Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

My Boyfriend Beats Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Beats Me (3167 Views)

My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Beats Me by NaijaSlate: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good day everyone, I have a problem that I want to share. I have a bf, we started dating in September last year and we love each other very much. He is very caring, always there for me and very supportive. The only problem is that he beats me whenever he is very angry with me although he normally apologizes later. He has a very hot temper and I am worried about this. Sometimes I feel like he is taking out his frustrations about other issues on me. I can't count the number of times he has slapped me before and later he will kneel down and apologize to me.

Like the day he invited me to his place and told me to buy something for him when coming because he was hungry. I did not have any money with me at the moment so I decided to cook for him when I got there. Immediately I reached, I saw he was not in a very good mood and I asked him what was wrong, he said nothing was wrong and asked me what I bought. I told him that I did not have money but I would cook for him. He told me that there was nothing in his house and I should have gone back and brought money. He said I should go back and get it. Then I got angry and replied that I was not his servant. He slapped me twice and I just angrily walked out.

I don't cheat on him and he does not cheat on me either. Our relationship is perfect apart from his hot-temper. We are even planning to get married in few years time but I don't want to get married to a man that beats his wife. I always tell him to start controlling his temper and he promises it will stop but it always happens again sad

The last time he beat me, he gave me a swollen eye just because I answered a call from a guy when we were together. I am totally fed up of this to be honest but I don't want to leave him because I don't see myself with another guy, I love him so much. Please help me guys, I am very confused now.

Original post at http://naijaslate.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=52&p=193#p193
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Factfinder1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
You just don't have sense

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Hoperiver(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Factfinder1:
You just don't have sense
You're probably right about that. She doesn't.
I wonder why you guys always wait for people to tell you what you know already. You don't tell a blind man it's raining. don't make the mistake of thinking he'll change when you get married. Most times, it gets worse. Sorry anyway.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by teelady(f): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
I am confuse too, you are fedup and you dont want to leave him......so which advice can i give you now? Try your best and avoid getting him angry and if it fails hmm, the last time was a swollen eyes abi, maybe this time will just be a cracked bones here and there. I advise you stick with him, i support you. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Khallyella(f): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Since you love him so much...
Stay with him and die in his hands..
While your ghost watch him marry another woman..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
whatcha ya watin'4 OOOoooooooooddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Buh by d way gimme yo digit lemme pronounce sth to ya embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by timsonpreye(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
NaijaSlate:
Good day everyone, I have a problem that I want to share. I have a bf, we started dating in September last year and we love each other very much. He is very caring, always there for me and very supportive. The only problem is that he beats me whenever he is very angry with me although he normally apologizes later. He has a very hot temper and I am worried about this. Sometimes I feel like he is taking out his frustrations about other issues on me. I can't count the number of times he has slapped me before and later he will kneel down and apologize to me.

Like the day he invited me to his place and told me to buy something for him when coming because he was hungry. I did not have any money with me at the moment so I decided to cook for him when I got there. Immediately I reached, I saw he was not in a very good mood and I asked him what was wrong, he said nothing was wrong and asked me what I bought. I told him that I did not have money but I would cook for him. He told me that there was nothing in his house and I should have gone back and brought money. He said I should go back and get it. Then I got angry and replied that I was not his servant. He slapped me twice and I just angrily walked out.

I don't cheat on him and he does not cheat on me either. Our relationship is perfect apart from his hot-temper. We are even planning to get married in few years time but I don't want to get married to a man that beats his wife. I always tell him to start controlling his temper and he promises it will stop but it always happens again sad

The last time he beat me, he gave me a swollen eye just because I answered a call from a guy when we were together. I am totally fed up of this to be honest but I don't want to leave him because I don't see myself with another guy, I love him so much. Please help me guys, I am very confused now.

any guy that beats his woman is a fool n don't deserve her, leave him dear, if he can beat u wen u re just his gf he can kill u wen u become his wife.....

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by ojun50(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good girl lover girl stay till he kills you

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by LordOfNaira: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
NaijaSlate:

I can see that he not only beats you but also messes up with your self-esteem.

Never again write that your relationship is perfect. No relationship is perfect, not even your own that already contains violence. I don't know the whole story but from what you have written, I can only tell you to leave. He is not going to change.

His characteristics are:

1. He is short-tempered (not hot-tempered as you put it).

2. He is possessive

3. He is violent

4. He is selfish

All these characteristics show that you are in a relationship with a toxic person.

