Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? (7977 Views)

Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? / 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Rapaltar(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
option c......
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
emmanuel596:
For me a preffer A medium babe
I take slim. My woman should look good and slim.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by AlPeter: 12:31am On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
I bet my Ass if A thick n slim girl walks into A room... y'all would turn your Girraffed necks 360degrees to stare n drool over the THICK girl's Ass...grin

Y'all would be Yapping about preferring "SLIM"...BuH deeply, you'd be craving for "Thick"...lipsrsealed big Ass n Boobies!

confused people!
hmmmmmmm different 'cups' for different folks. For me it's the shape of the heart that matters. Though I have weakness for ladies with good carriage not the ones that walk like mama carol
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by ifenes(m): 12:35am On Jan 06, 2016
slim
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by titi4fola(f): 12:35am On Jan 06, 2016
B, perfect option
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by tubouncen(m): 1:06am On Jan 06, 2016

Thick make sense pass bone, i'll go with thick

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Mcbussy(m): 2:02am On Jan 06, 2016
bammy777:
Thick ..... but won't reject any....

Mine is more like; "slim, but won't reject any" grin

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Maycher(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, you are wrong, look again, I'm on the slim side cheesy

uhmm, I had to look at your pic a thousand and one times to confirm what you said. I agree with you. I think a transition from slim to medium is gonna happen soon. You cute tho.

Btw, what's BBW?
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Monalisa185(f): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Maycher:

uhmm, I had to look at your pic a thousand and one times to confirm what you said. I agree with you. I think a transition from slim to medium is gonna happen soon. You cute tho.

Btw, what's BBW?

lol... nah, I actually love it on the slim side...
awwww, thanks for the compliment..

tbh, I have no idea, guessing it's 'big, bold and something' not sure
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Griffen(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
love them all. slim is good. can carry them all around the room.
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Davidovinci(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
A)slim... make sense for modeling(no bwest/a§§).if you in a party and there's gbege;eazy to carry and run.....

B)medium...grin perfect woman;average everything.looks athletic naturally.

C)Thick....good for kpanshing/twerking grin

D)BBW...ermm overload...not a fan
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by emmanuel596(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Maycher:

Btw, what's BBW?
Big beautiful women or beautiful big women either waays
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by chukied(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thick and sexy plus size rocks all the way. There's enough to hold and cuddle
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by chukied(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
I bet my Ass if A thick n slim girl walks into A room... y'all would turn your Girraffed necks 360degrees to stare n drool over the THICK girl's Ass...grin

Y'all would be Yapping about preferring "SLIM"...BuH deeply, you'd be craving for "Thick"...lipsrsealed big Ass n Boobies!

confused people!

Lol...we love 'em thick not slim
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by chukied(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tobillionaire19:

Are you thick?

She is...quite certain
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Charles4075(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Anytime, anyday, I love my girls thick, curvy, bbw and ebony with a gothic look and alluring eyes. Damn
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by melison29(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

confused people!
hahahahaha (confused people u said d problem s that men prefer being seen wid a not too skinny girl bt most naija men go for the THICK ONES behind closed doors
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
melison29:
hahahahaha (confused people u said d problem s that men prefer being seen wid a not too skinny girl bt most naija men go for the THICK ONES behind closed doors
LoL!grin

this is actually the 6th thread You're quoting me on?undecided What's up with that?shocked
getting scared.
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by dmostspecialone(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2016
I love meaty kittycats xo I go for the third and fourth kiss[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2016
Thick/Bbw cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Masturbation Does To You. / My Fiance Doesn't Last More Than 30 Seconds In Bed / Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.