Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples (79304 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples / Clear Your Face From Pimples And Eczema Using Bitterleaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by upuphim(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2016
Try Swissgarde tissue oil or contact me on comoli2009 @gmail.com
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by awomike4u(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Can one take palm-oil instead?
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by undarey(m): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2016
durubrian:
don't be shy.... show us a picture of your face and we would find a solution for you ... unless you wan try "TORTOISE SHIT"
lol. this is mean
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by samueld56(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
live that for now I okay! just try make money first whalahi the spot go vanish anyway get it here CLICK http://www.naijaebiz.com/oluwaseun NOW”
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Dekingmoses(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
bio Claire is the best. I bet u within 1 week ur face will b smooth
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by jimmy2smut: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
phantonce:
There are a million problem rocking the world right now and I am sure your dark spot isn't one of them.

You are a guy for God's sake.As long as you dress clean and look smart,no one will notice.

if you make enough money,not only the dark spot of your face but the dark spot of your life will disappear.

very correct
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Blissfulbliss(f): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
I had same problem, till someone recommended Oriflame black head products. It works like magic. Contact: 08037642030(WhatsApp enabled)

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Healthymee: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
We can help you. Pls contact 09031678330 now.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by ayox1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
bro, if nd if u can lay ur hand on dis cream BIOTITUS DERMA, den ur problem will be solve. within 2days d blackspot will erase. BELIEVE ME. I have used it ND it worked perfectly.
it is sold for #1500 and it is verrrrrrrry scarce. u can google it self.

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by jollymizzle(m): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
No need to worry. It will be gone in his next life
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

where can i get it
U should be able to get it easily in any decent cosmetics shop. Try to wash ur face with warm water during the 48 hrs period after shaving to help straighten out the air follicles and apply the after shave frequently after bath.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
Edmanpumpin:

Been through the same road.
Switch to Shaving Powder. Do not mind the strong odour.
My true and honest solution.

shaving powder with clipper or shaving stick
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Naff24(f): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
chefdoeuvre:
Neo medrol by pfizer
Ain't working on stubborn skins
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by mimicue(f): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kingy10:

Sorry, which type of milk, condensed,evaporated or powdered milk?

any kind of regular milk will do the trick but powdered milk is easiest to make a paste out of
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Msonyi(f): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Horoyeencar:
I know somepeople would take this as play**but those who knows what it means to have darkspots in the face wudnt.. Please who can tell me the best treatment to remove darkspots from a chocolate skinned person, D darkspots are left as a resukt of pimples mark.. I have teied all i know. But none seems to be working.. I have also decided to resulting in chemical peels but dont know weda it is advisable.. Please help a brother out.. So my confidence level can increase... Mr. Seun please help move this to front page.. So people can really suggest... Thanks in advance

I know a product that Will help.. Reply if interested
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
I can't just to nairalanders response towards OP try diamond honey soap with aloe vera gel is quite uncommon but i think u get from shoprite is nt Nigeria made is made from Ghana i use it, i sell it.......try u wouldn't reget call me on 08144758217

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by kazzonline: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
I need your phone number or email or better still the address of where you treated your bumps with laser treatment,i need it urgently plsssss!!

hilario8898:
Dear Horoyeencar

I feel I owe it to you to comment...
One thing I advice you to do, is not to be discouraged by people who don't really understand what you're going through. I urge you to find a solution no matter what.

No one who has experienced acne is never truly free from it, they do get breakouts once in a while...

I have used most of the creams mentioned...
They were all below #1000

My bro who is a doc adviced me to get one with tretinoin, I got one called Retin A cream, costs about#2600 from a renowned chemist store...You can't see it in most chemist stores.

Used it for years, kept on renewing....

Not that it didn't work....it did! Just that you have to keep on using it to get continuous clarity of your face.

I then came to the conclusion that all this so-called acne clearing agents being produced to help people are not really helping in the long run, all they do is to provide relief at that particular point in time, and keep on making more money off you.

Time: it would take some time but always believe that it would be over...

Mine was more of a case of bums on the face, so black that it was noticeable, it looked like horns smiley ....worse than yours...

Solution: I had to go to a skin care office to get them removed, laser was used to burn them out of their root, spent about #10000 to get it done. Months later, face all healed....no more bums!

Don't bother about that cause, I've looked at your picture and the immediate solution I can give you is this.

Check in the market for chimek aloe Vera cream for stubborn pimples, barbers usually use them on clients after a shave....

