Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples (79354 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples / Clear Your Face From Pimples And Eczema Using Bitterleaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by butanep(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2016
shingu:
upon all the problem wey dey ground guy u fall my hand u no even talk abt aw to make money and be successful u dey find smooth face u don too look wizkid face dey there make pant dey wear u...u beta make money abi u dey see whr rich man dey get pimples or rough skin my brother pls get sense but if u still want smooth face soak he-goat shit for 3days (ask LAWMA for original he-goat shit beware of ABA made) apply on ur face morning and night ( for external use only) #BeWise #SayNoToFoolishPeople

Your comments reveal you are really foolish & Immature.

If you have nothing to say, kindly get out. So many kids on NL

2 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by eazyraw(m): 8:03am On Jan 05, 2016
Pottasium dichromate
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2016
My own problem is after shave,have tried every available MEANS TO STOP THE BUMPS,have used shaving stick,clipper hair removal cream but i still get bumps,what can i do to stop it completely....
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by HolyClement001(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2016
maybe u should try new image cleanser it is very active in cleaning of dark spot
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:
My own problem is after shave,have tried every available MEANS TO STOP THE BUMPS,have used shaving stick,clipper hair removal cream but i still get bumps,what can i do to stop it completely....
Try out Denim after shave
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by holaralph(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2016
There is nothing one won't read on Nairaland. I was a lover of kulikuli, oily soup and roasted groundnut. I can butter to eat anything but I had to stop because of the negative impact on my skin and internal problem after many years am free from any discomfort and disfigure those things caused. @ OP ask yourself if there is something you can't do without. That thing might be the clog on your wheel, what we eat most time reflect on our outward appearance, Some people will be smoking india hemp and cigarette most time it make them look far older than their age........ @ OP even if you apply the best facial treatment and you didn't cause what you eat that is affecting your face then you are only joking. My View pls

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2016
butanep:

Better things like?

You better take good care of yourself & stop finding excuses. Pimples reduces one confidence . It makes people feel you don't take proper care of yourself.
really everyone is not the same have tried all sorts of medication to no avail..so am not bothered
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:47am On Jan 05, 2016
machinegundammy:

Try out Denim after shave

where can i get it
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Gamusgamus: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2016
Horoyeencar:
I know somepeople would take this as play**but those who knows what it means to have darkspots in the face wudnt.. Please who can tell me the best treatment to remove darkspots from a chocolate skinned person, D darkspots are left as a resukt of pimples mark.. I have teied all i know. But none seems to be working.. I have also decided to resulting in chemical peels but dont know weda it is advisable.. Please help a brother out.. So my confidence level can increase... Mr. Seun please help move this to front page.. So people can really suggest... Thanks in advance

From experience, all you need to do is to get a few lemon fruits ( not lime ) wash your face with soap at night, cut the lemon open and apply the juice on your face and allow till morning, wash your face with soap again but with warm water, you can now take your bath and apply yuor usual body cream. Repeat same method for at least one week. I am a living testimony of wonderful work of lemon juice.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

Been through the same road.
Switch to Shaving Powder. Do not mind the strong odour.
My true and honest solution.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by kokomilala(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2016
Use a facial scrub with warm water.They will disappear in weeks..
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by hilario8898(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2016
Dear Horoyeencar

I feel I owe it to you to comment...
One thing I advice you to do, is not to be discouraged by people who don't really understand what you're going through. I urge you to find a solution no matter what.

No one who has experienced acne is never truly free from it, they do get breakouts once in a while...

I have used most of the creams mentioned...
They were all below #1000

My bro who is a doc adviced me to get one with tretinoin, I got one called Retin A cream, costs about#2600 from a renowned chemist store...You can't see it in most chemist stores.

Used it for years, kept on renewing....

Not that it didn't work....it did! Just that you have to keep on using it to get continuous clarity of your face.

I then came to the conclusion that all this so-called acne clearing agents being produced to help people are not really helping in the long run, all they do is to provide relief at that particular point in time, and keep on making more money off you.

Time: it would take some time but always believe that it would be over...

Mine was more of a case of bums on the face, so black that it was noticeable, it looked like horns smiley ....worse than yours...

Solution: I had to go to a skin care office to get them removed, laser was used to burn them out of their root, spent about #10000 to get it done. Months later, face all healed....no more bums!

Don't bother about that cause, I've looked at your picture and the immediate solution I can give you is this.

Check in the market for chimek aloe Vera cream for stubborn pimples, barbers usually use them on clients after a shave....

