Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? (7962 Views)

Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? / 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Tayeni(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
I bet my Ass if A thick n slim girl walks into A room... y'all would turn your Girraffed necks 360degrees to stare n drool over her Ass...grin

Y'all would be Yapping about preferring "SLIM"...BuH deeply, you'd be craving for "Thick"...lipsrsealed big Ass n Boobies!

confused people!
there is a difference between the beautiful and the bizzaar
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
#teamMEDIUM any day

cheesy
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by chudyprince: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
I'm skinny, so i will go for the BBW grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Any of the above tongue tongue

But my favs are slim and medium
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
PunterTim:
Such Is Life,AnyWay Medium Is My Tin!
shocked

Wwhere've you been??wink

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by robosky02(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
see prettythicksme lol
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by TheAziz: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Medium for life
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
robosky02:

see prettythicksme lol
Team A&B grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Maycher(m): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Medium it is. After all, shez got what the thick lady has(not in excess tho).

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Maycher(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:
*spreads mat*

guys, over to you
Which one are you, medium or thick?

Modified: Looking at your pic, you're def medium. Me like tho
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by robosky02(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
what is that?

Abeg its team C

cant you see THICK

pretty + thicks + its you lol

prettythicksme:
Team A&B grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Rapunzel001: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Tayeni:
there is a difference between the beautiful and the bizzaar

In other words... you are thick...
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Cybertext(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
I'm in between slim and medium...
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Fawklicant: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
I bet my Ass if A thick n slim girl walks into A room... y'all would turn your Girraffed necks 360degrees to stare n drool over her Ass...grin

Y'all would be Yapping about preferring "SLIM"...BuH deeply, you'd be craving for "Thick"...lipsrsealed big Ass n Boobies!

confused people!

Why are you always so mad angry?

I prefer to fawk B for a while till I inevitably get tired. I prefer to date/marry A, never get tired.
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fawklicant:

Why are you always so mad angry?

I prefer to fawk B for a while till I inevitably get tired. I prefer to date/marry A, never get tired.
Ugh...

How on earth did you come to the Lame conclusion that I'm always Angry!?grin LoL!

By the way....Was actually Watching Empire whilst commenting on these thread...cool in other words, I was super Joyous!grin

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by fadjnr(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
A B C D. I ain't got no type. cheesy
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by dani3(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
A is ok but i fit manage B Oh
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Fawklicant: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ugh...

How on earth did you come to the Lame conclusion that I'm always Angry!?grin LoL!

By the way....Was actually Watching Empire whilst commenting on these thread...cool in other words, I was super Joyous!grin

Take a retrospective read at some of your recent posts involving romance and you'll understand how. Anyways, your ink, use it how you deem fit. Shallom.
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by ipledge10(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Michellla:
most guys would choose thick.cheesy
me like medium and thick..
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
Medium.

Definitely medium.
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fawklicant:

Take a retrospective read at some of your recent posts involving romance and you'll understand how. Anyways, your ink, use it how you deem fit. Shallom.
Ikr??

I'm kinda annoying...grin Buh I assure You, it's just a ruse!wink

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Fawklicant: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ikr??

I'm kinda annoying...grin Buh I assure You, it's just a ruse!wink

Good for you.
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by eightsin(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
A and medium. Don't like all these chubby and faaaaat gehs.
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by dhardline(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Slim...anyday anytime.
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Dhavids(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Slim...Sarteinly not.. Medium... Managable.. Thick ...Thankful nd BBW... Bye!!!... wink grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Tayeni(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rapunzel001:

In other words... you are thick...
hey.....dont take it personal. Are you thick?
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Tobillionaire19: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
I bet my Ass if A thick n slim girl walks into A room... y'all would turn your Girraffed necks 360degrees to stare n drool over the THICK girl's Ass...grin

confused people!

Are you thick?
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by gly2ken: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
I likevit big and ho for d
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by SammieRexx(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Slim is my thing. Myt have a fling with medium, d rest won't even get a nod 4rm my "junior"
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Monalisa185(f): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Maycher:
Which one are you, medium or thick?
Modified: Looking at your pic, you're def medium. Me like tho
hehehehe, you are wrong, look again, I'm on the slim side cheesy
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Qualer: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
I bet my Ass if A thick n slim girl walks into A room... y'all would turn your Girraffed necks 360degrees to stare n drool over the THICK girl's Ass...grin

confused people!

the RBA always wins, and you know it girl!! grin grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by PunterTim(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
shocked
Wwhere've you been??wink
I've Been Fine Baby Girl,Not Really A Regular On Here. BTW,I'm Tim!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even This Young Man Knows A Big And Attractive Backside When He Sees It (photo) / If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? / Magun Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.