Useful tips: Anytime you relax your hair, allow the relaxer water to wash around your face then wash off fully with soap, I don't really know why but it kindda makes the face smooth, and makes the pimples to fall out.

+ The rubbing of cream on the face every night can be really annoying and tasking, but don't get discouraged because I believe there is a time for everything...

A time for pimples and a time for it to be gone...

I wish you well on your travail journey....
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Msonyi(f): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Horoyeencar:
I know somepeople would take this as play**but those who knows what it means to have darkspots in the face wudnt.. Please who can tell me the best treatment to remove darkspots from a chocolate skinned person, D darkspots are left as a resukt of pimples mark.. I have teied all i know. But none seems to be working.. I have also decided to resulting in chemical peels but dont know weda it is advisable.. Please help a brother out.. So my confidence level can increase... Mr. Seun please help move this to front page.. So people can really suggest... Thanks in advance

RE: HOW TO HAVE THE PERFECT SKIN.
there are definitely a lot of products out there. I would be introducing some of the best medically tested, safe, products. We don't want to use products that would leave us with black knuckles or make us look older than we actually are.
Most of these products contains glutathione which is an amino acid and a very powerful antioxidant. It is found naturally in the body and in fruits. This is made into a food supplements for its health benefits.
My personal best, but not so popular product is the CENTELLA CREAM.. I personally love this product because the plant CENTELLA ASIATICA has been used traditionally for centuries. In fact, it is known in China as the "FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH"
Not to bore you, this cream has a toning and tightening effect on the skin when applied to the skin. It improves appearance of the skin affected by fine lines and wrinkles..
I could go on and on.. ......
For more information and Prices details.. Contact:
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by hilario8898(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
kazzonline:
I need your phone number or email or better still the address of where you treated your bumps with laser treatment,i need it urgently plsssss!

It's called Fortune skin care, located in Benin city, Edo state. Around adolo road. wud try and get their numb for you...
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by hilario8898(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Horoyeencar:
Thanks bro... Please kindly drop ur numbet.. So we talk mkre about the laser treatment.. On whatsapp. Thanks man

I don't think you need to worry urself about the laser treatment, because to me, your case is not that severe...

That should only be the last resort...

Try and make use of the various tips suggested by the helpful nairalanders...

PS: I have replied your mail.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Used clearasil and Lierac Prescription. More details and pics can be found on my blog

http://sherijourney..qa/2016/01/self-esteem-series-3-memy-acne-and-i-2.html
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by YoungWiseCash: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
lilzcee:
skineal will only lighten the face buh won't clear the darkspots
I doubt so
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Edmanpumpin(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

shaving powder with clipper or shaving stick

Shaving powder and spatula or a blunt knife or foam.
Never use a shaving stick or clipper to remove the shaving powder. It will be too sharp and it will leave you with cuts.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Edmanpumpin(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=Bobbyunitedfc post=41672103][/quote]

Magic shaving powder will do pal. Its sold in every chemist.
The cream ones are not so effective as the powder.
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
For those still interested. How I got rid of my pimples + pics of products I used

http://sherijourney..com/2016/01/self-esteem-series-3-memy-acne-and-i-2.html

For those making fun of op...please read how pimples affected my self esteeem
http://sherijourney..qa/2016/01/me-my-acne-and-i.html
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Contact us today

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by infonirt: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Horoyeencar:

You will need a Chlorophyll Soap for that. It's Very Effective. Change your Soap and Change ur life.

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
get blackseeds oil. 08181773750. cures Arthristis too.

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by tobith(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2016
4rmthewest:
wetin dem dey du 4 tobith.com....una dey sell weed dere?......coz I rili need 2 get high like right now. grin
lol
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by rhymxkid(m): 10:56pm On May 08, 2016
hilario8898:

I don't think you need to worry urself about the laser treatment, because to me, your case is not that severe...

That should only be the last resort...

Try and make use of the various tips suggested by the helpful nairalanders...

PS: I have replied your mail.

pls I did like to have your number as regards the comment above....you could drop ur no on my email asiru92@yahoo.com...thanks I did appreciate if u could reply asap...
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Laurabae(f): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=hilario8898 post=41693838]

It's called Fortune skin care, located in Benin city, Edo state. Around adolo road. wud try and get their numb for you...
DU U KNW IF THEY DO SAUNA BATH THERE ND D PRICE. THANKX

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.