Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? (7465 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by 30card(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2011
Which Do You Prefer Hairy Guys Or Non Hairy Guys

i want to know ladies which one you prefer guys with hairy chest  or guys with non-hairy chest,
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Scooby1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2011
Poster tell us ur preference.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by claremont(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2011
Which kind of childishness is this? Sheee-it!!!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2011
Both grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Mynd44: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2011
People should stop asking dumb questions
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by InkedNerd(f): 2:16am On Aug 02, 2011
@OP: For me, it depends on how hairy the dude is. I don't wanna be dating and screwing a grizzly bear tongue That's just my personal preference, I'm not saying that a dude needs to shave or trim anything on their body.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by BABE3: 2:18am On Aug 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: For me, it depends on how hairy the dude is. I don't wanna be dating and screwing a grizzly bear tongue That's just my personal preference, I'm not saying that a dude needs to shave or trim anything on their body.

grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Mynd44: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2011
Miss FLYGERIAN what's your altitude?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by skittles18(f): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2011
I HATE hairy guys.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by BABE3: 7:42am On Aug 02, 2011
Mynd_44:

Miss FLYGERIAN what's your altitude?

I'm a FLY NIGERIAN BABY!

So FLY you might wanna RAID me!

My altitude? If WEED smoke me it won't get HIGHER!

Mehn-------See me dropping lines. grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by pendo89(f): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2011
@Babe

I have to tell you this. You have a very beautiful profile photo.
The aura created around it is amazingly beautiful as well. I really like it.I checked of course after reading on another thread.
Great.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by BABE3: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2011
pendo89:

@Babe

I have to tell you this. You have a very beautiful profile photo.
The aura created around it is amazingly beautiful as well. I really like it.I checked of course after reading on another thread.
Great.

shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss

Thank you Gorgeous! That's me btw. You can as well I'm beautiful grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by pendo89(f): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2011
Yes gal YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL.Beautiful eyes.

I was scared of saying that direct for fear of getting misunderstood lol .Not everybody thinks straight you know undecided

Now I will scream 'BABE IS A BEAUTIFUL INTELLIGENT AND FUNNY GAL.I really admire that.

You know why I scream? 2 reasons. somebody said that gals with no photos on their profiles are ugly.You have proved everybody wrong.

Second? You are the opposite of what some guys here say about 9ija gals. You are 9ija arent you? beutiful and intelligent as well so?

stereotyping is not good. smiley
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by claremont(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2011
^^^
There are times when the stereotype is well-deserved and true in the majority of cases, there will always be a few deviants from the normal stereotype.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by BABE3: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2011
Pendo

Say whaaaaaaaaat??  **blushing** and **crying** as a result of that I look weird and confused.  grin

What can I say---you've given me too much props. Thank you Sweetness + I agree with everything you typed.  grin

Yes, I'm Nigerian! Flygerian!  wink
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by 190: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2011
undecided
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by pendo89(f): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2011
^^
what happened to the ostrich.I really miss it.
btw u are one of those who bash.Do you agree  that babe is fly and cute?
and intelligent as well? Shes a package! and 9ija too.

@claremont
The deviants form the majority
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by 190: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2011
^Yeah babe is one of the lucky few who's head was saved unlike her fellow sisters
she herself knows it cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by pendo89(f): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2011
undecided undecided
no further comment.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by LongOne1(m): 9:02am On Aug 02, 2011
My own question to you, poster:

Do you like your girl’s southern region, hairy, jungle hairy (thick undergrowth), freshly shaven, just there, or bald?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Mcleo007(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2011
Long One:

My own question to you, poster:

Do you like your girl’s southern region, hairy, jungle hairy (thick undergrowth), freshly shaven, just there, or bald?

grin grin grin grin

Btw Babe, u are very beautiful.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Mynd44: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2011
Person wan die for NL today. Wey my cutlass
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2011
pendo89:

Yes gal YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL.Beautiful eyes.

I was scared of saying that direct for fear of getting misunderstood lol .Not everybody thinks straight you know undecided

Now I will scream 'BABE IS A BEAUTIFUL INTELLIGENT AND FUNNY GAL.I really admire that.

