Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. (37523 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread / Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
babalose, I see you!

Wait for your frontal fence design. Unique just as you ordered it.
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
For those who loved to invest across the borders. Here's something cool from our partner in Ghana.

Embassy Garden 2

Clifton Homes are pleased to announce the launch of Embassy Gardens Phase 2 - Garden Square Living in the heart of Accra’s diplomatic district.

Following the Launch Event in late November all Phase 1 Apartments and Duplexes have now sold out, and on Monday 1st February we will be releasing a further selection of exquisite homes. These Phase 2 properties are mainly situated around the development’s central courtyard, Kensington Square, ideally positioned to benefit from the community’s Wellness Complex, 3 swimming pools and acre of communal gardens.

Situated just 500m from the US Embassy in prestigious Cantonments, Embassy Gardens offers an unparalleled combination of style, convenience and location.

Prices start from:

Suites: $79,950
Apartments from: $145,950
Duplexes from: $135,950

Call us today on 020467 7033 or 030278 6726 or visit www.egclifton.com for further information.

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 3:37am On Jan 24, 2016
K-024 by NextHome

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 4:20am On Jan 24, 2016
NextHome Brick+Stone | Simplifying Complexities.

We've commenced preliminary ground works on this site and first challenge is how to do things the modern way - the easier way.
One of the main challenges of the project is how to power various equipment on site. How to cut down on operating cost. How to build a self sustaining system with low-maintenance cost.

Challenge 1 | Powering the borehole pump

This problem was solved using a solar panel system and a solar powered water pump which means we can meet our daily requirement for water without the need for an external power source.

Challenge 2 | Powering the site

By going mechanical, the site can absolutely produce 1,000 blocks per day without the need for electricity. However, I decided to factor in a small inverter to provide needed energy for site workers who may want to charge their phones and also provide lighting during late hours.
We are seriously considering the egg laying block machine over other systems. Though we intend to install the Traditional system first.

______
No ongoing operating costs

Yesterday, I took delivery of my 6L per min solar powered pump with an uplift of 30m. After the initial system setup cost, there won't be any other ongoing operating costs. Every single day the sun is shining, we are earning free money from the sun. I already got 2 x 1000 litres tank which is just about 1.2m high to store water in excess of our daily requirement. The sun shines down and water is pumped up from deep underground, saving us a lot from the electricity running bills or generator fuel/maintenance cost.

At the moment, I'm still picking up the pieces.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Atlantic View by NextHome | Updates

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
Atlantic View | There's a Home Office with a view

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
K-024 by NextHome | Madam's Office

Here comes a kitchen with a difference. The diff is the unpopular "garri store"

Thank God for ingenuity.

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
K-024 by NextHome

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 12:12am On Jan 25, 2016
Breaking News!

In the meantime, it's the week of my anniversaries. My birthday, wedding anniversary and NextHome will be clocking another year.

Your prayers and best wishes will be highly appreciated.

To mark this, the official laying of the foundation of NextHome Brick+Stone will kick off all activities on Thursday 28th January.

Thank you for all the wonderful years!

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
From K-024

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
NextHome Brick+Stone | a New Line of Business

Getting off ground and ground breaking.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
NextHome Brick+Stone | Setting up a state-of-the-art block production plant.

Installation of the borehole ongoing. In few days, we will complete the installation of our solar-powered block production plant. Took delivery of my Panels today.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 5:06am On Jan 28, 2016
K-024 by NextHome | Slabless Staircase and Box Room

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
NextHome Brick+Stone | Now Official!

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
SHURFLO 9300 | Our Pick

The shurflo 9300 solar pump can lift up to 2 gallons per minute which means water supply at NB+S is as good as free.

More updates on the installation of the pumps.

NextHome Brick+Stone

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by olumide4christ: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Greetings Brabus, hope you got my text today. You should get the document by tomorrow. Happy anniversaries once again!!!

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 1:45am On Jan 29, 2016
olumide4christ:
Greetings Brabus, hope you got my text today. You should get the document by tomorrow. Happy anniversaries once again!!!

