Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily (27618 Views)

FG To Build 3 Additional Refineries In Kaduna, Warri And Port Harcourt / Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu / Kaduna, Warri Refineries Shut Down Over Pipeline Attack. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by mvem(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
obinna222:

Lies, Lies, and More Lies.

Portharcourt refinery loads only 20 trucks daily. 12 of this goes up north and the remaining 8 is shared amongst the local supplies.

How does this amount to all the bogus figures being quoted. Where are the millions of litres going to?
....a truck can carry hw many litres hv u asked....abt 33000-45000 litres. 20 Truck can carry about 1 million litres....and also fuel is very scarce in d north too.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by erico2k2(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
tayour917i:

Correct guy.... The bastard is allergic to positive change
See Mumu pikin you think it's palm oil factory we chatting about?wake up you are high on low grade
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by deflover(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
same kaduna refinery that was reported a few weeks back that need a different type of crude than the one we have.....same refinery that was reported to be analogy method to operate......well this govt can lie....I carry yansh for una
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by erico2k2(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
mvem:
....its a hard truth but we do convey crude with tankers too...
U mean you drive a truck tjat loads crude?plz what terminal do they lift crude from?talk is realy cheap
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by arsetalks(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
feedthenation:
Stories without concrete evidence!!!
Why not go to the refinery yourself? As if if there is "concrete" evidence, you will believe.

You are Goodnewsphobic. It is obvious.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by EazyMoh(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Sai buhari!!!

Sai buhari!!!

Sai buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our president is working....

Mallam Seif al Din.
It should be Seif ad Deen, Lamush shamsiyya.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by erico2k2(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
deflover:
same kaduna refinery that was reported a few weeks back that need a different type of crude than the one we have.....same refinery that was reported to be analogy method to operate......well this govt can lie....I carry yansh for una
Abeg tell this mumu upstairs calino their village chief Goat
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by preetyb(f): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
hmuhammad:
This is what we call change, another bad news for wailers.... PMB will be the best president ever to govern this country, all these jobless wailers on nairaland will soon go from anti-buhari to pro-brohari. He needs our support now.

God bless PMB
Gob bless PYO
God bless my Dad
God bless my Mum
God bless me
God bless agents of change
God bless wailers
God bless nairalanders

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Did u just say he will be the best president ever to rule this country?... U are suffering from low self esteem. So u mean no body among ur family and relatives nor even among ur generation yet unborn will ever be able to rule better than buhari?
What a cause?...well if that is ur wish so be it.

In other words if this man end up changing nothing or doing little before his tenure expires that is how Nigeria will remain?.
What makes u think the youth of Nigeria can not rule better?

May God have mercy on u and ur kind.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by tsdarkside(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
abbey621:
It's a great step forward, more news like this and maybe there's hope for APC in 2019. We still have a long way to go and Nigerians are not smiling, now that refineries are working, let's make them more efficient so we can end this dependency on foreign importation. Let those that call Buhari a dictator take note that this dictator might be the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria!

häää...if its not a lie,that 83% of our consumption still have to come from some where....then i dont see subsidys going away soon..this is just temporäry...buhari should tell us the truth,that the three refineries dont even produce nearly enough of our daily comsuption....

atleast we can stop this silly blaming each other for every little bullshiit....we simply dont produce enough end-products....!!!
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by erico2k2(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
arsetalks:
Why not go to the refinery yourself? As if if there is "concrete" evidence, you will believe.

You are Goodnewsphobic. It is obvious.
Oga we are in PH as we speak I'm on holiday there.nothing like that. The last visit was on new year day
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by abbey621(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

häää...if its not a lie,that 83% of our consumption still have to come from some where....then i dont see subsidys going away soon..this is just temporäry...buhari should tell us the truth,that the three refineries dont even produce nearly enough of our daily comsuption....

atleast we can stop this silly blaming each other for every little bullshiit....we simply dont produce enough end-products....!!!

We all know it's not enough but it is a step in the right direction,if the refineries were working for the past 15 years,I'm sure production would have been sufficient by now. What the government need is encouragement not critics dragging us backwards!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by mallamseifaldin(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
EazyMoh:

No its al Din.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by mallamseifaldin(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
EazyMoh:

No it's al Din.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by TRUENORTHERNER: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
feedthenation:
Stories without concrete evidence!!!
.... and fuel is still selling at 140ngn against a crashing international crude price. country of story tellers!
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by electrokcoi(m): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
I just de look
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by preetyb(f): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

is best we start thinking now how to make him president for life!...

we know igbos will not accept that!!!..

atleast we would should assure that nigeria is always governd "buhari-style"......

