebody tell me why we should be saddled by this Davido & his baby mama rubbish in nairaland when better topics of substance can be dealt with? Enough of this annoying, inconsequential topic.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Elxandre(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
texazzpete:
Rubbish

This davido is a horrid fellow sha. Leaking confidential medical records online. And for what?

The second picture is just him being silly. That 'breathing apparatus' is used when kids have respiratory issues, mainly with bad colds. Nothing to do with marijuana use or second hand smoke in the slightest

Even the girl has never denied using marijuana before, until she stopped after the medical test was done. That is not the issue at hand. The issue at hand is why there was an attempt to steal a little baby from the mother.

You no gree marry, you no gree pay bride price. Yet you want to forcibly prevent a mother from seeing her child. Is this not madness?
Unfortunately, you didn't read the story. (the piece on this thread isn't complete)
https://www.nairaland.com/2839512/davido-reveals-more-drama-baby

The above is the full letter he wrote to Linda Ikeji.

The baby actually had respiratory issues.
The girl actually denied ever smoking Anything in her life! grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by chrisblack: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Does the report change the fact that the baby needs special care thanks to the parents? My concern is with the child...not the report. She has damaged lungs and might have brain problems and some of us are arguing over dates on the report. As long as Sophia hasn't come out to dispute the Adelekes concerning the baby's health...then she has No Case.
damaged lungs,that's funny.all that is just to get sympathy.many baby's are exposed to smoke and all other stuffs.that are worse than this. Am not in support of all this but both the mother and David are guilty of all this. What you guys are failing to understand from this whole stuff is not the baby. The fact is the baby is just being use as a cover. I will not be surprised if David comes out and say she is in need of intensive care at a specialized hospital in the US.the bottom line is they just want to get rid of the mother. The only issue is her uncle who is also a known celebrity.From his aspersion you will notice is constant derogatory remark to the mother of his child. She is a nobody. He wants to marry a somebody.that's usually the style of the rich worldwide. They take the child and would go to any length to discredit the mother of the child especially if she is a nobody and someone they never really like. Who knows the family might have gotten their type and class of lady for him

3 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Neverquit(f): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
lipsrsealed

If all the allegations are true, then David did the right thing the wrong way.

He (with his family) should have used the pathology report to file for full custody. If they had done that, all these ish won't have happened. Their assës would have been properly covered.

Daring someone to spill dirt on you (or your family) is a risky move. You truly don't know whether what they have is real or fabricated or just plain bluff. If fabricated, it might take a long while to be vindicated.

2 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by habsydiamond(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Can someone tell me why the father is to blame for this mess. Is he the one breast feeding the child. Make una park well ooo

2 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Chinwem(f): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
omonnakoda:
I think it was Chinua Achebe that said "Until lions have their storytellers ,the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter"

Propaganda is the telling of stories with no right of reply.

Is it inconceivable that a Nigerian mind with a lot of money can pay doctors to produce such a report?

In law the moment there is a suspicion of such a thing and an intention to COLLECT EVIDENCE then the process of collecting the evidence should be open and transparent and accessible to those likely to suffer from its findings . The legal representatives of the mother should have been informed before the test was done and given an opportunity t take part.

Anyway assuming the test result is true what evidence is there that the father or his family are not responsible ? Is that an unreasonable suspicion?
That is why in athletics you hear of B samples etc. There is a way to collect samples for litigation purposes and this is not it.This kind of report is too one sided and obscure to be admissible by any fair court.
The mother had lawful custody of the child and the sample was taken without her consent by WHOM?
an interested party!!

For one second put yourself in the mind of a judge who wants to be fair to ALL.

We know that the baby was taken BY FORCE. Why?

