Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples (79368 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples / Clear Your Face From Pimples And Eczema Using Bitterleaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by preciousMI1(f): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
Use FUNBACT A....apply to ur face morning and Night for 3 to 4 weeks....it works alot for mhe and others....they are seling it 200naira

that bleaching agent

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by kirchofff(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
K
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Use FUNBACT A (TRIPLE ACTION CREAM.)...apply to ur face morning and Night for 3 to 4 weeks....it works alot for mhe and others....they are seling it 200naira per tube...just buy 3tubes and you will not regret posting this on NL

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by princeshijman(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
just wash your face regularly like 4times a day after bath. same here bt now i have the freshest face. pls dont apply anything it will worsen it.

2 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by lyricalz: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Show us the picture of ur face 1st
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by kirchofff(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
preciousMI1:

that bleaching agent
dats true

2 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by sistar007(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Guy avoid diary foods and sugary drinks for the meantime. Wash ur face very well. (It will happen like magic)

Its better u don't apply anything if u insist use nixoderm with vaselin, or the nixoderm tube cream
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by jtizie(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
It is informative hoping dat our young lads in the d forum can learn sumtin for dia benefit. Mudiaga ki warri. Urhobo wa doh me yeruvwa mamo emo ni me ejobi.

2 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Chinwem(f): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Benzoyl peroxide has worked for me
It's very good with pimples, not so much the black spots
You can try ordering it online/ amazon

Azelaic acid is also really good but it's prescription only

I find that attacking the main cause of the pimples, the spots will fade away with time unless of course you want to bleach it which doesn't look nice at all

The steroid in bleaching creams as well as triple action makes pimples flare up later so I personally wouldn't bother touching that stuff

some people add antibiotics..... It depends on how good you are with tablets.

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
use honey
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Bluette(f): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dip ur face inside a hot boiling water.. U will never remain desame.

#just joking.
Visit a doctor abeg, especially dos who specializes in skin or facial issues.(I don't know what they call them). U shld get a solution. .I Hav a friend like that with spots all over her face, she visited a clinic and she got help, I think she was injected like 5 times or so.. She was sha injected and was administered some drugs. In ur case it might be cream or something else. Pls visit a good, govt approved hospital.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Reeebirth(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Annruby:
you can use iron sponge to scrub ur face.
ur case dey court
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by BolaLFC(f): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
kelvinklein219:
Goan peel it
evil! Lol
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by cowgirl9090: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
just these two natural home remedies will perfect your face in two weeks.

1. egg white
2. baking powder

how to apply baking powder

Take a teaspoon or two of baking soda and
place it on a small plate. Add a drop of water. You don't need much at all here. Mix it up well. What you want to do here is make a paste of the stuff. If you add too much water it will turn into a liquid and won't
exfoliate the skin quite as well as the paste does. Use a finger and massage it into your scars. It feels a little rough, but won't be too bad. Leave the mixture on the skin for several minutes Wash it off well.

how to apply egg white:

Buy egg. Rinse your face with water.
Separate the whites from the yolks. You can use as many as you like, but 2 eggs will be ok. Whisk the whites until they’re frothy, Cover your face with the mixture focusing on problem spots. 3 to 4 layers is usually enough, but make sure to wait the first
has dried before applying more. Allow the mask to sit and dry for about 20 minutes before rinsing off completely with warm water.

3 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by BolaLFC(f): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Aloe Vera
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Youngzedd(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
watered:
You don't need to remove them. Just have cool money and those marks will be invisible to the people who behold your face.

#MyVerdict
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by nwakibie3(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rob your bf semen on ur face regularly, I think it works grin

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by mimicue(f): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wash your face regularly

And there are different methods involved just that u have to be patient with it .. Because they are home made facial reciepies

U can try the lemon mixture with honey and milk.. Just simply use a cotton wool or bud to apply on d face.. Make sure u don't take it outside because of the lemon... It will gently help in fading the dark spots but will take a while ... The honey is to serve as an antibacterial treatment to help prevent pimples

Another mixture is the egg and milk .. It's advisable to use just the egg white most times ... Leaving the yolk aside ...You can use it to exfloitate once or twice a week ,which will gently assist in fading the marks

You can also do the quaker oat with milk and honey .. To use this method u wil cook oat and add the other things.. Then apply when cold on the face..

