Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? (2051 Views)

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? / Where Does This married couple Buy Fuel From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by Blackberrybabes: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
We have all used the word "BLOCKOS" several times in our conversation with peers, never to care about its origin or what it truly meant. Not that I know as well. So I will like to push it to the house and let's see if someone will give you a tangible answer to that. As I am certain it must have been coined out of a certain word.

So Let's Dig

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/where-does-word-blockos-originate-from.html

Lalasticlala
Re: Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by Blackberrybabes: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2016

Re: Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
hmmm i think it originated from d egg plant area, dat was a nickname given to egg plants in the ninetees but now d term is now use to identify the whole pennis.
Re: Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Actually the term originates from a Nigerian legend.
Apparently there was once a man married to two wives and one day armed robbers came calling, upon which the ladies begged him to shield them with his massive phallus, lest the robbers rape them. Their words exactly were "...block us..."
Thenceforth, the term was used to refer to the 'kondo' (a story for another day)
Re: Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by emorse(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rollar:
Actually the term originates from a Nigerian legend.
Apparently there was once a man married to two wives and one day armed robbers came calling, upon which the ladies begged him to shield them with his massive phallus, lest the robbers rape them. Their words exactly were "...block us..."
Thenceforth, the term was used to refer to the 'kondo' (a story for another day)
lololololol!! I have dead o!

1 Like

Re: Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by myfantasies(f): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin

Dis word just reminded me of my childhood
Re: Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
We have all used the word "BLOCKOS" several times in our conversation with peers, never to care about its origin or what it truly meant. Not that I know as well. So I will like to push it to the house and let's see if someone will give you a tangible answer to that. As I am certain it must have been coined out of a certain word.

So Let's Dig

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/where-does-word-blockos-originate-from.html

lalasticlala

From the WORD BLOCKOS of cause... grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Silly Question!
Re: Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
myfantasies:
grin

Dis word just reminded me of my childhood

Really?? Am sure guys around ur Hood were threatening u with their BLOCKOS grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: Lucky them grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by myfantasies(f): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
dukeolumde:

Really?? Am sure guys around ur Hood were threatening u with their BLOCKOS grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: Lucky them grin grin grin grin
Rotfl

Y did u say dey were lucky
Re: Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Rotfl

Y did u say dey were lucky

I would have prefered to be d one ACTING D SCRIPT not watching d NIGERIAN MOVIE grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: NA ONLY ME WAKA COME grin grin grin grin
Who nooooor like better thing especially VITAMIN U COMPLEX grin grin grin grin
THUNDER fire Devil grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by Simplymeah: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by Blackberrybabes: 6:02am On Jan 05, 2016
hmmmmm, nice ones
Re: Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by oshe11: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2016
it originated from a latin word 'bloc cus' wich actually means seed...... During d 30s a man was bathin with his 2yrs old dauta wen ha hand accidentally touched her fada's 'blokos' she tried pickin dem off n wen ha dad asked wat she was doin, she sed I'm trying to remove d 'bloc cus'

dat was hw d name 'blockos' was giving birth to

Mind U blockos refers to only the scrota(seedy) while Prick is for penis(the banana/cucumber thingy)
Re: Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by myfantasies(f): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
dukeolumde:

I would have prefered to be d one ACTING D SCRIPT not watching d NIGERIAN MOVIE grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: NA ONLY ME WAKA COME grin grin grin grin
Who nooooor like better thing especially VITAMIN U COMPLEX grin grin grin grin
THUNDER fire Devil grin grin grin grin
Wat is VITAMIN U COMPLEX
Re: Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by agarawu23(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
What is blockos? undecided
Re: Where Does The Word "Blockos" Originate From? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat is VITAMIN U COMPLEX

(***Blushing***) U na grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

After everything, is this what I get???? / Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss / Why Do We Always Urinate During Bathing Or After Bathing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.