It seems clear that the father has determined he will use his considerable resources to discredit the mother so as to retain custody but he has made some mistakes in the way this so called test has been conducted

In Nigeria anything is possible but I believe that report
MDS lancet is ISO certified and the method of taking the sample is something that they do with reproducibility . I have absolutely no concerns
The court can access the results directly from the lab themselves as they wish and they will find out the truth
This is not a HIV or hepatitis test and besides if the baby's health is affected they do not need any special consent to take it as it relates to treating the baby. I am yet to see where the mother states that the sample was taken without her consent by the way. Interested party? Medical staff who know their onions

Yes I agree father is out to discredit mother, just as mother is out to discredit father

A breastfeeding mother with THC derivatives in her blood has lost all credibility in my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by EbolaParasite: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
chrisblack:
you guys can easily be received. Did any of you bother to check the date.when did the adeleke's took possession of the child.and the date on the so-called lab report .since he his claiming a blood test was carried out.from simple googling about cannabis.it very obvious that the adelekes's are up to something.Cannabis can only last between 12_24 hrs in the blood for non frequent smokers while 7 days for frequent smokers.worldwide marijuana is known for its medicinal properties..
The questions we need to ask is if you guys have taken the child from the mother for over some months why are you claiming the child still have cannabis in her blood. From the date on the lab report if correct then something is wrong .its either forged or where the child is been kept there is cannabis being in haled by the baby.
Davido is really disaponting. You shared intimate moments with this lady.you are as well guilty in the cannabis issue.cause from the statement attributed to your dad by dele momodu.it was you and mother that caused it.

Olodo. Check it again. The date the sample was collected and tested was July. The report date that shows december indicates somebody printed the report in December. I.e either the adelekes or sophia requsted for it and a report was generated. No wonder una dey fail exams

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by EbolaParasite: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dr9ce:
Result looks doctored...sample received in July, report given on new year's eve. Besides, we were told the substance was detected in the baby's serum and we are now being presented with the mother's result. It doesn't add up, my opinion!

Again, the report date is the active date it was generated. If you request stuff from your medical records, the "report" date will be the date it was generated for you. Why is this difficult to understand?
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by EbolaParasite: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
sapientia:
Please, Doctors in the house.. What does the final result date being 31st Dec 2015 mean? Why after the show on 29th?

Because they requested for it on that DATE!!!
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Forwetinnah: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
chrisblack:
damaged lungs,that's funny.all that is just to get sympathy.many baby's are exposed to smoke and all other stuffs.that are worse than this. Am not in support of all this but both the mother and David are guilty of all this. What you guys are failing to understand from this whole stuff is not the baby. The fact is the baby is just being use as a cover. I will not be surprised if David comes out and say she is in need of intensive care at a specialized hospital in the US.the bottom line is they just want to get rid of the mother. The only issue is her uncle who is also a known celebrity.From his aspersion you will notice is constant derogatory remark to the mother of his child. She is a nobody. He wants to marry a somebody.that's usually the style of the rich worldwide. They take the child and would go to any length to discredit the mother of the child especially if she is a nobody and someone they never really like. Who knows the family might have gotten their type and class of lady for him

..the Sophia herself hasn't presented herself in a good light. She's trying to curry sympathy too..granted that alot of babies are exposed to smoke ( how many need a machine to help them breathe? ) etc, it's worse off when babies ingest it through breast milk. I know tones of expecting/new mothers who stopped eating certain things just for their babies...i also know a lot of weed smoking Dads produce normal babies, what's always important when it comes to babies. .is the mother! Let's not make excuses for irresponsibility. The result shows she was irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by porshuch: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
chrisblack:
it seems you have never taken samples for histology or pathology test. I remember by bro own stayed like 6months before we got the result.

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dr9ce:

Abi oo
This is the time for Sophia to make plenty from David..
This is medico legal issue..Davido has no right to release his wife's medical report without her consent .

I hope she can capitalize on this lapse !
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by InvertedHammer: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
The Adelekes claimed they knew the result a long time ago. I know that the Adelekes were lying but I didn't know they are st.upid too.

No reference ranges.

/
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Forwetinnah: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Theodora:

That so called breathing apparatus is a nebuliser used when people have difficulties with breathing such as asthma attacks and any difficulty related to breathing including common cold.... That nebuliser proves nothing, doesn't prove her lungs are damaged.....

