Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (72081 Views)

10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by SemuhleB(f): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
gunpoint:

Mehn.....
God almighty bless you cos the truth has just set you free so. This poor Kenyan bich doesnt know the difference between Nigerian men and IPOB men ni oh!
IPOB men and women, given poor Nigerians a bad name since 1653!!! angry
You are a slowpoke. The only people that can tell the tribes apart in Nigeria is Nigerians. The rest of the world whether ibo,yoruba etc we all see collectively as a Nigerian. We don't differentiate and honestly I don't think people care which tribe you are from as a Nigerian. We see you the same

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by LastProphet: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
jauntty:
[size=16pt]Why are most Kenyans always beefing Nigerians and sounding like broken records?!!

Scamming isn't peculiar to Nigerian men, so she should suck-it-up

Hey, atleast she admitted we are more romantic... I wuld have liked her post if she didn't drag ALL Nigerian men to this.
[/size]

she is referring to ibos without knowing. that's what ibos have turned our name to

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by marlockj: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
cocoama:

I disagree. If that was the case then cheats would be with fellow cheats, abusers would be with fellow abusers, bad with bad and good with good but we both know that is not always the case. In actual fact most times a lot of good people end up with bad people. Prayerful people have trials and tribulations, some good people have bad experiences in life.

Why should someone feel the need or the urge to scam someone. Why can't they work hard for their money like everyone else instead of scheming and scamming to rid innocent people of their hard earnings. This is not something that should be justified.

Have a family member she is very beautiful, had a lot going for her and unfortunately she met the acquaintance of a devil in an angel format a Nigerian who she befriended and actually helped a lot. She never took money from him (I mean he had none) but she was scammed and played like a volley ball. This was someone who we constantly warned but she was of the opinion that individuals should be judge not by what others have done and she was a good person and did not deserve all that. Now she don't even want to hear the N word neither does the rest of the family.

Wrong deeds should never be justifiable. In fact the more bad deeds your brothers do the worse it portrays on your country as a whole and the more generalizations are made. So more people should condemn and castigate this act

Let me ask u,if we Dnt Hv scam or scanners what will happen to d word in dictionary.

Evn in d Bible There was prostitutesssss .is not that am encouraging this.

All am saying is this,u Hv to knw the world is not only for the righteous.

This are things u cn Neva stop,Jst as u use to steal meat,or write answers in on ur hands we u were small so are all this,

U will agree with me that a man who steal fish or meat from pot, is d same as scammer in d eyes of God. They are all sins.no sin is greater or smaller.

Yes u said this things happen to d righteous Ppl too,Yes but God has a way of pulling u off it.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by horpeepor: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
theplushist:
Her Pen Name is City Girl and she is from Kenya
http://manly.ng/nigerian-men-are-conmen/
U couldn't have said it better.. True stuff
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by dasparrow: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
marlockj:

Let me ask u,if we Dnt Hv scam or scanners what will happen to d word in dictionary.

Evn in d Bible There was prostitutesssss .is not that am encouraging this.

All am saying is this,u Hv to knw the world is not only for the righteous.

This are things u cn Neva stop,Jst as u use to steal meat,or write answers in on ur hands we u were small so are all this,

U will agree with me that a man who steal fish or meat from pot, is d same as scammer in d eyes of God. They are all sins.no sin is greater or smaller.

Yes u said this things happen to d righteous Ppl too,Yes but God has a way of pulling u off it.

Stop making excuses. It is wrong to scam people off their hard earned money. I mean, do some of our people not have a conscience? Tomorrow, we will claim we are religious and righteous yet many of our citizens do unspeakable things both at home and abroad. Its time the crooks among us change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by stabbo: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
SemuhleB:
You are a slowpoke. The only people that can tell the tribes apart in Nigeria is Nigerians. The rest of the world whether ibo,yoruba etc we all see collectively as a Nigerian. We don't differentiate and honestly I don't think people care which tribe you are from as a Nigerian. We see you the same

Whats with the unnecessary shade against ALL Nigerians? We know how intolerant, shady and wicked a lot of u South africans are. Are South African men saints or any better than Nigerians? If they were many of u jobless SA hoes won't desperately chase us like flies chasing poo....Many of u have NEVER even been scammed by a Nigerian before, yet choose to peddle falsehood about us due to envy that a foreigner works harder and is more successful than u in your backyard..you low-lives want them to leave so as to claim whatever property they leave behind.
A sensible educated person knows not to generalize a whole naion of people due to the action of a few bad eggs, but I wouldn't expect a zulu ignoramus like you to know that.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by DedeNkem: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Someone scammed the hell out of her.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Shymm3x: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Isn't it obvious that she's referring to Biafrans?

