Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate (22927 Views)

5 Career Path You Can Easily Gain Valuable Experience From Home / Possible Career Path For A Psychology Graduate. / Possible Career Path For A Banking And Finance Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2016
shala01:

Lolz. alright u can relocate. If u guy are not ignorant, u will not be asking about a career part.
OnYourOwn. Ignorant fellow. If u are a graduate, it's obvious u went to school to waste money. Talking nonsense about physicists, i pity u. D world has left u behind nd has been advancing.
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2016
daimlerbenz:
You are so white that you are outshining the sun. O.P says he wants a career path for physics graduate. I commented with a caveat. If you are so white, please tell me in this Nigerian system how a physicist will "in your opinion " continue that career path and work for himself.

I am waiting ooo
it's not a must for him to continue a career path in physic,and am very sure all what he needs or all what human need is money for survivor , why can't he go Into agricultural , or better still innovate an electronic device that will be useful to the society and market it, he studied physic, people like Steve jobs,bill gate, didn't goto college but still turn out to be successfully rich and famous... Sometimes we just don't have to follow procedure , because many people are already following that line.. Think differently.. It's not for the white man alone... Who know.. That dude might be the next great inventor and employer of labour, if you think it's can't happen here, a good example is seu.n, the owner of this platform, Linda ikeji, do I need 2 tell you about what they have achieved so far? No.. Think differently, physical education is a scam, there is internet full of information, physical education only worked in the 70,80,90... And that's because few people are educated then.. We need 2 rise up Africans, and build our own America , the government cannot do anything for now.. Because people there right now have an outdated way of reasoning , maybe when nature wipe them off, Nigeria will become great .. My Opinion tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Jidibia:

My brother, mathematics graduates are not hot cake in Naija at all. A lot are roaming the streets for better job. Most of them are secondary school teachers, private schools teachers for that matter and are being paid peanuts.
see wat dis one saying. Mathematics and statistics are d hottest in naija labour market. The three hottest professions in america are Software engineering, statistics and mathematics. Go and confirm urself. Nonsense
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Durentt:
OnYourOwn. Ignorant fellow. If u are a graduate, it's obvious u went to school to waste money. Talking nonsense about physicists, i pity u. D world has left u behind nd has been advancing.
U mumu kan!!! abeg no quote me again.
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2016
shala01:

U mumu kan!!! abeg no quote me again.
you kno d truth hurts. But u are ignorant, go educate urself. Good-bye
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Durentt:
you kno d truth hurts. But u are ignorant, go educate urself. Good-bye
Stop quoting me! Go ahead keep ur mumu and foolish "truth to order
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2016
shala01:

Stop quoting me! Go ahead keep ur mumu and foolish "truth to order
oga no vex. No be fight na.

1 Like

Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Jidibia(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2016
Durentt:
see wat dis one saying. Mathematics and statistics are d hottest in naija labour market. The three hottest professions in america are Software engineering, statistics and mathematics. Go and confirm urself. Nonsense
Senseless..... If they are the hottest, graduates from such disciplines will not be roaming the streets of Nigeria searching for jobs. A lot of them are teaching in private schools receiving 20k and u are here saying rubbish. Mathematics is not the hottest in Nigeria. Pls go do your research again olodo...
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Jidibia(m): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2016
Which dirty labour market? If it's the banking industry you are ranting about, engineering graduates excelling than any other discipline. My advise to maths graduates is to for their MSc to enable have get lecturing jobs. So do not lie to us on this issue. We are all in the same society so do not come here telling lies.
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Jidibia(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Jidibia:
Which dirty labour market? If it's the banking industry you are ranting about, engineering graduates are excelling than any other discipline. My advise to maths graduates is to go for their MSc to enable them get lecturing jobs. So do not lie to us on this issue. We are all in the same society so do not come here telling lies.
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by daimlerbenz: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
I guess you're so uncultured with an uncouth mouth. Thanks to faceless social media. If till now you insist in that myopic trance you are in that physics doesn't sell, I think I am the worlds biggest fool for arguing against your glaring ignorance. So glaring that the blind can clearly see it.

Someone even told you two countries where physics works and all you can say is for him to relocate. Proves my question is not misplaced. How many countries have you been to for you to generalise that physics doesn't sell?
shala01:

Where is this idiot from? As a physic graduate what job are u doing currently? Carry ur frustration go meet JAMB because definitely u studied physics out of frustration. I am sure u filled Elect only to given physics because u could not meet the cut off. ode, can u tell where " physics dey sell" for the world now apart from those outdated reach facilities no body is taking seriously . Na foolishness go kill u. I mentioned physics more than once yet ur dull brain could only notice the typo. spending 8/9 years for a 4 years program and managing to graduate with second class lower or even third class is enough to let u know u missed it. Go look for sometime to do. Go learn one of those CAD applications maybe then u can get a meaningful employment otherwise u go old where u dey teach F. math
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
daimlerbenz:
I guess you're so uncultured with an uncouth mouth. Thanks to faceless social media. If till now you insist in that myopic trance you are in that physics doesn't sell, I think I am the worlds biggest fool for arguing against your glaring ignorance. So glaring that the blind can clearly see it.

Someone even told you two countries where physics works and all you can say is for him to relocate. Proves my question is not misplaced. How many countries have you been to for you to generalise that physics doesn't sell?
Carry ur foolishness go meet ur mate?
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by daimlerbenz: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thanks for accepting that I am not in your class. tongue tongue

shala01:

Carry ur foolishness go meet ur mate?