So you mean even in death he should still rule over the living? Cus as far as I know, no one lives for ever.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by amp01(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Capital lie,there is no petrol in warri deport,I do business there.only matrix has petrol.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Dollyp101: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
congrats to all Nigerians , but I am disappointed when people say its PMB that repaired our refinery that is now functioning today. sorry to inform everybody that had forgotten so quickly that the former president did,if you have any fact to what I wrote i stand to be corrected. thanks
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
hmuhammad:
This is what we call change, another bad news for wailers.... PMB will be the best president ever to govern this country, all these jobless wailers on nairaland will soon go from anti-buhari to pro-brohari. He needs our support now.

God bless PMB
Gob bless PYO
God bless my Dad
God bless my Mum
God bless me
God bless wailers
God bless nairalanders

u need to knw the mindset of d wailers! The art of wailing is a mentality! No mata how spectacular what pMB does it will never spur d wailers to convert! The best that can happen is that wailers will keep shut! So my advice for PMB is for him to close his eyes and do what is right! It is the deepest wishes of wailers that PMB fails! But God wants d best for this country! Wailers shud jus keep wailing and hating! Their wailings and hatred amounts to nothing, because majority of Nigerians are solidly behind the President!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by erico2k2(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
mn09abk:

come to Abuja ppl that stay around Kaduna road can testify to seeing so many tankers with fuel comming in from Kaduna....Bros admit it PDP was just useless
Oga na imported fuel same in.PHC there are loads on the east West rd.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by 100freekiss: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
Buhari will always be the best thing that has ever happen to Nigeria. 16yrs of PDP rule saw our refinery completely grounded. This soar story is been changed by PMB within the course of eight months.

If I happen to be a christian, the point of my prayer would be centred on Buhari. Oh God, send down the Buhari of my life who will aid the restoration of every lost glory.

PLS STOP MAKING NOISE

Nigeria consumes 41million litres per day and your Buhari could only come up with 6.7million litres of fuel per day. WHICH MEANS THAT THE REMAINING 34.3MILLION LITRES WILL BE IMPORTED
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by tsdarkside(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
abbey621:

We all know it's not enough but it is a step in the right direction,if the refineries were working for the past 15 years,I'm sure production would have been sufficient by now. What the government need is encouragement not critics dragging us backwards!

weather jonathan messed-up,or obansajo messed up....who cares now....this is now our reality........we want to bury our head in the sand now??

we are naija,for heavens sake...we will cure our selfs and stand right back on our feets...we are survivars

"WE ARE NAIJA" angry angry angry

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by allthingsgood: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wow. Pdp sycophants will be so pained and frsutrated now. Their plan to destroy nigeria has failed woefully! shocked
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by loomer: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
I am happy for u guys. I hope say una don dey see the fuel buy sha
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by erico2k2(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
amp01:
Capital lie,there is no petrol in warri deport,I do business there.only matrix has petrol.
The zombies won't believe you. I'm wondering is there no one near KD refinary here?
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by 100freekiss: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
hmuhammad:

God bless PMB
Gob bless PYO
God bless my Dad
God bless my Mum
God bless me
God bless wailers
God bless nairalanders

PLS STOP MAKING NOISE

Nigeria consumes 41million litres per day and your Buhari could only come up with 6.7million litres of fuel per day. WHICH MEANS THAT THE REMAINING 34.3MILLION LITRES WILL BE IMPORTED
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by allthingsgood: 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dollyp101:
congrats to all Nigerians , but I am disappointed when people say its PMB that repaired our refinery that is now functioning today. sorry to inform everybody that had forgotten so quickly that the former president did,if you have any fact to what I wrote i stand to be corrected. thanks

Hahaha grin
Signs of a desperado thats so hungry to be quoted. Ok I will quote u dont cry again grin grin
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
refiner:

re u a Muslim

My dear I dont belong to any religion.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by persius555(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Blackfire:
I think in all honesty kudos should go to Jonathan's administration.

If u disagree , don't insult me, if u do, thunder will fire
And in five years of his administration, he had the plan all along but took him this long to put the TAM in place. The same way he couldnt find a practical solution to solving BH issue in five years only to get it right two months to election.
Please, forget everything that has to do with PDP. That party was the devil's ultimate invention.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by deflover(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
erico2k2:
Abeg tell this mumu upstairs calino their village chief Goat
what are you saying
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Mrevildoer(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
Buhari will always be the best thing that has ever happen to Nigeria. 16yrs of PDP rule saw our refinery completely grounded. This soar story is been changed by PMB within the course of eight months.

If I happen to be a christian, the point of my prayer would be centred on Buhari. Oh God, send down the Buhari of my life who will aid the restoration of every lost glory

Amen.
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by baralatie(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
pat077:
hw many liters do we consume daily?
48 million litres per day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / Ogun Government Set To Ban Okada Riders / APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.