Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (72064 Views)

10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by timilehin007(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Craze dey her head

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
wink
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by looseweight: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by tempex88(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
I BLAME THE OP WHO IS HELPING THE IRANU GIRL WITH PUBLICITY.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Lilimax(f): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
So no be Ghana or South Africa again, na Kenya. undecidedembarassed
Okpo fa ndi azu!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by NobleAngell(f): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Crap! Leave our men for us then. There aren't for you anyway.

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by naijaobi(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ty
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by carthex: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
[img width=300 height=191]http://i0.wp.com/naijamember.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Afzal-3.jpg[/img]
WHY YOU MUST HAVE A U.S. BANK ACCOUNT
With a bank account, you can pay all of your bills by check, and manage your bill payments online. In addition, many banks issue debit cards with a MasterCard or Visa emblem, which enables you to use the card to make purchases anywhere that accepts credit cards.

TYPES OF BANK ACCOUNTS

There are two main types of bank accounts in the US. They are:

CHECKING ACCOUNTS

These allow you to frequently deposit and withdraw money. They are a great way to pay your monthly bills. When you open a checking account, it usually comes with a checkbook and an ATM MASTER CARD. There are usually minimum monthly balances and service fees, and these vary depending on the type of account you open. Most Nigeira only need a checking account.

SAVINGS ACCOUNTS[/img]

These are for long term deposits for accruing interest. The interests, minimum balances, and service fees will vary from bank to bank. As an Nigeria, you will probably not need a savings account.

[b]REQUIREMENT

i. Valid National Id Card or Voter’s card or driver licence

ii. Valid Home Address

Step 1

Click Here To Sign Up
step 2

click on Non-US resident
[img width=300 height=186]http://i2.wp.com/www.naijamember.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Screenshot_4.png[/img]

Step 3

Fill Your Name as it on voter’s Card or Any Card U want to Use, Email and Date of Birth

[img width=300 height=193]http://i0.wp.com/www.naijamember.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Screenshot_5.png[/img]

step 4

Fill your contact address as it on your voter’s card because is the address they will deliver your Atm Master Card to

[img width=232 height=200]http://i0.wp.com/www.naijamember.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Screenshot_6.png[/img]
Step 5

Security question and password u which to use
[img width=241 height=200]http://i2.wp.com/www.naijamember.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Screenshot_7.png[/img]
Step 6

ID TYPE IF YOU HAVE VOTERS CARD CHOOSE NATIONAL ID AND INSERT THE NUMBER
[img width=300 height=176]http://i2.wp.com/www.naijamember.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Screenshot_10.png[/img]

[img width=189 height=200]http://i2.wp.com/www.naijamember.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Screenshot_9.png[/img]

[img width=189 height=200]http://i2.wp.com/www.naijamember.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Screenshot_9.png[/img]
lastly click oder to submit, after submitting you will recive welcome message from email and within 2-3week they will ship your master card to Nigeria

Source : NM.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by SAMBARRY: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Jazz at work grin
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Starryg0(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Abeg make una leave dat trash for LAWMA

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
V0lv0:
If you want peace of mind. Stay away from a Nigerian man grin grin very smooth and sweet talkers. The amount of stories that touch I hear about these guys mennn lipsrsealed
[/s]

undecided undecided. FOR YOUR MIND

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by feaworaoja007: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
OohLalah:
I have to share this with South African girls! Brilliant summary of Nigeria man. cheesy
No publicity is bad! Pls share along cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by seangy4konji: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
what i know is that

NO BE ME SPOIL YOUR LIFE OOO...
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Worksunlimited: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
theplushist:
Her Pen Name is City Girl and she is from Kenya
http://manly.ng/nigerian-men-are-conmen/

I smell a jealous Kenyan ex...

Why does she make it seem.. Like naija men are more bout taking Dan giving.. I mean we give dem dat out of this world scatter my brain kp.ekus shinning.. We launch their souls and brains to the high heavens and bak..