Useful tips: Anytime you relax your hair, allow the relaxer water to wash around your face then wash off fully with soap, I don't really know why but it kindda makes the face smooth, and makes the pimples to fall out.

+ The rubbing of cream on the face every night can be really annoying and tasking, but don't get discouraged because I believe there is a time for everything...

A time for pimples and a time for it to be gone...

I wish you well on your travail journey....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2016
Horoyeencar:
I know somepeople would take this as play**but those who knows what it means to have darkspots in the face wudnt.. Please who can tell me the best treatment to remove darkspots from a chocolate skinned person, D darkspots are left as a resukt of pimples mark.. I have teied all i know. But none seems to be working.. I have also decided to resulting in chemical peels but dont know weda it is advisable.. Please help a brother out.. So my confidence level can increase... Mr. Seun please help move this to front page.. So people can really suggest... Thanks in advance

I suggested some products, that's if you were the one that left the comment on my blog post. Hope it helps

http://sherijourney..com/2016/01/me-my-acne-and-i.html
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by cucuzee247(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Money is the best concealler...maintain ur neatness and make money bro.

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by dopedealer(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2016
RETEN-A,is perfect for u. It works wonders
Take this tube cream serious

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by shilefan2(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2016
(*Mod*)
[I also had similar xperience lately and afta frantic efforts 2 get a solution, I fynally got a facial cream called (Original Sunblock Face Cream made from Carrot Extracts) It worked lyk magic and all d dark spots have dissapeared completely. Action Treatment 4d Facil Cream include : Pimples, Sun Burn, Strechmark, Black Spot remover and Eczema. U can get in cosmetics store...Gudluck!!!]

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by God2man(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2016
Dbrainiac1:

Use Palmer's cocoa butter as ur body cream.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Horoyeencar: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2016
Thanks bro... Please kindly drop ur numbet.. So we talk mkre about the laser treatment.. On whatsapp. Thanks man
hilario8898:
Dear Horoyeencar

I feel I owe it to you to comment...
One thing I advice you to do, is not to be discouraged by people who don't really understand what you're going through. I urge you to find a solution no matter what.

No one who has experienced acne is never truly free from it, they do get breakouts once in a while...

I have used most of the creams mentioned...
They were all below #1000

My bro who is a doc adviced me to get one with tretinoin, I got one called Retin A cream, costs about#2600 from a renowned chemist store...You can't see it in most chemist stores.

Used it for years, kept on renewing....

Not that it didn't work....it did! Just that you have to keep on using it to get continuous clarity of your face.

I then came to the conclusion that all this so-called acne clearing agents being produced to help people are not really helping in the long run, all they do is to provide relief at that particular point in time, and keep on making more money off you.

Time: it would take some time but always believe that it would be over...

Mine was more of a case of bums on the face, so black that it was noticeable, it looked like horns smiley ....worse than yours...

Solution: I had to go to a skin care office to get them removed, laser was used to burn them out of their root, spent about #10000 to get it done. Months later, face all healed....no more bums!

Don't bother about that cause, I've looked at your picture and the immediate solution I can give you is this.

Check in the market for chimek aloe Vera cream for stubborn pimples, barbers usually use them on clients after a shave....

Useful tips: Anytime you relax your hair, allow the relaxer water to wash around your face then wash off fully with soap, I don't really know why but it kindda makes the face smooth, and makes the pimples to fall out.

+ The rubbing of cream on the face every night can be really annoying and tasking, but don't get discouraged because I believe there is a time for everything...

A time for pimples and a time for it to be gone...

I wish you well on your travail journey....
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by opeadura(f): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2016
Go and use aloe vera gel is a USA product and is working u will thank me later
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by shingu(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2016
butanep:

Your comments reveal you are really foolish & Immature.

If you have nothing to say, kindly get out. So many kids on NL
eheya see matured FOOL #LeaveThrashForLawma #BeWise #SayNoToFoolishPeople *mr.mature or elder op am advisin u to think like a real not with ur face
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by butanep(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2016
ellacute45:
really everyone is not the same have tried all sorts of medication to no avail..so am not bothered

All sorts of medication you said... maybe you haven't get hold of the good & effective one.

I used to have pimples during my early days in the university. It came as a result of 1st year stress & junks I took in school booker. I was worried jare because I bought all sort of tubes n soap all to no avail until I meet sandra...

She took it as her personal business. She used to mixed honey with cucumber and egg white for me in the morning... she bought one papaya extract tube cream for me & was very conscious of the cream I use. I don't eat certain food because of her...

