Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

See Why I've Been So So Sad Today. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why I've Been So So Sad Today. (2145 Views)

Help I Think I've Been Exposed / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why I've Been So So Sad Today. by ipledge10(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

Bla bla bla

What is wrong with home-based girls?

I bet she has someone keeping her warm over there

Mugu!
wassup
Re: See Why I've Been So So Sad Today. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
ipledge10:
i don miss u too sha

I've missed you too embarassed
Re: See Why I've Been So So Sad Today. by Airforce1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nina4u:
Were she from? If she love u so much ..why dont u go marry her and go with her ..work and save up money then go back continue on u carrier? Go back and forth ... Im going to Eko to marry my guy ..we gonna go back and forth since he got gigs and his music industry is based in Eko .. He goes to Sa ..Ghana alot too to preform .. I understand he is very busy but we realised we cant live without eachother so we making plans so we can together see the future ..Talk to her how she would feel about that ... Long distance is very very dificult to maintain ...

grin grin
Re: See Why I've Been So So Sad Today. by ipledge10(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
YourMain:

I've missed you too embarassed
you know where to find me kiss
Re: See Why I've Been So So Sad Today. by Airforce1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Yourmain and ipledge10, you guys should get a room.
This thread is about me.
Re: See Why I've Been So So Sad Today. by ipledge10(m): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Airforce1:
Yourmain and ipledge10, you guys should get a room.
This thread is about me.
u mean?
Re: See Why I've Been So So Sad Today. by 400billionman: 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
Airforce1:

Bro the name calling aint necessary.

Everything in life got time.
Time to work and time to spend quality time with loved ones.

I work so hard to earn the love and support you guys ha showered me
And I thank you guys for that because I believe you'all want me to succeed.

But bro, I think i'm a human like you are and I got feelings like you do.

Impregnate her..

Thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Very Funny Video Of Gay Men Made To Touch Female ‘T0T0’ For The First Time / Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! / What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.