You know why I scream? 2 reasons. somebody said that gals with no photos on their profiles are ugly.You have proved everybody wrong.

Second? You are the opposite of what some guys here say about 9ija gals. You are 9ija arent you? beutiful and intelligent as well so?

stereotyping is not good. smiley

SO EXPLAIN TO US WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU VIEW THE PPROFILE PIX OF ANOTHER LADY IF YOU WERE STARIGHT?

WE KNOW YOU ALL

MY BABE! PLS RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, RESERVE 'IT' FOR ME
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by pendo89(f): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^  And who is us?? Dont you think theres sombody greater than US? The one am accountable to?? The one who knows our intentions very well undecided
Thats why I said some people don't think straight. If you are perverted in the mind you interpret and see every kind gesture as immoral or evil.
Bcz out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh
I checked after sbdy commented and I liked it plus the design with its aura too.
Ad you know what Doc? She's all I said.I admire and respect that no apologies at all because I dont think the way you do.
If its criminal in your country for a lady to commend another then am sorry cz we do it here all the time and its just like greetings.
Wow you are really weird.I mean soo weird. Cant blv this.
Please lets just be clean in our minds at times otherwise you stress your mind for nothing.
you have succeded in shocking me for real. very sad.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2011
I SEE SINCERITY IN UR BELOW POST. UNLIKE ME!!!!

I AM FIGHTING[b] DYT[/b] NOW ON ANOTHER THREAD COS SHE PROFESSED SHE DEALS ON LADIES ONLY.

DONT BLAME ME, 'ALL LIZARDS ARE FLATLY LAID SO WE CANT ASCERTAIN WHICH IS PURGING'

pendo89:

^^^ And who is us?? Dont you think theres sombody greater than US? The one am accountable to?? The one who knows our intentions very well undecided
Thats why I said some people don't think straight. If you are perverted in the mind you interpret and see every kind gesture as immoral or evil.
Bcz out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh
I checked after sbdy commented and I liked it plus the design with its aura too.
Ad you know what Doc? She's all I said.I admire and respect that no apologies at all because I dont think the way you do.
If its criminal in your country for a lady to commend another then am sorry cz we do it here all the time and its just like greetings.
Wow you are really weird.I mean soo weird. Cant blv this.
Please lets just be clean in our minds at times otherwise you stress your mind for nothing.
you have succeded in shocking me for real. very sad.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Goldieluks: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2011
A bit of hair in the chest to play with,is ok by me.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^SINCE I DONT HAVE, MAYBE WE PLAY WITH THE ONES ON YOUR CHEST?^^^

Goldieluks:

A bit of hair in the chest to play with,is ok by me.

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Goldieluks: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

^^^SINCE I DONT HAVE, MAYBE WE PLAY WITH THE ONES ON YOUR CHEST?^^^

Duh!!! grin
what happened to gluing extensions(attachment) to your chest,and shaving it to a shorter length?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by pendo89(f): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ Da Doc,

okay .I better stay away from all that.

I have God,family,reputation,career and respectable friends in that order that matter a lot.
cheers
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2011
pendo89:

[font=segoe print ]That somebody is ME! smiley And i maintain my GROUND! smiley You keep mentioning UGLY; that wasn't the only reasons i gave! the other reasons are these:
False sense of EGO/PRIDE
False sense of GLAMOUR!
ALOOFNESS
LOW SELF ESTEEM. . . . . Still have MORE!
I've been on NL since 2008 though not under the sexkillz username and i know almost everyone in the ROMANCE SECTION! So i as HELL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! wink If you wanna quote me next time, USE MY NAME! cool
[/font]
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Pweety4me(f): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2011
@OP If i don't LIKE him to start with, who cares about the hairs on his chest? but i'm not a fan of overly hairy men like dat PICKY hair undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by pendo89(f): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2011
I heard you kiiiiiiiiiillz.
Thank you for giving me that permission. Your name is a time bomb you know I fear quoting it lest it explodes on my face!!! undecided
Ok then if you know everybody I have no say. You are a member here while am a visitor so I respect your views

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating / Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? / Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.