Or who are those synonymous with being short, stocky, and with beards? grin

Regardless, one bitter chic and stocky folks can't stop naij guys from winning.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by nextstep(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Heh heh, abeg no spoil market. There's a couple Kenyan women I'm working on at the moment grin
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by tpiar: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
SemuhleB:

that's a lie though.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Gozzzy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Amberon:
I n other news, she meant to say , stay away from Igbo men grin
make thunder wey dey on ganja hang over come fire you father useless balls, for shooting out a useless sperm like you! Foool!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Babacele: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lionsclaw:
Non Nigerians dont get it, a typical Nigerian man feels like he has lost his life if he doesnt marry a Nigerian woman. And its because the average Nigerian is infatuated with the Nigerian culture and so european and other african women becomes the victim when these guys travel out.
I disagree without you totally. You don't trick a woman into love and swindle her. It shows that you are a beast . Hundreds of Nigerian men have married globally adding colour to our cosmopolitan profile. love knows no barrier if the foundation is sincerity. so your assertion isn't correct!
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by simplifyone(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
The girl is very crazy she is high on some kind of weeds

Here in dallas texas my room mate date on kenya girl and I tell u kenya girls are the worst girl I have ever seen in my life even akata(black america girls) are better than kenya girls
Infact wetin the kenya girl do my friend from is experience if girl tell me she is from kenya I delete am straight belive me nigeria girls are the best because they will always stay in a wife's position

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by tpiar: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

on whatshisname's thread, most of the men are bearded.

dunno if there's a correlation?

do foreign women prefer bearded Nigerian men?

on the height issue, many Kenyans are taller on average I think, than Nigerians, so most Nigerians might appear short to them.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Babacele: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
adconline:

Take the president out of it. A man who's proposing to borrow N2tn to fund a budget with 70% recurrent expenditure-chop money, is with no morals..
shebi u go school ? oya quote relevant sources where in the budget proposal where the President allocates N2 tr for chop? I dey wait o
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by RaptorX: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
The average Nigerian is crooked anyway, everybody wants to be a sharp guy. No wonder there is so much corruption and the next generation of leaders the present day youths are even going to be worse. That nation needs a moral revolution.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by tpiar: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
anyway, lord have mercy.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by gustav25: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Okay ......let me open a camp for Tanzania and Namibia beaus ........since Kenya ,Ghana and sa is striked out
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrinShe's really frustrated, hurt, laughable, silly, dimwitted, ludicrous, shortsighted, Desperate, and paranoid..tongue
Well, Goood for her!!!! Ntoooor!tongue

Biitch shouldn't have stereotyped...She should've atleast used "Some Nigerian men"...undecided Arrant Nonsense!

Not all men Are such dickheads...could vouch for my dad!smiley he's A Saint!cheesy

Only my dad o
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
The lady makes some good points. Not just on Nigeria scammers but any person from any other country.
And lesson #2 - If you help, don't give everything you have. Give what you are ready to lose.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by 9jatatafo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
This girl must have been a victim of those bad boys. Sorry to the Kenyan babe.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by ChristineC: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Shymm3x:
Isn't it obvious that she's referring to Biafrans?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Shymm3x: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
ChristineC:

A toad just chirped!
Of course a toad wouldn't know men are bearded.
A toad also wouldn't know Kenyans are averagely taller.

Piece of animal shiit.

Scandalous sket, ya mum must have effed ya pop's life up and turned the prick into an eunuch with pum juice, for you to refer to someone who can slap senses into ya pops a toad. Incorrigible cannibalistic homo habilis from the primeval hominini tribe.

Is that how you talk to ya pops when he gives an honest opinion?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by ChristineC: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
SemuhleB:
I am yet to hear this. Maybe it's just limited to Nigeria only cos in SA I hear and see the reversed. These men are the most useless people have ever come across. The ladies feed them, clothe them, ask for money from there, stay rent free at their houses. They do fokol but fk every loose thing they find like rabbits. Seriously I have never been so turned of by such men. So pathetic
How come they still manage to get your ladies do their biddings?

Don't tell me all those fore-heads that greet our eyes first when we stare @ South Africans are for designs only.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Shymm3x: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
tpiar:

on whatshisname's thread, most of the men are bearded.

dunno if there's a correlation?

do foreign women prefer bearded Nigerian men?

on the height issue, many Kenyans are taller on average I think, than Nigerians, so most Nigerians might appear short to them.

A lot of guys are bearded but that doesn't negate the fact that most Igbo guys prefer beards to other Nigerians. It's like saying just cos a lot of guys are bearded these days, it negates the fact that it's a Muslim thing.

Then when you highlight the fact that she alluded to "stocky" and "short" - that gives you a clearer picture cos most Igbos are short and stocky. And they have always been like that since pre-colonial times. I'm sure you read what the European missionaries said about their physical qualities in the 19th century.