Does she even know how much of our energy that process takes from us..?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by chudidonas(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrin

Lmao.. Couldn't help but laugh hard
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by adconline(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Babacele:
Bae, I don't know what to say cos some of us are just that bad. It would b damn difficult for me explain to this innocent victim of impure love that not all Nigerian men are bad. We have a huge moral deficit in the eye of the world which the new president Buhari is sincerely trying to address.
It is a shame to swindle anyone n most uncharitable to steal a woman's heart,trust and resources .
Take the president out of it. A man who's proposing to borrow N2tn to fund a budget with 70% recurrent expenditure-chop money, is with no morals..

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by carthex: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
[img width=199 height=200]http://www.jamb.gov.ng/images/crest1.png[/img]
Are you worried on what 2016 JAMB CBT
Examination Will look like? Worried no more! you can have a good scores like[b] 250, 240, 260, 270 and more.[/b]

we have come up with a good strategy to tackle
the JAMB CBT Exams every year and all candidates
which will be using our 2016 Jamb Help Desk Is rest
assred to get 250+ in their results. Amen.

SUBSCRIPTION PRICE LIST

As you all know the valid date is 4th Jan before. now it has been postponed till 10th of Jan.

(i) 4 Subjects: ₦4000 Valid till 10th January 2016.
(ii) All Subjects: ₦20,000

In order to Subscribe for our Jamb Answers, You
have to deposit the subscription fee of just ₦4,000
flat for your Four(4) Subjects Into Our Bank
Account.

OUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

For security reasons, contact us personally for the
account details on 08061284926
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by V0lv0(f): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

undecided undecided. FOR YOUR MIND
It's the truth tongue
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by pocohantas(f): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
I can't believe I read it all. She is a good writer...at least Nigerian men didn't collect her writing prowess.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by SmithEnemona(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
reading
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by jasysandra(f): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Some Nigerian men....Yes!!!
But all of them....No.

I have seen Nigerian men that are romantic,worships you,spoil you and are totally for real.

All you need is to meet the Right one dear.

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
chudidonas:

Lmao.. Couldn't help but laugh hard
She sounds really frustrated, heartbroken, Used, And paranoid.grin

nyways...can't say I blame her tho!grin
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by dyn1800: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
All the best dearie...... If you don't someone else will do....

V0lv0:
I have never dated 1 before nor had the urge to so surely i can smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
The guys that do this though, that's a lot of TIME spent planning evil.
If they put that much time and money into developing a product (instead of bad karma), Nigerians would get somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
jauntty:
[size=16pt]Why are most Kenyans always beefing Nigerians and sounding like broken records?!!

Scamming isn't peculiar to Nigerian men, so she should suck-it-up

Hey, atleast she admitted we are more romantic... I wuld have liked her post if she didn't drag ALL Nigerian men to this.
[/size]

LOL trust me if an alien scammed me, for the time am angry all aliens are gonna suffer for it, it's just normal, even we Nigerians do that.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
That is why we are the gaint and lion,big heart of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by PHgirl(f): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
It's actually the truth. My heart goes out to the Kenyan girl who was swindled by the Nigerian conman. cry

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Damikevin(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
jauntty:
[size=16pt]Why are most Kenyans always beefing Nigerians and sounding like broken records?!!

Scamming isn't peculiar to Nigerian men, so she should suck-it-up

Hey, atleast she admitted we are more romantic... I wuld have liked her post if she didn't drag ALL Nigerian men to this.
[/size]
At least we are better than the European and Asian men that traffic them for prostitution! He gave you the best feeling in the world that's why they never say the end game!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Next2Bezee(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lol when she was chopping money she didn't care or even want to know where the money was coming from ba cheesy

Oloshi! Kenyan women are greedy whores. grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by MyGeneration(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
this is one of the reasons I dont want to go abroad for any form of business or hustle, Nigerians have spoilt our name for us and when we serious and good ones go the stigma is put on us.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by oshdam2015: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin.... Not Yoruba boyz this time around. Nigerian guyz in general. These gurls should do better things with their time, than expressing their frustration online.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by SemuhleB(f): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
OohLalah:
I have to share this with South African girls! Brilliant summary of Nigeria man. cheesy
lol we already know this. It's just some girls are too stupid and never learn!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.