Patiently waiting for it. Thanks man. Keep up the good work.
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Mayor78: 4:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Congrats Brabus on your anniversary and also your venture into brick and stones productions. I am very new in nairaland especially the property section, where I went searching for contemporary duplex in Naij on my quest to consider building one in my village. On discovering the property section I stumbled on 'the real cost of building a six bedroom duplex' hosted by Syper888' which I read from beginning to the end including the reloaded version. You are among some bunch of guys in that thread including hilarious Fhemmmy, nobody, Henry, spyder himself, so as Amalone etc, whose contributions interests me. So its a pleasure to seek and follow some of your threads hoping to continue learning from your insights and updates on property developments in Naij. Again congrats and best of luck. By the way I'm a complete novice in building construction say for what I have learnt reading contributions and comments from aforementioned thread. Nonetheless, I am interested to learn right around as I look forward to starting a project farely soon. Power on brov!, I keenly watching your space.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 6:09am On Jan 29, 2016
Welcome to Nairaland Property section. Take some time to go through all our threads to learn the goods, the bads and the resolutions. And pls don't forget to share with us when you get started.

Thank you, Mayor78!
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 6:28am On Jan 29, 2016
B+O | Another Mile stone has just begun.

Every love story is beautiful, but ours is classic. Being with her makes me feel like our anniversary is every single day. I have been blessed with a virtuous woman by my side, and I'll always cherish her and love her. I just can't believe it's amazing 7 years already in her care. Waoh! Happy anniversary to us!

Help me wish my heartthrob a happy anniversary! He who find a wife has found a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Mayor78: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2016
Every love story is beautiful, but ours is classic. Being with her makes me feel like our anniversary is every single day. I have been blessed with a virtuous woman by my side, and I'll always cherish her and love her. I just can't believe it's amazing 7 years already in her care. Waoh! Happy anniversary to us!

Help me wish my heartthrob a happy anniversary! He who find a wife has found a good thing.

Trust me to taking time on the threads, it pleases to learn. Happy anniversary, wishing you another blissful 7years of marriage.
Mayor78
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by befto: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Why only 7 years? Don't you mean forever? Just teasing.

Happy Anniversary

Mayor78:

Trust me to taking time on the threads, it pleases to learn. Happy anniversary, wishing you another blissful 7years of marriage.
Mayor78
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by olumide4christ: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
brabus:
B+O | Another Mile stone has just begun.

Happy anniversary, Mr. and Mrs. Bosun (Brabus). Wishing you many more blessed and fulfilling years together!
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by olumide4christ: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mail has been sent to your nexthome builders email address.
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
olumide4christ:
Mail has been sent to your nexthome builders email address.

I'll check and revert. Thank you.
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Mayor78: 1:32am On Jan 30, 2016
befto:
Why only 7 years? Don't you mean forever? Just teasing.

Happy Anniversary

Brabus builds houses in stages. Marriages and the attendant marital life equally develops in stages thus has its own milestone. I would be most glad to keep wishing him the best at every milestone rather than forever! Lol! Many will agree, including Brabus perhaps.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by chris81964(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
brabus:
NextHome Brick+Stone | Simplifying Complexities.

We've commenced preliminary ground works on this site and first challenge is how to do things the modern way - the easier way.
One of the main challenges of the project is how to power various equipment on site. How to cut down on operating cost. How to build a self sustaining system with low-maintenance cost.

Challenge 1 | Powering the borehole pump

This problem was solved using a solar panel system and a solar powered water pump which means we can meet our daily requirement for water without the need for an external power source.

Challenge 2 | Powering the site

By going mechanical, the site can absolutely produce 1,000 blocks per day without the need for electricity. However, I decided to factor in a small inverter to provide needed energy for site workers who may want to charge their phones and also provide lighting during late hours.
We are seriously considering the egg laying block machine over other systems. Though we intend to install the Traditional system first.

______
No ongoing operating costs

Yesterday, I took delivery of my 6L per min solar powered pump with an uplift of 30m. After the initial system setup cost, there won't be any other ongoing operating costs. Every single day the sun is shining, we are earning free money from the sun. I already got 2 x 1000 litres tank which is just about 1.2m high to store water in excess of our daily requirement. The sun shines down and water is pumped up from deep underground, saving us a lot from the electricity running bills or generator fuel/maintenance cost.

At the moment, I'm still picking up the pieces.

Who provided the water pump. I am looking for a good one for a client that owns a farm. My email is info@atlanticwastepower.com

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Updates | K-024 by NextHome

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
K-024 by NextHome

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
K-024

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
chris81964:

Who provided the water pump. I am looking for a good one for a client that owns a farm. My email is info@atlanticwastepower.com

It was ordered online.
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by chris81964(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
brabus:

It was ordered online.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Computer Village In Port Harcourt Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic / Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.