Ok...
If the report up there is anything to go by, then she's an irresponsible mother, we all know what smoke does to the lungs of an adult, talk more of a baby. Simple!!
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by maestroz: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
this sh*t happens when you are too young to take up marital duties. growing up, I never heard of babymama and babypapa. nowadays our youths that ought to be rolemodels are themselves deserved to be role modelled.all this 'indomie pikin' don spoil the world in the name of fashion and razzmatazz.growing up then, to f*ck go hard you because of the futuristic consequences. money is not all that is to parental roles.one needs to grow up to learn from people.

imagine cannabis in d bloodstream of the hapless baby,una don succeed to turn imade to majek fashek when the latter don look like one in his nineties.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Enahi(f): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Davido Nigerians aren't interested in your family's bullsh*t.

You keep claiming to be a child but you forgot that you are a Child when you were busy having sex with Sophia.
You are 23 years already and you are a full grown adult, you are above 18 so stop emphasizing on your age as an excuse for your stupidity.

Davido and Sophia are obviously two stupid people with misplaced priorities. Sophia should be ashamed of herself for allowing someone like Davido into her life, I guess She was carried away by Davido's wealth.

To the gold digging ladies out there i hope y'all have learnt from this drama. No man wants a liability and a useless lady for a relationship or wife.
Ladies work hard and make something good out of your life and the right man will come look for you. Better to be single than be used by a weed smoking man because of money.

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by azzima(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
Davido is messing with a seasoned journalist.......e don open Pandoras box o.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by omonnakoda: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chinwem:

In Nigeria anything is possible but I believe that report
MDS lancet is ISO certified and the method of taking the sample is something that they do with reproducibility . I have absolutely no concerns
The court can access the results directly from the lab themselves as they wish and they will find out the truth
This is not a HIV or hepatitis test and besides if the baby's health is affected they do not need any special consent to take it as it relates to treating the baby. I am yet to see where the mother states that the sample was taken without her consent by the way.

Yes I agree father is out to discredit mother, just as mother is out to discredit father

A breastfeeding mother with THC in her blood has lost all credibility in my opinion.

@ BOLDED

Was THC found in Mother's blood

With respect sir you are either biassed or ignorant.

Firstly the technical bit
The report does not mention BLOOD which in my view invalidates it. Ever credible report MUST mention what the sample is
Next Blood is rarely used as first line testing for cannabis as cannabis clears tthe blood in 24 hours except in very heavy users. The amount that is passed into the milk in any case is little and is unlikely to show up in blood after 24 hours
The more usual test is urine because cannabis is fat soluble and will show up in urine for days or even weeks and also can be foun in the hair .
Sophisticated labs will test using saliva too
I will assume that it was a urine sample and not a blood test

Next the logical bit

LET US Assume the text is correct

The next question is WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?

Why must we assume it was the mother and not Davido or his relatives who fed the baby cannabis. In law there is a technical term "credit" meaning quite simply who do we believe or who do we trust. from all the evidence before me none of the parties is coming to equity with clean hands
If we are to believe what we have heard the forced possesion of the child was unlawful. If Davido and or his people could act unlawfully once then the y lose credit and it is not UNREASONABLE to ask if THEY and not the mother are responsible for the cannabis. If the mother does not test positive then there is NO PROOF she is responsible

Finally even if the mother is responsible that is NOT ENOUGH to transfer custody to father without additional evidence of unfitness.
Fela raised good children and countless mothers smoke cannabis

The normal procedure would be to supervise the mother if indeed she uses cannabis and monitor other parameters. It would amount to unusual cruelty to deprive a mother of a child so young on the basis of this result. Even if the court decides to place the child in protective custody why not with members of the mothers family.

Those who have been involved in custody hearings have seen a lot and are skeptical of such sensational "evidence"
If we go through these logical steps and not rely on our immediate visceral responses

4 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by BabaO2: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Simulation of grand self-importance
grin grin cool cool
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by InvertedHammer: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Theodora:

/
A Nebulizer has nothing to do with lab results.

Also, this is not a lung function test aka pulmonary function test used to detect obstructive or restrictive lung disorders.

It says Biochemistry result.

Either way, the result shown is substandard.

/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) / Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Churchill Reconcile? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.