Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples (79386 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples / Clear Your Face From Pimples And Eczema Using Bitterleaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Laurabae(f): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2016
hilario8898:

It's called Fortune skin care, located in Benin city, Edo state. Around adolo road. wud try and get their numb for you...
DU U KNW IF THEY DO SKINWASH/SAUNA BATH ND @WAT PRICE
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by vhatpweetygurl(f): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Garlic paste honey and egg albumen.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Vickyb4: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Bleaching is terrible for the skin as it contains toxic chemicals that harm the skin. Try out herbal toning soaps and creams. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram, @victoriabeautyskincare or WhatsApp her on +2348109981614. She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.