How's the average Kenyan taller than the average Nigerian? Apart from the Masai folks, which other ethnic group in Kenya is tall? I don't think the Luo are that tall. And the Masai folks aren't even that many.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by ChristineC: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Shymm3x: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
ChristineC:

Are you still polluting the air around here? Don't you have street tire-rolling competition to participate in tomorrow?
Your shiit and piss lines doesn't cover your numbskull, it merely adds dead-dog stench to the waste of skin you are.

*sprinkles salt on him* Crawl in you slimy maggot!

Lool.

Suck ya mum, ya yeasty pum and saggy ti.ts.

And fvck ya eunuch pops, you hairy cannibal. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by tpiar: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

A lot of guys are bearded but that doesn't negate the fact that most Igbo guys prefer beards to other Nigerians. It's like saying just cos a lot of guys are bearded these days, it negates the fact that it's a Muslim thing.

Then when you highlight the fact that she alluded to "stocky" and "short" - that gives you a clearer picture cos most Igbos are short and stocky. And they have always been like that since pre-colonial times. I'm sure you read for the European missionaries said about their physical qualities in the 19th century.

How's the average Kenyan taller than the average Nigerian? Apart from the Masai folks, which other ethnic group in Kenya is tall? I don't think the Luo are that tall. And the Masai folks aren't even that many.

according to this index:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Average_height_around_the_world

Kenyans are the same height as Nigerians, but I'm not sure that's an accurate assessment.

In addition, many Kenyans are slimmer than Nigerians/west Africans, however, those stats may change in future since it seems Nigerians want to be taller.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Shymm3x: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
tpiar:

according to this index:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Average_height_around_the_world

Kenyans are the same height as Nigerians, but I'm not sure that's an accurate assessment.

In addition, many Kenyans are slimmer than Nigerians/west Africans, however, those stats may change in future since it seems Nigerians want to be taller.

You just proved me right. If the average Kenyan has the same height as the average Nigerian...and a particular group in Nigeria is known for being short, stocky, and bearded - isn't it obvious that she's talking about the group?

Moreover, the overwhelming majority of Nigerians in Kenya are Biafrans. So you don't even need to be a prophet or mind reader to know who the soliloquy is about.

Regardless, the average African knows the different ethnic groups in Nigeria and folks go by ethnic groups, rather than the Nigerian umbrella these days. Evidently, that's between the short, bearded, and stocky group and Kenyan women. Biafrans just need to take their L and move on. Yoruba guys took their L a few months ago on instagram as being heart-breakers without either trying to make it a naij thing or crying about it. grin

Change that shiit to Igbo men.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by tpiar: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

You just proved me right. If the average Kenyan has the same height as the average Nigerian...and a particular group in Nigeria is known for being short, stocky, and bearded - isn't it obvious that she's talking about the group?

Moreover, the overwhelming majority of Nigerians in Kenya are Biafrans. So you don't even need to be a prophet or mind reader to know who the soliloquy is about.

Regardless, the average African knows the different ethnic groups in Nigeria and folks go by ethnic groups, rather than the Nigerian umbrella these days. Evidently, that's between the short, bearded, and stocky group and Kenyan women. Biafrans just need to take their L and move on. Yoruba guys took their L a few months ago on instagram as being heart-breakers without either trying to make it a naij thing or crying about it. grin

Change that shiit to Igbo men.

I'm not sure of those stats, the height may depend on different factors.

I dont know who dates Kenyan women more, among the different Nigerian tribes, could be Igbo, could be Yoruba, could be some other tribe, hard to say.

There is no evidence, however, who the writer of the article is.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Shymm3x: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
tpiar:

I'm not sure of those stats, the height may depend on different factors.

I dont know who dates Kenyan women more, among the different Nigerian tribes, could be Igbo, could be Yoruba, could be some other tribe, hard to say.

There is no evidence, however, who the writer of the article is.

You just the stat for the average height of Kenyans vis-a-vis Nigerians. And it shows that the average Kenyan isn't taller than the average Nigerian. Now, when you move to Nigeria - I'm sure a lot of observant folks would know that on the average, Igbos are shorter than the other groups. They're also the stocky one and that's how they're genetically.

If the predominant migrant male group in a country is from a certain axis, who's going to be the dominant group dating their women? For example: the Ghanaian and Nigerian communities in the UK are somewhat intertwined and majority of the Nigerians in the UK are Yorubas. Evidently, more Yoruba men are going to date and marry Ghanaian women than any other Nigerian group. And that's the case in the UK.

Igbo men just need to take their L. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by kenir(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
if dating a Kenyan lady can be this lucrative, I really do think its time I got myself one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.