Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy (3944 Views)

Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 05, 2016
I bet we had almost same 31st and 1st. I was indoor on the crossover night. Cuz I just couldn't be bothered. Was indoor doing my drinking and all that. And on 1st, was with fam although still indoor but it was fun

Actually I didn't plan it that way, but the rain and cold ruined the crossover night. So I just vex lock up. Lol

Monalisa185:

ahhh...it's pretty hot over here.. morning, afternoon, night...

yeah...you right... so far, so good..we hopeful tho...

partied ke?..lol...didn't leave the house sf...

partied on the 1st tho, with FAM and friends at the beach...was crazy...

and you? what went down on the 31st?
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Monalisa185(f): 12:32am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I bet we had almost same 31st and 1st. I was indoor on the crossover night. Cuz I just couldn't be bothered. Was indoor doing my drinking and all that. And on 1st, was with fam although still indoor but it was fun

Actually I didn't plan it that way, but the rain and cold ruined the crossover night. So I just vex lock up. Lol

rain? it rained?..where exactly?

awww....quite a similar experience...

that rain shoulda been flogged for ruining a well planned night for ya cheesy...#kidding

what did you drink?...please don't tell me smoothie
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 05, 2016
Yea, it rained. No mind the mumu rain. Lol

I had............. Lacasera and gala hahahahaha. Teasing

Had some SA wines actually. It was quit smooth
Monalisa185:

rain? it rained?..where exactly?

awww....quite a similar experience...

that rain shoulda been flogged for ruining a well planned night for ya cheesy...#kidding

what did you drink?...please don't tell me smoothie
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Monalisa185(f): 12:52am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Yea, it rained. No mind the mumu rain. Lol

I had............. Lacasera and gala hahahahaha. Teasing

Had some SA wines actually. It was quit smooth

hmmmm...you live on the mainland yeah?

hehehehe.. you almost got me there, lacasera and gala.... I for faint...

ohhhhh...they've got nice red wines and all that...

took one of their's on the 1st too...
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

hmmmm...you live on the mainland yeah?

hehehehe.. you almost got me there, lacasera and gala.... I for faint...

ohhhhh...they've got nice red wines and all that...

took one of their's on the 1st too...
lol. I know I did

Yea. They've got nice red wines. Quite expensive tho. But trust me, it's worth it.
When holiday dey finish?
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Monalisa185(f): 1:01am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. I know I did

Yea. They've got nice red wines. Quite expensive tho. But trust me, it's worth it.
When holiday dey finish?

yeah yeah...

for me..holiday Don finish o..and for you?

have you noticed? you keep skipping one particular question....hehehehe.. I smell a rat...a big one...spill it!!
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

yeah yeah...

for me..holiday Don finish o..and for you?

have you noticed? you keep skipping one particular question....hehehehe.. I smell a rat...a big one...spill it!!
for me, no holiday actually. Just few days off work

Yes I know I've been skipping it. Didn't know you notice. Hahaha. Smart you

Well not mainland. Not anywhere around cheesy
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 05, 2016
Aww boo, I know it can be hard. Even the most confident lady can feel protective/jealous when many women keep flirting with her man 24/7.
My only advice is to make sure he isn't flirting with them back.. Other than that
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Monalisa185(f): 1:17am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
for me, no holiday actually. Just few days off work

Yes I know I've been skipping it. Didn't know you notice. Hahaha. Smart you

Well not mainland. Not anywhere around cheesy

lol...you've spilled it indirectly....I get it tho... thought so too.. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me..cheesy..yeah...I'm a smarty!!

I'll be running along now...bedcalls....

do enjoy the rest of the night...grin
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by davidsgal(f): 1:19am On Jan 05, 2016
Truly datin a fine guy is not easy.... I kip a blind eye to all d female after him.... I no gt strength to cry.
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol...you've spilled it indirectly....I get it tho... thought so too.. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me..cheesy..yeah...I'm a smarty!!

I'll be running along now...bedcalls....

do enjoy the rest of the night...grin

You too. Good spending time with you

Nice dream

Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Monalisa185(f): 1:43am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
You too. Good spending time with you

Nice dream

same here..

sleep good grin
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2016
Takim107 take it or you leave it, no matter d number of ladies, u wuld knw if d guy loves u. I ve been dia nd knws wat it means 2 date such a guy. Infact, still in it. Patience and Wisdom is d key. D guy may flirt wit oda ladies but trust me, if u r d 1 he loves, he wuld always prove it.