After 3weeks to one month, I saw a wonderful effect. A new me appeared. Confidence level rises. I can't forget her for that singular reason...
Just find out what will work...
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2016
butanep:

You can do something about it jare... the fact you have a girlfriend doesn't mean you shouldn't try to get rid of any alien on your body.

What is the concept of you are guy? So guy shouldn't bother about their looks abi? That's crap.

Your girlfriend is not doing enough, if not she would have find a solution for you...

The problem nowadays is that we place unnecessary things on our list of priorities. Am a fine dude which I know I am, my priority is to make a living also to make life worth for me and everyone around me. Because I place more emphasis on the things that matters most in life, having one or two black spots becomes the last thing that crosses my mind and even my girl's mind. Am not saying that being fresh isn't good but it shouldn't be a major worry for any serious minded person unless the spots are over the edge.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=Edmanpumpin post=41669547]

Been through the same road.
Switch to Shaving Powder. Do not mind the strong odour.
My true and honest solution.

what kind of shaving powder,cos i have the cream type n not the powder,do u use clipper or shaving stick,pls explain better..thanks
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Haboseyday(f): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2016
Horoyeencar:

What's ur skin type, oily, dry or combination before I can know what I can recommend, pls let's talk on whatsapp: 08090679246
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Haboseyday(f): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Horoyeencar:

What's ur skin type, oily, dry or combination before I can know what I can recommend
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by stonemind(f): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2016
Horoyeencar:

Ok
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Waynbella(m): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2016
ChappyChase:
Use cashew water....
You wicked die!!!
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by glowzy: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2016
Chemical peel done by a good dermatologist is not out of place in treating acne spot and scars but it is mostly recommended for severe cases and the downtown is that it could be expensive because you would need up to four chemical peel sessions to see visible result.

1.For moderate acne spot you could use natural remedies but it is going to require patience and consistency to have a clear face-
Apply lemon juice mixed with honey on troubled areas leave on for 10mins and rinse of
moisturise face with olive oil because lemon tends to dry up the skin.do this 3 times weekly.

2.Another non-natural treatment for acne and spot is tretinion with brand name as Retin-A,
you also need patience to see the good work of this theraphy, because your face would get worse in the course of treatment
before it gets better and you also need to moisturise,because it dries up the skin oil too.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Tellemall: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2016
HonourablePomk:
Rubbish. Soo yiur confidence level can increase. Your mate are looking for money you are looking for confidence to toast. Gerrahere mehn

He may not be seeking a cure for dark spots in the way you imagine.

He may simply be uncomfortable with people staring at his face. Or it makes him feel shy in social settings. Most people with spots always seek a way to remove it and usually not because they are concerned with beauty.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2016
butanep:

All sorts of medication you said... maybe you haven't get hold of the good & effective one.

I used to have pimples during my early days in the university. I came as a result of 1st year stress & junks I took in school booker. I was worried jare because I bought all sort of tubes n soap all to no avail until I meet sandra...

She took it as her personal business. She used to mixed honey with cucumber and egg white for me in the morning... she bought one papaya extract tube cream for me & was very conscious of the cream I use. I don't eat certain food because of her...

After 3weeks to one month, I saw a wonderful effect. A new me appeared. Confidence level rises. I can't forget her for that singular reason...
Just find out what will work...
ok will try just that I live in Germany and afro soap here is rare
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by mentorandfriend(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Hello BobUg28, I will send you a WhatsApp chat through the number you provided above. Thanks for connecting with me.

Hi Mentor,

Good morning. Pls I have been waiting for a wholesome opportunity like this to crave for your indulgence to join our whatsapp group; THE READERS'CLUB I decided to meet you cos I know how instrumental and how influential you are here on Nairaland.. I have been your follower for years now. Please, I beseech that you extent your hands of generosity to the other end.
Millions of Nigerian and African youths wish to be as half-intelligent as you're. To that end, we believe that meeting you will help a great deal bringing out the best in others through the help you can offer.

ABOUT READERS'CLUB:It is a platform where you can share whatever interesting part of the book that you are reading with others, and those books that you've read in the past and you feel like it worth it to share with people. It also provides you the opportunity to learn from other readers too.
You will be able to meet readers and lovers
of different categories of books, and from
different walks of life. This group is not
limited to only Nigerians, it is for everyone
as long as you speak and write in English
language. It is another opportunity to meet new friends, buddies with similar vision and
taste.

Ps: Please, no PM. whatsapp me on +1234-8092807880 or via bobugeedav@gmail.com.(I'm having some technical issue with my yahoo email address)

Thanks!

[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.