Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. (37372 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread / Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 6:12am On Aug 13, 2016
HAPPY WEEKEND | WRONG PHILOSOPHIES

1. WHATEVER WILL BE, WILL BE
Whatever will be will not be; you have to make it be. You have a part to play in what will be in your life, so don't leave it to chance.

2. HALF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE!
Why settle for half bread when you can get a full bread or even own a bakery. This is a limiting belief that positions you to settle for less and it is a mediocre to philosophy.

3. A FOOL AT FORTY IS A FOOL FOREVER
A fool at any age can be a fool forever if he refuses to let go of his foolishness. It is never too late to become wise because the day you wake up and wise up is the day you CHANGE!

4. ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL
Yes! Physical fingers in your hands are not equal but that does not make any of them valueless. Lose one and you realise that they are all valuable. You are not even a finger, so why look down on yourself.

5. LIFE BEGINS AT FORTY
If you are below forty and believe this, I feel so sorry for you because it means you are not yet alive. Think.

6. WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN
Is your age coming down? Is your wisdom and knowledge coming down? Is the price of goods coming down? Think my friend!

7. HE WHO LAUGH LAST, LAUGHS BEST!
Why laugh last when you can laugh always and why laugh best when laughter is not a competition.

When we programmed ourselves with these strange philosophies, they do only one thing - limit and restrict us.

"Change the way you think and talk.. You will change your world."

Good Morning!

4 Likes

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by danowena: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
n3xt:
Contemporary Wooden Doors by Olumide

#MyFriendList #MadeInNigeria

Can you please share the number of this olumide. I am quite impressed by his work.
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by ladyaa: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2016
n3xt:
Mosaic and Decor Tiles | My Picks

What is the name of this tile shop please and where is this in lagos?
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by true2home(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
hi Dude, where are you Not everybody is fighting you bro. lol

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by bigcil2(m): 2:51am On Dec 02, 2016
true2home:
hi Dude, where are you Not everybody is fighting you bro. lol
Docked for N5m scam
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabusINTL: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
I am still here

bigcil2:

Docked for N5m scam

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2018
n3xt:

You're a not a big man then. grin grin

Just take a look at the SmartHomes below. Very clean and mature. Don't be surprised it's even cheaper than most of our traditional finishes. No stainless steel rail. No wall bracket abi Wetin electrician dey call the four walls they normal put in all rooms. No crazy POP designs. Yes I mean crazy because I have simple but cool ones to showcase. No colour rioting tiles.

Just clean lines and right proportion. Big man no dey like such minimalist designs. They want everything and anything.

i thought it was only me who thinks like me. if you know how much i hate the way nigerians build houses and call it "tastefully finished" eh. but some people are beginning to understand that simplicity isnt stupidity. Those crazy color riots, and shi.t , that stuff stone that they use to divide the walls into half and use orange and pink or green to paint...then the pop thats dying to make a statement and then furnitures.. nigerians and overkill!

3 Likes

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by megacontrol(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hello man,

I see many different projects where discussed in bits on this thread. Can you please point me to where this particular project was discussed in details, especially the special roof job?

Thanks

n3xt:
Recipe for a LeakProof Roof

Slabs, Roof Steelwork, Plastering/Waterproofing, Guttering, Insulation and finally Roof Covering.

Brabus
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 4:25am On Nov 12, 2020
Concrete Mixers for Hire

We provide operator/s and labourer (casting crew) anywhere in Lagos and Ogun state.

Our reliable concrete mixers are devised to meet all your concrete needs and adaptable to all building projects.

Prices starting from 15k (machine rental only)

0700NEXTHOME (‭070063984663‬) or Whatsapp 080.234.29.122
NextHome Construction Hires

——-
Project Managers/Engineers/Builders/DIY Owner-Builders can call for short term operating lease arrangement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnNqlmNwEkE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kA3pQdbB5s

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Climbs Down A 19-Storey Building To Escape Fire Outbreak (Photos) / Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State / Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.