Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (72036 Views)

10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by rigarmortis: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
mrgbite:
she is actually talking about Igbos from the Biafra land of the sinking sun....

Have being to LAUTECH before?
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by solomonsly11(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
A real yoruba man by tribe that came from a good home in Nigeria will not do so, even in south Africa they know this people am talking about there, Hausa man will never do it but Ig... . They are the one spoiling the name of this country. God have mercy on them. To God be the glory.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by mrgbite(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=Curvinus post=41682456]

Dumber than a box of rock.[/quot

Are you referring to you Papa?

aren't you no longer proud of the yeye industry of your Kinsmen? ive been to Kenya and knows what your brothers are up to there. ewu

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by sheubaba2013: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wething this 1 they talk? She don enter 1 chance...But nigerians that spoils the name of the country abroad should stop it now.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by mrgbite(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
rigarmortis:

Have being to LAUTECH before?

....and what had that got to do with the Igbo activities in Kenya?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by 247notire(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
solomonsly11:
A real yoruba man by tribe that came from a good home in Nigeria will not do so, even in south Africa they know this people am talking about there, Hausa man will never do it but Ig... . They are the one spoiling the name of this country. God have mercy on them. To God be the glory.
Abi? Well most yoruba young boys are into swindling too. Yahoo plus things. They never want to work, lazy bunch many of em. Not hating but it's the frank truth. At least from my experience...

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by MChaze25(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
jauntty:
[size=16pt]Why are most Kenyans always beefing Nigerians and sounding like broken records?!!

Scamming isn't peculiar to Nigerian men, so she should suck-it-up

Hey, atleast she admitted we are more romantic... I wuld have liked her post if she didn't drag ALL Nigerian men to this.
[/size]

coz you seem more interested in the tribe abi?
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by KanwuliaJara: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mu Che Che Che ! ! !

How many "LONDON-SCAMMERS" on NL fit the "profile"? grin

I nor tok o! lipsrsealed

BRODA SHYMESSSS! I dey hail o!!!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by mimicue(f): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nigerian yahoo boys and drug dealers
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by mimicue(f): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
solomonsly11:

Don't deceive yourself ... Just simply say a good guy from a good home and stop being tribalistic .. No good guy will swindle a lady

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Curvinus(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=mrgbite post=41682648][/quote]

Cretin...
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Miami11: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
jauntty:
[size=16pt]Why are most Kenyans always beefing Nigerians and sounding like broken records?!!

Scamming isn't peculiar to Nigerian men, so she should suck-it-up

Hey, atleast she admitted we are more romantic... I wuld have liked her post if she didn't drag ALL Nigerian men to this.
[/size]

I think Nigeria is synonymous with fraud and scam, just check your email junk

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
MyGeneration:
this is one of the reasons I dont want to go abroad for any form of business or hustle, Nigerians have spoilt our name for us and when we serious and good ones go the stigma is put on us.
correct ; just look @ d responses from our compatroits on dis forum... : many laughing, others "Naija no dey carry last" it tell u what we have degenerated into; and we really donot know what we are doing to ourselves... We are thinking we are smart; but in reality we re killing ourselves... whn an acquaintance told me on how, he was refused from lodging in a hotel @ UAE, while his other colleagues were given ssuites, simply because he is Nigerian.... he told me how emotional he got to dat extent he started crying (dis is a full blown man) he said he weepEd like a Child...

My brother; we are killing ourselves..m but we don't know...

Right now; our country we have conned d hell out of it; and now trying to do same to other countries...

I laugh @ Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Choi! This girl wants to spoil show for some Nigerian men now! All those non-Nigerian Nairalanders will strt becoming wary of Nigerian men. Lol

Dear non-Nigerians, don't mind that woman, joor. Not all Nigerian men are like that. As a matter of fact, if ever there's any such Nigerian with those traits, it's negligible.. Like 5%grin
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Okies27(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
theplushist:
Her Pen Name is City Girl and she is from Kenya
http://manly.ng/nigerian-men-are-conmen/
. You never see anything. Wait until you meet a sweet Warri dude like me with sugar-coated tongue that will make you whet. But babe, not all naija men be like that but I think most outside the shores of naija without legal papers are out for gullibles like you. You want a real naija man? Come to Warri...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by busomma: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
A very frustrated woman. Is she trying to say Kenyan men are saints? If so, she shouldn't have ran into the open arms of sharp Nigerian man. She found out the hard way that we don't come last.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Miami11: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
Hahahaha
Aunty tell us the guy's name and we will track him using EFCC....

Chai my country men una too much!!!!

Gullible Kenyan ladies, do you think our guys will live Ekaete, Grace, Ngozi, Titilayo, Sade, Aisha, Maryam, Yop, Ebere for cow-blood drinking nomards?? Sorry if am harsh.

