Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples (79338 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples / Clear Your Face From Pimples And Eczema Using Bitterleaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by helphelp: 4:43am On Jan 05, 2016
People still dey get pimples.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by toprealman: 4:52am On Jan 05, 2016
durubrian:
don't be shy.... show us a picture of your face and we would find a solution for you ... unless you wan try "TORTOISE SHIT"
check his profile
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by lastbd: 4:58am On Jan 05, 2016
use of laser is called skin pigmentation but is pretty expensive,if can afford it.is the best
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by klarxick: 5:11am On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=Horoyeencar post=41660314]I know somepeople would take this as play**but those who knows what it means to have darkspots in the face wudnt.. Please who can tell me the best treatment to remove darkspots from a chocolate skinned person, D darkspots are left as a resukt of pimples mark.. I have teied all i know. But none seems to be working.. I have also decided to resulting in chemical peels but dont know weda it is advisable.. Please help a brother out.. So my confidence level can increase... Mr. Seun please help move this to front page.. So people can really suggest... Thanks in advance

[/quote use the magic wand on Corel draw 12.....thank me later
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by klarxick: 5:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Horoyeencar:
I know somepeople would take this as play**but those who knows what it means to have darkspots in the face wudnt.. Please who can tell me the best treatment to remove darkspots from a chocolate skinned person, D darkspots are left as a resukt of pimples mark.. I have teied all i know. But none seems to be working.. I have also decided to resulting in chemical peels but dont know weda it is advisable.. Please help a brother out.. So my confidence level can increase... Mr. Seun please help move this to front page.. So people can really suggest... Thanks in advance

use the magic wand on Corel draw 12 and come thank me later
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 05, 2016
Horoyeencar:
I know somepeople would take this as play**but those who knows what it means to have darkspots in the face wudnt.. Please who can tell me the best treatment to remove darkspots from a chocolate skinned person, D darkspots are left as a resukt of pimples mark.. I have teied all i know. But none seems to be working.. I have also decided to resulting in chemical peels but dont know weda it is advisable.. Please help a brother out.. So my confidence level can increase... Mr. Seun please help move this to front page.. So people can really suggest... Thanks in advance

I was going to say lemon and honey but honestly the one thing that worked was using retinol. Since you are considering a chemical peel, how about speaking to a dermatologist? Acne is always hard to deal with and no I'm not taking this as a play issue. It can really affect a person's self- esteem *speaking from experience) I will leave the link to my post about my acne
http://sherijourney..qa/2016/01/me-my-acne-and-i.html
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Shukran(f): 6:17am On Jan 05, 2016
themonk:

Lalasticlala
contact me or check on this pagehttps://www.facebook.com/juweempire.jeunesseglobal/
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by eduxerxes: 6:28am On Jan 05, 2016
Beetwaise:

3. Take lots & lots of water as it plays a role too in rebuilding the skin.

5. Exercise regularly & quit every lifestyle that causes you emotional stress so as not to trigger the emergence of free radicals in your body system.

My face use to be spot-ridden, I did the above two things and I've got a face as smooth as a baby's. Water is the best medicine.

Horoyeencar, pm me lemme share my therapy with you.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by oleeee(m): 6:34am On Jan 05, 2016
phantonce:
There are a million problem rocking the world right now and I am sure your dark spot isn't one of them.

You are a guy for God's sake.As long as you dress clean and look smart,no one will notice.

if you make enough money,not only the dark spot of your face but the dark spot of your life will disappear.

isit ur face?

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Taidi(m): 6:40am On Jan 05, 2016
Horoyeencar:

Buy a lime and rub it on the affected area like twice a day,leave it for about 10-15mins then wash off ur face with warm water...That should help
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by YoungWiseCash: 6:41am On Jan 05, 2016
apply skineal.. No bleaching No itching.. It sells at #450/#500 in my area
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Eleganza33(f): 6:42am On Jan 05, 2016
If its nt much use acneaway. If its much u cn buy oriflame essential fairness balancing cleanser and toner on ur face nd neck use it day nd nyt by d tym u finish it d spots don fade away it work 4 me i cn post the product picture anyway contact them on dia facebook page if u r interested dats wher i saw them
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by jonnieoneng: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2016
phantonce:
There are a million problem rocking the world right now and I am sure your dark spot isn't one of them.

You are a guy for God's sake.As long as you dress clean and look smart,no one will notice.

if you make enough money,not only the dark spot of your face but the dark spot of your life will disappear.

You are highly insensitive.The guy has the right to come and seek solution to his problems in dis forum.If u have no advice for him y not shut d f?uk up.

As per black spot and pimples eradication,the fact is u have an oily skin.The build up of this oil in ur body is wot causes them.I had similar experience.This how I handled it.
1.Stop/reduce oils in your food
2.Stop eating roasted groundnut or kuli-kuli
3.Steam ur face twice daily.Preferably morning and night and apply mentholated dusting powder for 30-45 mins b4 washing it off .The steaming breakes down d oil into liquid while d powder absorbs it frm ur face.
4.Do not make a habit of pressin d pimples.

2 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by animasaun(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2016
I strongly recommend NEO-PRESOL from Drugfield Pharmaceuticals,
Apply morning and night
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by bukster(f): 6:49am On Jan 05, 2016
Wash your face with black soap every night and apply Shea butter afterwards. It worked for me.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by aade00: 6:57am On Jan 05, 2016
visit a babalawo
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by jmizzy1(m): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2016
diaris a local soap here dat can do that. ....call diz number to get it 07065350580
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by cuteT(f): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2016
;DSpeak d word
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2016
HonourablePomk:
Rubbish. Soo yiur confidence level can increase. Your mate are looking for money you are looking for confidence to toast. Gerrahere mehn
ur type is de type dat luk 4 money by all mean nd still dont get it. Wats bad if he wans 2 keep his body spot free.

