Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. (23546 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
HARDBUOI:

ITS A SHAME!... NOW U DENYING UR ORIGIN grin grin
I'm from Ghana but base in Nig. Are you okay now?
Re: Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. by HARDBUOI: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
HateU2:

LIER!...LIES FROM PIT OF HELL
I ALWAYS SEE U ON EVERY ANTI-IGBO TRADE. TA;KING TRASH!

DAT ALONE SHOWS U ARE A YORUBA... U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YASELF FOR DENYING UR ORIGIN!
Re: Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. by Drift: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
HateU2:
Hmmm!
Where exactly in Ghana miss Hateu2 ?
Re: Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
HARDBUOI:

LIER!...LIES FROM PIT OF HELL
I ALWAYS SEE U ON EVERY ANTI-IGBO TRADE. TA;KING TRASH!

DAT ALONE SHOWS U ARE A YORUBA... U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YASELF FOR DENYING UR ORIGIN!
You don't understand, do you? I'm based in Nig and I have mixed with different peeps so I know what I'm talking about.

I won't dignify ur next mention with a reply bcox I see it's a waste of time arguing with a low self esteem and a guy that is not secured.
Re: Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. by HARDBUOI: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
HateU2:
You don't understand, do you? I'm based in Nig and I have mixed with different peeps so I know what I'm talking about.

I won't dignify ur next mention with a reply bcox I see it's a waste of time arguing with a low self esteem and a guy that is not secured.

u are a fool!
talking about being secure.... where is ur own pix like most of the gals here.
u are the queen of insecurity.. by denying where u come from!
Re: Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. by olaric(m): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
bettercreature:
Village boy mentality
Please define "village boy mentality"
Re: Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. by Waspy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
fancynana:

do you have to insult me to prove your point? really wouldnt want to descend that low with. stay blesssed
I'm sorry if that didn't go well with you.. ...just that I don't like how pple turn everything into tribal bickering, your post seemed like is one of such several posts here on NL.
Re: Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. by iconize(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hausa/Fulani doesn't exist. It's either Fulani or Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. by fancynana(f): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
iconize:
Hausa/Fulani doesn't exist. It's either Fulani or Hausa.

thats news... but i am sure you saw the "slash" /.
Re: Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. by curi00: 4:32am On Jan 09, 2016
fancynana:

thats news... but i am sure you saw the "slash" /.
He is right, Fulani/Hausa as one group does not exist outside Nigeria. Although they do share some similiraties especially islam, they both have their own identity, culture, history, physical look, etc...Do you know Fulani are not just in Nigeria ? They are the first community in Guinea, the second in Senegal, etc...
I think people can identify with both tribes but when it comes to talk about tribes, they should seperated as they are not the same at all.
Re: Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. by fancynana(f): 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
curi00:

He is right, Fulani/Hausa as one group does not exist outside Nigeria. Although they do share some similiraties especially islam, they both have their own identity, culture, history, physical look, etc...Do you know Fulani are not just in Nigeria ? They are the first community in Guinea, the second in Senegal, etc...
I think people can identify with both tribes but when it comes to talk about tribes, they should seperated as they are not the same at all.
Thanks for educating me. I appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. by curi00: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2016
fancynana:

Thanks for educating me. I appreciate this.
You're welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister / Does Love After Marriage Really Works? / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.