1 Like

Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
daimlerbenz:
Thanks for accepting that I am not in your class. tongue tongue

We are not even on the same flight. U know what M I said: super eagles don't play against the falcons. plz don't quote me again
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jidibia:
Which dirty labour market? If it's the banking industry you are ranting about, engineering graduates excelling than any other discipline. My advise to maths graduates is to for their MSc to enable have get lecturing jobs. So do not lie to us on this issue. We are all in the same society so do not come here telling lies.
listen to urself. With ur thick skull, be jumping into silly conclusion. Its clear ur brain is filled with excess mucus, u can't reason properly, you cant research, u cant ask question before commenting,. Well, u can kip talking bout mathematicians, u be talkin, we be making our money.

1 Like

Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Jidibia(m): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Durentt:
listen to urself. With ur thick skull, be jumping into silly conclusion. Its clear ur brain is filled with excess mucus, u can't reason properly, you cant research, u cant ask question before commenting,. Well, u can kip talking bout mathematicians, u be talkin, we be making our money.
Ain't got time to trade words with a vagabond like you. Son of a thousand fathers.
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Jidibia(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Durentt:
It's only private lessons u people are good at. Making which money olodo ? Begging for private lessons up and down is the money you are making abi?
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jidibia:

Ain't got time to trade words with a vagabond like you. Son of a thousand fathers.
u ve started throwin vulgar words. I don't blame, its not ur fault, ur brain has already lost it's functionality, if i am to advice u, go sell ur brain for a huge amount of money to those in d hospital lookin for halfdead braincells to manage and help ur miserable, pathetic, poverty-stricken life nd dat of ur family.

Pfffffft
fvckin iidiot

1 Like

Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Damsman10(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Guys d truth is dat person wey God say im go make am go surely make am even if na Yoruba im study, just key 2 ur God n he go prove himself...

#teamphysicist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by dj5naira(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by daimlerbenz: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2016
I like your skewed assessment of yourself. Hug transformer if you don't like my quotes. No be you first quote me?
shala01:

We are not even on the same flight. U know what M I said: super eagles don't play against the falcons. plz don't quote me again
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by xareal(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Fireson:

Your father KOLO angry
na dat ur idiotic drunkard of a father na nor be kolo?
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
daimlerbenz:
I like your skewed assessment of myself. I will Hug transformer instead of quoting u again.
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Fireson: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
xareal:
na dat ur idiotic drunkard of a father na nor be kolo?
Heheheeehhe grin
You just told us about your haggard sperm donor cheesy....

Thanks for the story tongue
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by xareal(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2016
Fireson:

Heheheeehhe grin
You just told us about your haggard sperm donor cheesy....

Thanks for the story tongue
at least I better pass u when be product of accidental discharge...oloshi
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by HitlerGaddafi: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2016
kokoye:

Information and Telecommunication Systems ...in a U.S university though. My Physics degree was from Naija (FUTA)
Both undergraduate Bsc?
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Fireson: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
xareal:
at least I better pass u when be product of accidental discharge...oloshi
Hehehe, if only you could express yourself.. I don't do low livers like you scumbag!!! grin

Ok.. bye
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by xareal(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Fireson:

Hehehe, if only you could express yourself.. I don't do low livers like you scumbag!!! grin

Ok.. bye
ur useless papa nor fit send u go school because u were a total mistake in the first place..seems u re learning from nairaland(scumbag).. God bless seun for this forum it has improved lowlives like u...ekpa
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by Fireson: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
xareal:
ur useless papa nor fit send u go school because u were a total mistake in the first place..seems u re learning from nairaland(scumbag).. God bless seun for this forum it has improved lowlives like u...ekpa
You don't even have a father to start with and that's the subliminal reason you derailed. Your promiscuous mother was and still a layabout..

Hey retard!!! Go do this with your class!!! I have got no time for low livers whose lives are burning in flames of frustration.

Tell your useless mother H.I.V is real or has she contacted it and decided to infect her victims? undecided

Lastly, I will advice you go back to primary one as I understand the Lingua Franca thingy is really a challenge for a swine like you. Bus conductor!! grin

1 Like

Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by xareal(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Fireson:

You don't even have a father to start with and that's the subliminal reason you derailed. Your promiscuous mother was and still a layabout..

Hey retard!!! Go do this with your class!!! I have got no time for low livers whose lives are burning in flames of frustration.

Tell your useless mother H.I.V is real or has she contacted it and decided to infect her victims? undecided

Lastly, I will advice you go back to primary one as I understand the Lingua Franca thingy is really a challenge for a swine like you. Bus conductor!! grin

in donjazzys voice mama fireson if you are jealous come and collect the ashawo work..your foolishness and badluck was the main reason that rotten fool u call a father went to join bokoharam suicide bombing academy and i see his foolish mistake of a son joining him...in oshiomoles voice..GO AND DIE
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by darkhorizon: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2016
tartar9:
wow! physics graduates are hot cakes in Nigeria.there are numerous career paths awaiting them such as;
1.secondary school physics teacher
2.secondary school physics teacher
3.secondary school physics teacher
4.secondary school physics teacher
5.secondary school physics teacher
6.secondary school physics teacher
let's not forget-they can easily diversify to teach intro-tech,basic science,maths... etc.they can even teach indegenious languages like yoruba,hausa,edo,igbo... depending on their tribe.

Ignorance (foolishness in your own case) is a choice, and am not going to convince you to change your choice,but at least get someone with a working brain to research for you,and break down everything for you,because you my friend don't have a brain.
Re: Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate by darkhorizon: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2016
macphilip:
unfortunately, this is what most of them end up doing. Am a Physics graduate, beautiful course though, but its not a course I would want my child to study. Physicists & Mathematicians are not appreciated in Nigeria

Physics Education is what you did...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiki Mordi Accused Of Sidelining Colleague In SexForGrades Project / First Ever Nigerian Police Women Inauguration In 1956 (Throwback Video) / Ebun Okubanjo, Bento Africa's Founder Accused Of Work Place Bullying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.