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Topsyvic(f): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
Use FUNBACT A....apply to ur face morning and Night for 3 to 4 weeks....it works alot for mhe and others....if it doesnt works for u after a month....my friend....may be thats ur kadara
i dont tink dat will be okay for a chocolate guy..i use dat once buh instead of removin d dark spot nd pimples it only make me lighter

Na tonin cream be dat
Help us find anoda abeg,u knw wat it mean if pimples nd dark spot many for gurl face to d extence dat it started appearin on my chest,av used series of tinx buh nt workin.

Jst to much hr.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 05, 2016
Annruby:
you can use iron sponge to scrub ur face.
lols, u wicked o grin iron sponge? grin
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by DOCTOR90: 7:36am On Jan 05, 2016
YoungWiseCash:
does skineal still work
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by akeensbussy(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2016
Horoyeencar:

Well, if truly you have this problem and you want it solved. Here is the list of what u need.

Go to elewe omo ask for adin-dudu, imi-ojo, ata-etu ibon. Grind the imi-ojo and ata-etu ibon and pour it inside the adin dudu. Rob it on your face morning and night. Stop scrubbing your face with spounch.

If u are a Yoruba u should understand that but if u are not never mind.

Forget about all the chemical medicine people are recommending for u here. They have side effects. The only thing that will not have side effect.. Is our natural African Medicine and they work like magic. In a month you call me and thank me.

It works for all manner of skin diseases without leaving a trace. Enjoy!
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 05, 2016
YoungWiseCash:
skineal will only lighten the face buh won't clear the darkspots
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by BobUg28(m): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Hi Mentor,

Good morning. Pls I have been waiting for a wholesome opportunity like this to crave for your indulgence to join our whatsapp group; THE READERS'CLUB I decided to meet you cos I know how instrumental and how influential you are here on Nairaland.. I have been your follower for years now. Please, I beseech that you extent your hands of generosity to the other end.
Millions of Nigerian and African youths wish to be as half-intelligent as you're. To that end, we believe that meeting you will help a great deal bringing out the best in others through the help you can offer.

ABOUT READERS'CLUB:It is a platform where you can share whatever interesting part of the book that you are reading with others, and those books that you've read in the past and you feel like it worth it to share with people. It also provides you the opportunity to learn from other readers too.
You will be able to meet readers and lovers
of different categories of books, and from
different walks of life. This group is not
limited to only Nigerians, it is for everyone
as long as you speak and write in English
language. It is another opportunity to meet new friends, buddies with similar vision and
taste.

Ps: Please, no PM. whatsapp me on +1234-8092807880 or via bobugeedav@gmail.com.(I'm having some technical issue with my yahoo email address)

Thanks!

[quote author=mentorandfriend post=41663041][color=#770077]1) Use a mild antiseptic soap to wash your face thoroughly morning and night.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by michaeljosh: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2016
Horoyeencar:

Have you tried "Complete Skin Solutions"? Jane, the ceo, is well trained and experienced in skin and beauty therapy. Call Jane: 08038615501.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by butanep(m): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2016
ellacute45:
Visit a dermatologist I have those dark spots too but am not bothered cus I have better things to accomplish. ..first things first bro

Better things like?

You better take good care of yourself & stop finding excuses. Pimples reduces one confidence . It makes people feel you don't take proper care of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by butanep(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2016
refiner:

is DAT d reason he shouldn't look nice

Don't mind that small boi... everything is money.

Looking good should always be ones priority whether there is money or not... it goes a long way...

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by butanep(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
Op, most people are facing the same problem as you're, even me. I haven't bothered or even made any effort to remove it. I believe it's there to stay and whatever that can wipe it will bleach you. Am a black nigga, I love my color and nothing will ever make me apply any form of bleach whether to cure one thing or the other. I had the black spots on my face (not too much) before I met my girlfriend, so I doesn't matter and it shouldn't bother you cos everyone know's that it's nature's naughty way and secondly, you're a dude! Never you lose your confidence unless the black spots are all over you like a plague, even at that.....

You can do something about it jare... the fact you have a girlfriend doesn't mean you shouldn't try to get rid of any alien on your body.

What is the concept of you are guy? So guy shouldn't bother about their looks abi? That's crap.

Your girlfriend is not doing enough, if not she would have find a solution for you...

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Annruby: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2016
lilzcee:
lols, u wicked o grin iron sponge? grin

lol...dont mind me jare
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by butanep(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2016
Beetwaise:
Fighting black spots & acne requires great patience. It could take months for one to get a very clear face but make sure you find the actual cause of the breakouts & stop them from re-occurring.

One thing is this, no matter the chemical you are applying on your face, if your inside is not clean or healthy, you may not get that radiant look. Here are some vital things you've got to do to achieve this:
1. Place yourself on a good diet and eat lots of fruits & vegetables especially those that contain vitamin c & zinc mineral - these help the skin a lot in its rebuilding process hence giving you the required skin glow.

2. Take honey often as it contains lots of natural elements that keep the human skin healthy.

3. Take lots & lots of water as it plays a role too in rebuilding the skin.

4. Apply Olive oil on your face with time. You will come to see its remarkable effect on your skin after few weeks.

5. Exercise regularly & quit every lifestyle that causes you emotional stress so as not to trigger the emergence of free radicals in your body system.

PS: Like I said earlier, it's all about patience. Do the needful & within 4-6 weeks you will observe the positive changes on your skin.

Keep it natural, it really works! Best of luck to you.

One of the best comments so far...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.