Ain't they ruining the reputation of the country though with all this scam and fraud, is that something to be proud of.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by ussy09(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Funi enof Naija guy go still read am for d babe com scam her again proudly Naija.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Bestbeelieve: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Truly nuff is blind.abi sister dem blindfold you wem em tell you say na em papa get national stadium? Pelee oo!don't generalize....some 9ja guyz shaaa forming sharp since 1914
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by pdf90(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Margauxluv:
Let's assume this is true definition of some Nigerians nt all.

Thank you ms . We can not all be tge same .
Its not out fault we r more romantic than her indigenous brothers .

But i no go lie some Nigerian guys were given stone in place of heart . Its all about chosing wisely . If its too good to be true then its probably not true . Cheers
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Why are so many Nigerians catching feelings? For a supposedly giant of Africa, you shouldn't be concerned of what other small countries like Kenya view you........ I mean a country like US,German... doesn't give a fuc$k of what a Nigerian thinks about them them... undecided Arent Giants supposed to be like way above that inferiority complex of caring about other small peoples opinions?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by cedargroove: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Why would any woman in her right mental state fall for all this kinda thin in the first place? A man given you money without asking and you collect such without questioning? Really what a gold digging move
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by pdf90(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
pocohantas:
I can't believe I read it all. She is a good writer...at least Nigerian men didn't collect her writing prowess.

I fully agree on this
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Ijaya123: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
These descriptions fit a certain set of people in Nigeria...where the sun is rising.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Lionsclaw: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Babacele:
Bae, I don't know what to say cos some of us are just that bad. It would b damn difficult for me explain to this innocent victim of impure love that not all Nigerian men are bad. We have a huge moral deficit in the eye of the world which the new president Buhari is sincerely trying to address.
It is a shame to swindle anyone n most uncharitable to steal a woman's heart,trust and resources .
Non Nigerians dont get it, a typical Nigerian man feels like he has lost his life if he doesnt marry a Nigerian woman. And its because the average Nigerian is infatuated with the Nigerian culture and so european and other african women becomes the victim when these guys travel out.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Miami11: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
denisfidha:
Why are so many Nigerians catching feelings? For a supposedly giant of Africa, you shouldn't be concerned of what other small countries like Kenya view you........ I mean a country like US,German... doesn't give a fuc$k of what a Nigerian thinks about them them... undecided Arent Giants supposed to be like way above that inferiority complex of caring about other small peoples opinions?

Self proclaimed giant of Africa only recognized in Nigeria

I doubt nations sat in the United Nations conference to give the title

Neither does Africa Union recognize this title lol

Hilarious indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by AreaFada2: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
adconline:

Take the president out of it. A man who's proposing to borrow N2tn to fund a budget with 70% recurrent expenditure-chop money, is with no morals..

People like to politicise everything.

A man who overthrew a democratically elected government, thereby raping the will of the people like Buhari, has the worst moral deficit of all. Ab initio.

He could have resigned from the army and contest for a political office in 1979 or even 1983.

That way, he could legally & democratically seek to change whatever deficiencies he felt Shagari's govt had.
But he took short cut via a military coup.
Con men/criminals also take short cut to wealth.

If you say the short cut was to save Nigeria, conmen also save ill, poor and dying relatives and sometimes even strangers with swindled or embezzled money.

Same moral deficiency.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by koolsnoop2(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
theplushist:
Her Pen Name is City Girl and she is from Kenya
http://manly.ng/nigerian-men-are-co
nmen/
eyah, i can really see the frustration in her. the lady is pained, maybe naija guys don do her one chance b4.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by basty: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Is she saying Biafra men? Thank God, they will no longer be called Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Maamin(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
@op, Not all Nigerian men are as bad as you have described them to be here, awa eyes just tear pass kenyans own dazzal! grin #Woju O! shocked
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Rubyventures: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
How can you move in with a partner that you don't know the details of his business. The love of expensive gifts has blurred this lady's reasoning.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by JayJustus(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
I am backkkkkkk...after mod banned me for five days cos he claims i broke rule "9"...okay whoever is that mod please come closer...i mean closer closer...not too close abi you wan kiss?? oya bring your ear lemme tell you something...mod brings ear...closer na hian...okay close...oya listen...THUNDER FIRE YOU!!

okay back to the topic

i swear if i show my kenyan nigga this one he will curse out this woman...who knows of that story where the kenyan woman took all the property from one chinedu guy like this and got him deported? i was discussing it with my kenyan friend 3 weeks ago and he told me it was a hit in the news then...okay...some guys from one part of the country (i didn't state which part) have done their ishhh but NEVER YOU GENERALIZE A COUNTRY BASED ON A FEW BAD EGGS...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Stop Hypin Nl Dudes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.