1 Like

Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Takim107(f): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2016
MissMalia:
Takim107 take it or you leave it, no matter d number of ladies, u wuld knw if d guy loves u. I ve been dia nd knws wat it means 2 date such a guy. Infact, still in it. Patience and Wisdom is d key. D guy may flirt wit oda ladies but trust me, if u r d 1 he loves, he wuld always prove it.
Yeah, he luvs me for sure....and most time when he is with them he calls me to come meet him, even in church sm of his female friend attend same church with him and they like keeping seat for him...but he always reserve a seat for me too. ...but smtyms I get jealous because those gals are all over him.
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Takim107(f): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Fine or not fine, there should always be boundaries in place when he has female friends so you don't feel disrespected. Is he a flirt?
no he isn't.
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by midehi2(f): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2016
Takim107:
How do ladies tame guys with plenty female friends? should we fake it? Or accept these friends till we make it ? Because constant quarrel about this tear relationship apart! !!
babe, it aint easy i swear
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Takim107(f): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:

babe, it aint easy i swear
yeah it's not, he get jealous when a guy calls me or when he calls and my phone is busy...should I keep male friends too?
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by midehi2(f): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2016
Aalafia99:
Aww boo, I know it can be hard. Even the most confident lady can feel protective/jealous when many women keep flirting with her man 24/7.
My only advice is to make sure he isn't flirting with them back.. Other than that
how can one make him not flirt, sometimes they are tempted to
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by midehi2(f): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2016
Takim107:
yeah it's not, he get jealous when a guy calls me or when he calls and my phone is busy...should I keep male friends too?
i dont think its better to keep male friends so he wont be suspecting anything, keep calm with him since you know he loves you dearly, dou you might be jealous sometimes but dont let it go too deep...thats how i roll mine but like i said 'it aint easy oo grin
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Takim107(f): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:

i dont think its better to keep male friends so he wont be suspecting anything, keep calm with him since you know he loves you dearly, dou you might be jealous sometimes but dont let it go too deep...thats how i roll mine but like i said 'it aint easy oo grin
Hahha my partner cheers to that...but am actually cool he treats me well in front of them and am hapi gals wants wt I have but am scared too. ..In summary am in love again.. I thought I'll never fall in love again.
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by midehi2(f): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2016
Takim107:

Hahha my partner cheers to that...but am actually cool he treats me well in front of them and am hapi gals wants wt I have but am scared too. ..In summary am in love again.. I thought I'll never fall in love again.
hmmm...am i sensing a similarity here? cool, wish you all the best....am actually about to cross the hurdles cheesy love is a beautiful thing when you with the right one...cheers baby

1 Like

Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by midehi2(f): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2016
figo05:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
your teeth are so dirty cheesy
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by mizdizzel(f): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2016
same way you fell for him, that how other ladies will fall. its not easy dating a man with the game the talk and the looks embarassed embarassed trying to tame him is the worst mistake you would make, trust me am talking from experience cheesy the key is to act uninterested, grin yet friendly and dont always fall for his games like other girls. make him work yet rube his back and be exciting tease him with his life style also find his weak point and tease him with it. finally come back and thank me for this lecture

1 Like

Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Mzdivacious(f): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2016
its only not easy when u are ordinary looking.if u are pretty,ud have even more male friends...aimoye broke or immature fine boys.mtchew
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:

your teeth are so dirty cheesy

shocked shocked How did u know that? I said it. Edo babes, fear them grin grin
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2016
I'm curious, why do you have a (f) by your moniker,you're a dude.Trying to see what it's like on the other side, not the way to go about it my friend wink

STFUareyouGod:
Wetin man no go even read for here sef?
Excuse me,but I'm African American you're accent is strong in your post, I don't know what you just said.
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm curious, why do you have a (f) by your moniker,you're a dude.Trying to see what it's like on the other side, not the way to go about my friend wink
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by midehi2(f): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2016
figo05:

shocked shocked How did u know that? I said it. Edo babes, fear them grin grin
Lmao tongue
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:

If you were to Judge by "Every One's" Various Perspectives, Everybody Would Be Handsome & Everybody would Be Ugly.
Simplicit truth,if only more realized this,I think it'd help with some self-esteem issues.

1 Like

Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Blunttalker: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Leriebloom:

It doesnt hav to teach me first,it has taught pple i knw.
Spot on. So true of the saying, experience is the fool's teacher. The wise do not need it (Because they learn from others.)
Re: Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy by Leriebloom(f): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2016
Blunttalker:

Spot on. So true of the saying, experience is the fool's teacher. The wise do not need it (Because they learn from others.)
Tnks dearie

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This American Girl Wore To Club Last Night / My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! / Yahoo Plus Boy, AAU Graduate Vomits Blood And Dies In Benin Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.