Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) (14799 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
It seems as if when a guy has beards then automatically every girl thinks hes so hott!! Check online, guys with beards are always the most popular and respected amongst girls, especially on facebook, twitter and all social chatting sites. Theres this rush for boys with beards, i dont mean goatee and moustache alone, i mean guys with cheek beards!!! i want to know what do you nigerian girls really think about guys with beards?

1 Share

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by gamaliel121(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Makaveliiiiii... That's tupacs stage name..I like the name my gee..

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by SandraDiOku(f): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
yoh i do,itz a total turn on fo me,i dnt lyk t when a guy shavez evrythng frm hz facial beard

9 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Catalyst4real: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢/Romance] True Love: How I Slept with my Choir Mistress
http://catalyst4real.com/how-i-slept-with-my-choir-mistress/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
It makes them look nice...but i don't care

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by tinuolababy(f): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
I don't. It irritates my skin

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Mostwanted7: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Makavelli
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
I absolutely love it....
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
The moment you start caring about what women think . . . the moment your journey to insanity begins.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by jonaifame22(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thank God I have hope
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Of course guys with beard re cute, guys without beard always look like babies, while some guys cnt take care of dere beard u can just peep and see Ibadan zoo underneath.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yah! They totally look hot.

Lumbersexual abi what do they call them? undecided

But I don't think I like the feel of facial hair on my skin.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by prettyJoy22(f): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Well kept beards look good,but am not really crazy abt guyz with beards undecided,just look good cool

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
The moment you start caring about what women think . . . the moment your journey to insanity begins.

Fuckingg true!!!! Same as the moment girls think ur a fineboy, that moment u lose ur insanity the more u become a paranoid little object in the world

4 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by cutieberie1(f): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Of course guys with beard re cute, guys without beard always look like babies, while some guys cnt take care of dere beard u can just peep and see Ibadan zoo underneath.

lol
some keep overgrown beards like wild animals

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by kinglekan: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol some keep overgrown beards like wild animals
Where have you been dear. smiley
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
yess

beard, long hair and earring kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
#BeardGang

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by MizTyna(f): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Well,i like it,not unkempt ones oh. The roughness on the skin when ...........!

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:
yess

Lol u really like dem bad ooh
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol
some keep overgrown beards like wild animals

Lol
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
prettyJoy22:
Well kept beards look good,but am not really crazy abt guyz with beards undecided,just look good cool

Which beards are u talking about ? The one onthe face or down below grin

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol u really like dem bad ooh

hahaha I know embarassed
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:
yess

What about the beards below grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by prettyJoy22(f): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
vislabraye:

Which beards are u talking about ? The one onthe face or down below grin
LMAO cheesy didn't know the one down below is also called beards

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by faith551(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
I don't have beards and I dnt think it makes any difference, a lot of girls I've shared the topic with tell me that I look better without the beards.
Though sometimes ppl think me younger than my age
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by cutieberie1(f): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
kinglekan:
Where have you been dear. smiley
and u hv been searching 4 me..lol NYC HV bn away...rest period
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
it can be beard or 5 o'clock shadow
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by treesh(f): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hell yeah!
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
faith551:
I don't have beards and I dnt think it makes any difference, a lot of girls I've shared the topic with tell me that I look better without the beards.

you do look young

you don't need a full beard though, maybe just this

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
faith551:

Yeah u look gud without beards but if u had beard u will av this ruggedly handsome look. Tho without d beard u look like those type of guys u take home to mummy(good boy look) grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by kinglekan: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
cutieberie1:

and u hv been searching 4 me..lol NYC HV bn away...rest period
Searched for you online and offline sef. Na wa 4 u ooooo smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age / Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? / Every Thing Wrong With Using Alum To Tighten Your V@gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.