Tomatoes too work for the face .. To apply just slice the tomatoes and apply on the fAce

Note: this methods are home methods to get rid of spots naturally and after doing this always make sure to apply a moisturizer on your face

4 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Janelle07(f): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Use honey and milk
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Visit a dermatologist I have those dark spots too but am not bothered cus I have better things to accomplish. ..first things first bro

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Horoyeencar: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Clearzit didnt remove the blackspots.. It only kiols pimples.. Not even effectively
TOBIWHITE:
buy clearzit... It should work
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Janelle07(f): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
mimicue:
Wash your face regularly

And there are different methods involved just that u have to be patient with it .. Because they are home made facial reciepies

U can try the lemon mixture with honey and milk.. Just simply use a cotton wool or bud to apply on d face.. Make sure u don't take it outside because of the lemon... It will gently help in fading the dark spots but will take a while ... The honey is to serve as an antibacterial treatment to help prevent pimples

Another mixture is the egg and milk .. It's advisable to use just the egg white most times ... Leaving the yolk aside ...You can use it to exfloitate once or twice a week ,which will gently assist in fading the marks

You can also do the quaker oat with milk and honey .. To use this method u wil cook oat and add the other things.. Then apply when cold on the face..

Tomatoes too work for the face .. To apply just slice the tomatoes and apply on the fAce

Note: this methods are home methods to get rid of spots naturally and after doing this always make sure to apply a moisturizer on your face
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Provocateur(f): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Natural home remedies always work for me, cheap too.. Just apply freshly prepared pulp of a tomato on the face and leave it on for 30 minutes. Then, wash off with water. You can also mix avocados or cucumbers with it. Make a paste of either avocados or cucumbers and mix tomato pulp with it. Apply this mixture as a face mask. Leave it on for half an hour and wash it off with water. You should see results within 2 weeks. smiley thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by refiner(f): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
phantonce:
There are a million problem rocking the world right now and I am sure your dark spot isn't one of them.

You are a guy for God's sake.As long as you dress clean and look smart,no one will notice.

if you make enough money,not only the dark spot of your face but the dark spot of your life will disappear.

is DAT d reason he shouldn't look nice

5 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Horoyeencar: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
We are talking sense here.. U talking nonsense**
phantonce:
There are a million problem rocking the world right now and I am sure your dark spot isn't one of them.

You are a guy for God's sake.As long as you dress clean and look smart,no one will notice.

if you make enough money,not only the dark spot of your face but the dark spot of your life will disappear.

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by swaqq(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
or you meant to say TRIBAL MARKS grin grin
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Op, most people are facing the same problem as you're, even me. I haven't bothered or even made any effort to remove it. I believe it's there to stay and whatever that can wipe it will bleach you. Am a black nigga, I love my color and nothing will ever make me apply any form of bleach whether to cure one thing or the other. I had the black spots on my face (not too much) before I met my girlfriend, so I doesn't matter and it shouldn't bother you cos everyone know's that it's nature's naughty way and secondly, you're a dude! Never you lose your confidence unless the black spots are all over you like a plague, even at that.....

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by refiner(f): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
Use FUNBACT A....apply to ur face morning and Night for 3 to 4 weeks....it works alot for mhe and others....if it doesnt works for u after a month....my friend....may be thats ur kadara

thought its a bleaching cream

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by misterh(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
phantonce:

Lol. So because he's a guy, he shouldn't take care of his face? And he's probably not doing it for people to notice, he might just want to have a spotless face, regardless of people's feelings.

6 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by busky101(m): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Annruby:
you can use iron sponge to scrub ur face.
you wicked oh...lol
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by omoobaadenike(f): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Buy. USA FACE Soap. Wash your face with it morning and night. Do not use sponge to wash your face. Avoid using cream on your face. USA face sopa is just N300. If you can't get it use any good soap, if you use sponge to wash your face...the problem will persist...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.