I am a trained therapist and I have only given you answers based on how you presented your story.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Get him to see a therapist or take anger management classes
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Adorbs: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
You are trolling right? Please, just tell me you are trolling. angry
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by jaszplus12(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
I beg by next week I want to read on NL a story wit the title "my gf left me cos of my temper"
if I don't read a story like that then I know you will very soon write ( from the great beyond ) a story with title "I regret not following advice by NLers! now RIP to me"
das all ahaf to say...

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by oscaruzie(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
teelady:
I am confuse too, you are fedup and you dont want to leave him......so which advice can i give you now? Try your best and avoid getting him angry and if it fails hmm, the last time was a swollen eyes abi, maybe this time will just be a cracked bones here and there. I advise you stick with him, i support you. undecided

e be like say dem dey beat you too, tupu I choro ka nwanne gi nwanyi nwuo o kwa ya?

clap for thy self O Teelady
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
MUMUlicious girl!!
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beat him back
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by mayemmie1(f): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thank God u are not even married to him yet, he would have beaten u to death. get out of that relationship as fast as possible and dont try to change him cos u cant.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mumu you Know What To Do... But I Will Still Tell You.

Run!
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by WebSurfer(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
He would kill you one day before you will have sense... by then you are gone already
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Augustap(f): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
For this era, na em you still dey mumu urself
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Learnstuffs: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Women find it hard to break up with abusive boyfriends/husbands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Darksider131: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
I told you guys 'girls and stupidness started from 10,000bc

Brethren how can we cure this stupidnesslessness
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Criminal! How could you write this kind of nonsense and post it in public for people to read? Smh. You're just a criminal.

Do what you like.
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Kobicove(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2017
It's never alright to raise your hand against someone you claim to love...and it cuts both ways, male or female.

What you're seeing is just 10%

If you marry this guy then be ready for a life of misery!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2017
My dear leave that relationship for your own good.

Don't even think twice.
I wonder how girls love men that beat them, even though some girls are masochists.

I was arguing this issue with my roommate and her friend yesterday, I told them no matter how much I love a guy, if he should dare raise his filthy hands on me, all the love I have for him will just vanish into thin air, but they were saying its not true, you can still forgive the guy and continue the relationship, but I told them that is me, and this is how domestic violence starts, I can tolerate anything from my partner but you see beating, that I will never ever in my life tolerate, even in marriage.

You can't hit my pretty face/body and expect me to love you, what if I die in the process?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2017
Kobicove:
It's never alright to raise your hand against someone you claim to love...and it cuts both ways, male or female.

What you're seeing is just 10%

If you marry this guy then be ready for a life of misery!
People confuse love for infatuation, when you love someone you can never ever hit that person no matter how hot tempered you are. People just open mouth and say they love another but they don't know what love actually mean.
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Learnstuffs:
Women find it hard to break up with abusive boyfriends/husbands.
Though I have never been in an abusive relationship since I started dating, but if I should see myself in one which is not possible cos I will kill you before you kill me, I will leave that relationship asap, I rather not date than to be in an abusive relationship, I can forgive anything but not that one. God forbid that person.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by NemzySeries(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2017
ur bf wud nid a slapping handgloves after ur marriage...... aw wud a nan b hurting u & u call it luv? av got a hot tempered guy who only beats hiz sisters (especially d elder 1 bkos she kips stepping on hiz toes) but not hiz babes & tankGod over time he has stopped but dis 1 ur man is beating u d main chick... b sure ure going to died of electric slaps & make sure it@ state in ur obituary ooooo
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by ottohan: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2017
Pls my dear STICK with him
Tolerate his anger...
BTW, love is unconditional
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by schumastic(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
I don't cheat on him and he does not cheat on me either. Our relationship is perfect apart from his hot-temper. We are even planning to get married in few years time but I don't want to get married to a man that beats his wife. I always tell him to start controlling his temper and he promises it will stop but it always happens again

this part cracked me up grin grin..
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by AuroraB(f): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
schumastic:
I don't cheat on him and he does not cheat on me either. Our relationship is perfect apart from his hot-temper. We are even planning to get married in few years time but I don't want to get married to a man that beats his wife. I always tell him to start controlling his temper and he promises it will stop but it always happens again

this part cracked me up grin grin..
Hey smiley
How you do
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by schumastic(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
AuroraB:
Hey smiley
How you do

Am good and you?
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
He slaps you, you give him uppercut... He'll think twice before slapping u next time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? / I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? / Hooker Sleeps Off On Duty In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.